That park

Paralyzed

Dara’s eyes are sparkling. She is so excited to see so many rings in front of her. She has to choose one of those beautifull rings. She places a simple but elegant ring on her finger and shows it to a handsome guy beside her as she smiles to him.

“How about this, oppa?” she said as she showed her palm to him happily, “Wear this too, oppa. I think it will fits yours, too” She then puts it’s couple ring on him.

“Oh! It fits mine so well. You did a great job, cutie! I know you will pick the very best and beautifull rings for our wedding, thanks” He shook Dara’s hair and smiled to her. Then he took Dara’s hand and placed it beside his.

“Waaaa, look, the rings are so beautifull! Let’s take this! OK?” Dara smiles. She is so excited and happy.

“OK!!! Let’s take this!” he replied and then they took off the rings, “We will take this, miss”

“That’s so perfect for your wedding. Those are limited edition and the design is so elegant. Please wait a moment, I will pack it for you” the attendant said to them.

“Alright!” Dara said in excitement.

 

Seunghyun’s POV

I was about to call and surprise her when they suddenly stop at a jewelry shop. They were choosing wedding ring. Yes, wedding ring. I must be crazy. Did I hear them wrong? Wedding? So she is getting married but she has another guy that always pick her up. She is indeed scary. How could her soon to be husband doesn’t know the fact that she is cheating on him? The scariest thing is, she looks so happy and doesn’t feel guilty at all. Why do I follow that crazy woman in the first place? I have to give her a lesson. That guy should know that Dara is cheating behind his back.

“Thanks for coming, and congrats for your wedding,” The woman from the jewelry shop said to them.

“You’re welcome, and thanks for your help, Miss” The guy said as they leave the shop. They walk happily as they got their wedding ring. Oh, poor guy. If only he knew that his soon to be wife has an affair with another guy. It can’t be happen. He has to know about it. It’s a perfect time to ruin her life. I run to her and scream her name.

“Sandara Park!”

“T— Seunghyun?” she seems so surprise knowing me here.

“Oh, who’s he?” The guy asked. He seems confused. Got you, frog princess! Your soon to be husband will leave you immediately after I spiled the beans.

“Me? You don’t have to know me. You will be thanking me because I will save your life, Mister.” I said proudly. Oh God, I will be a savior for that guy, I think I’m a son of the Batman.

“Seriously, what do you mean?” The guy said, he seems annoyed.

“Just ignore him, oppa. Let’s go, you have to go back to your office” Dara said as he drags the guy and walk side by side.

“Hey, I want to say something before you go” I said to them.

“What it is?” The guy turns around, followed by the frog princess.

“First of all, you will thank me about what I want to say” I said, “This crazy woman, you sure you will marry her?”

“What?! What are you talking about hah?” The crazy woman yells, “Let’s go—“

“Okay, okay” He stops Dara’s word and asked, “Do you know him? Who is he anyway?” He is pointing at me. This is gonna be interesting, Does he angry to that crazy woman? LOL.

“He is just a guy I know, let’s go oppa, I don’t want you to be late, you still have many works to do” She explains.

“Yeah, but tell me his name first, I don’t know what happen here so I’m kinda curious about this matter. An unknown guy suddenly told me that he will say something and I’m gonna thank him for what he says” The guy said to her. It’s like a love quarrel. I got you Dara Park. Poor this guy but it’s better to him to know about it beforehand.

“Oppa, it’s not important. He is kinda crazy. Don’t mind him and—“

“Who’s your name? I think I heard Dara mentioning your name earlier, Seung, Seunghun I think?” the guy cuts Dara’s word and asks me.

“Seunghyun, Choi Seunghyun” I said to him.

 

The guy’s POV

“Seunghyun, Choi Seunghyun” He said to me. So, this is the Choi Seunghyun? I get it now.

“Okay, that’s his name and let’s go, Oppa. You’ve heard his name” Dara said to me and bribed me to go. