Just go home

Paralyzed

Author's POV

 

Her heart doubled its pace when she reads the text from Seunghyun. The mix emotions she felt doesn't help to calm the crazy race in her heart. Little did she knows, she feels the pain inside. To think that he is just teasing and wants to play a game. To think that he is not serious at all. To think that he is the guy that she longing for so long. To think that he doesn't even remember her. All of this thought scratch her heart even more.

 

From: Stupid Seunghyun

Let's date.

 

She can't help but feel a little happy by his tease. Will he do the same if she tell him that she is Dee? She laughs at this irony. Stupid Seunghyun is really stupid. How many years did they apart? It was just about 6 years, so damn 6 years. Did she change that much? Yes, she does change her style. She is so girly back then, she loved skirt and now she loves jeans more. She feels more comfortable wearing casual jeans and shirt. She prefers boyish style now. She sighs and replies his text.

 

To: Stupid Seunghyun

Zzzzzzz.

 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

She is in a hurry because she is already late for her class. She runs as fast as she can. She is so busy running, she runs as if she was chased by a bunch of gangster. She screaming like a crazy person.

 

"Oh noooo!!! I can't be late for this class!!!" She screams as she runs.

 

She cursed between her seems-so-long journey for her class. Why does she sleep so late at night and then the best part is no one wake her up, ermm, actually, she doesn't show any sign that she is still alive this morning when the maid already wake her up for the nth time. And here she is, now running like there's no tomorrow.

 

"You are stupid, Sandara Park!!" She said to herself.

 

She keep mumbling that she is stupid while running. She keep cursing until she bumps into something hard that yeah, she believes that it's taller than her. She looks at the 'thing' she bumped earlier. Oh, wow! A tall guy with his perfect build and perfectly awesome face.

 

"Aaaaaargh!!" She screams as she falls, her hitting the floor so hard. She scratchs her hair in frustation, "Totally not my day!!!"

 

"Oh, are you alright, cutie?" Someone offers his hand to her as he winks to her.

 

"Thanks" She sighs and about to take the guy's hand but someone else drags the guy out of her sight.

 

"Let's go, i don't wanna be late for my first class here" Someone with husky voice said to the guy who offers his hand to help her earlier.

 

"Hey, help her first, my pretty Dara is falling" said the guy who wants to help Dara so bad. He keeps struggling and mumbling, making the husky voiced guy annoyed by him.

 

The husky voiced guy stops his track. Making the other guy stops too. Meanwhile, Dara stands up by herself and tries to clean the dirt off from her jeans. She fix herself and walks while sulking and leaving the two.

 

"Seungri-ah, she can handle it and it's not a big deal. Beside, it was absolutely her own fault to not walk carefully," The husky voiced guy said, making Dara stops her track and looks at him. "Tsk, silly" He said as he looked at Dara's eyes. She can't help but look at him in the same way as him.

 

Dugun dugun dugun.

 

He leans closer to her. She feels her heart quickened its pace faster than its normal pace. He looks so familiar to her. His thick eyebrows and his smoky eyes. She knows it was him as she can see him upclose. Her eyes widened.

 

"Move! You block my way!" He said as he pushes Dara to the side. She just stood on her spot, paralyzed. She felt her eyes blurred. She must be mistaken the husky voiced guy with Tabi. No, it's definitely not him.

 

"Oh, sorry, my pretty Dara Dara beautiful Dara. My friend is a bit harsh. He is a transfer student, he is back from US a few days ago. Are you okay?" Seungri said as he checking Dara. Dara is still frozen in her spot.

 

"Are you still there?" Seungri waved his hand in front of Dara's face. Making Dara back to the reality.

 

"Ah, i-im okay" She faking a smile to him. Seungri smiles to her.

 

"Yah, Seungrat, stop flirting and let's go. I don't know where the class is!" The husky voiced guy yelled.

"Oh, yeah, sorry Tabi!" Seungri yells and scratchs his hair, "I'll go first, bye, pretty!" He winks as he left Dara.

 

She trembled hearing his name. She didn't hear it wrong, right? He said that guy's name. She feels her feets weakened. She can't move from her spot. She was paralyzed.

 

"Are you really Tabi?" She said softly to herself.

 

End of flashback.

 

 

 

 

She placed her phone on the desk beside her bed. She positioned herself, ready to sleep. She closed her eyes.

 

Beep beep.

 

She took her phone and opened it lazily.

 

From: Stupid Seunghyun

It's a command!

 

She locks her phone and lets out a long sigh. She placed it on her table and didn't bother to reply her enemy's text, "Jerk". She then close her eyes, letting her brain to rest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Someone is so happy today, care to share?" Yongbae said to his bestfriend, Seunghyun.

 

"Huh? Am i?" Seunghyun said while grinning from ear to ear.

 

"You are! It's okay if you won't tell. But, can you please scratch away your stupid smile?" Yongbae smirks and elbows Seunghyun.

 

"Yah! I'm just a bit happy. Don't you think this world is so beautiful?" Seunghyun said as he taps Youngbae's shoulder.

 

"Oh my, what's wrong with you today?" Yongbae examined his friend, "So, how's your date with Dara yesterday? And who is that guy by the way?"

 

"Date? Oh please. I didn't go with Dara. What do you mean by that guy? I don't know, okay! If you were that curious, just ask her. As simple as that" Seunghyun shrugged his shoulder.

 

"Okay, if you said so. I wonder why you didn't go back to restaurant and, yeah, your text to Seungri, buahaha, i just can't!" Yongbae laughed so hard, making his eyes nowhere to be seen.

 

"Yah, w-what's wrong with my text?" Seunghyun flattered.

 

"Admit it, you were with her yesterday. There is no way you text Seungri like that. Beside, Bommie told me that you went somewhere with your girlfriend. Are you seeing someone else other than Dara then?" Yongbae smirks.

 

"It's not your bussiness by the way. And, why don't you tell Bom about your feeling? I know you love her for so long. Spill it, dude!" Seunghyun tried to brag another topic.

 

"Can i date Dara, then?" Yongbae teased.

 

"Yah!!!!" Seunghyun yelled.

 

"Haha, see, you like her, dude! Admit it!" Yongbae lets a long sigh and then smiles, "About Bom, you know she likes you so much. And i don't want to risk our friendship".

 

"She will accept you someday, she just can't see that you have feeling for her." Seunghyun said in serious tone.

 

"Stop this drama, please. Look, your princess is coming" Yongbae said as he pointed Dara. Seunghyun can't help but look at where Yongbae pointed. Seunghyun smiles at her, whose also smiles at his direction. Dara waves her hand. Seunghyun gives her a wide smile.

 

"CL-roo!!!" Dara waves her hand and runs to Chaerin behind Seunghyun.

 

"Ssantoki!" Chaerin welcomed her bestfriend. Yongbae can't help but laugh at Seunghyun's expression. He is so priceless, dumbfounded.

 

"Uh oh, someone fells betrayed" Yongbae teased.

 

"Shut up!" Seunghyun said as he left.

 

"Hey, someone is angry there" Yongbae teased as he walked behind Seunghyun to the class.

 

"Yah, Choi Seunghyun!" Dara yelled. Seunghyun stops his track and turns around, making Yongbae does the same thing.

 

"What?" Seunghyun said coldly. She runs to him.

 

"Ehmm, my class is over, you still have class, right? I will go with Chaerin. I have to help her preparing a birthday surprise for her sister. I will be back here before your class is over. Can i?" Dara asks Seunghyun.

 

"Why do you ask me?" Seunghyun said to her, not interested.

 

"What?!!" Dara clenched her teeth, "Stupid frog didn't even remember asking me for a date" Dara said softly.

 

"I just want to inform you. I guess you don't remember then. Okay, i won't be back then. I can ask Wonbin oppa to pick me up anyway" Dara said coldly as she left Seunghyun and go with Chaerin. Seunghyun narrowed his eyebrows.

 

"Yah, your sister will pick you up, right? Who is that Wonbin guy?!" Seunghyun yelled at her but she didn't even look back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seunghyun is already at his home. He laid on his bed. He can't help but thinking about Dara. Well, she is so weird today. Why did she ask him wether she can go with Chaerin or not. Why didn't her sister pick her up.

 

"Aiish, whatever! Why do i think about it anyway" He yells in frustation.

 

He checks his phone. No text from Dara. A part of him wants to text her but other part of him tells him not to. Did she get home safe? Did she go home with that something oppa? He wants to know so bad but he can't loose to Dara. He won't let her know how worried he is right now. He doesn't want her know that he is thinking about her.

 

Beep beep.

 

He hurriedly checks his phone. And to his dissapoinment, it's from Seungri.

 

From: Seungri

Bom said you were going on a date with Dara yesterday. How's it?

 

"Date? What date?" Seunghyun mumbles, "Wait, date! I forgot about it, damn! That's why she asked me!"

 

Seunghyun jumps from his bed and changes his clothes in a hurry. He grabs his jacket and then runs to his car. He starts his car and heads straight to none other than Dara's house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara laid on her bed while reading some novels. Hanbyul is going home late so she just hiding herself in her room.

 

Beep beep.

 

Her phone vibrates. She opens the text she got. And to her surprise, it's from Seunghyun.

 

From: Stupid Frog

Come here. I'm outside.

 

Her eyes grows wide as she narrowed her eyebrows. Does he in his right mind? It's 10pm already.

 

To: Stupid Frog

I'm sleepy. Just go home.

 

Beep beep.

 

From: Stupid Frog

I'll wait till you come out.

 

Dara doesn't reply his text. She doesn't want to be fooled again. He will definitely go home by 5 minutes. She closes her novel and then closes her eyes. She decides to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Knock knock.

 

"Dee! Are you sleeping?" Hanbyul knocked Dara's room.

 

"Eunggg" Dara shrugged on her bed and tried to open her eyes, "Yeah, why?"

 

"Come out please! Seunghyun is waiting for you outside. Are you on a fight?" Hanbyul yells.

 

"Does he still outside?" Dara asked lazily.

 

"Yeah, i told him to go inside but he insists. He said he will wait outside," Hanbyul said, "Come on, just talk to him for a while. It's so cold outside you know."

 

"I told him to go back earlier," Dara said as she opens her door and walks out from her room, "Did you just got home, unnie? What time is it by the way?"

 

"Yeah, and it's 1am. How long he wait for you, huh?" Hanbyul asks.

 

"Stupid!" Dara mumbles and runs outside, "I think he waited for 3 hours then!" She yells to Hanbyul.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seunghyun is still waiting for Dara to come out. He doesn't know why he do such a stupid thing in this cold night. He waits for her in front of her home. He leans at his car and wait for her. He hears a sound that he believes from the door knob.

 

"Are you that stupid?" A girl voice snaps his thought. He looks at her. Yeah, she comes out. She approaches him and pouts her lips ,"I told you to go home. Why don't you go home?! Are you out of your mind? You will get sick. It's so cold here"

 

Seunghyun just smiles to her. She narrowed her eyebrows, confused with him.

 

"Yah, just go home. It's 1am already" She said softly.

 

Seunghyun smiles to her, he cupped her face. She feels her cheeks become so hot all of sudden. No, she doesn't think that she is blushing by his action. It must be because his hands are so cold. Ofcourse, he waits her in this cold night for 3 hours.

 

"I'm sorry" Seunghyun said softly as he pulled Dara to his chest. He doesn't know but it feels so good. He doesn't care if Dara can hear his heart racing crazily right now. Dara doesn't do anything. She just let him hugs her and burried her face on his chest.

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------

short update, sorry for dissapoint you about the date thing.

they will date in next chapter, maybe? :P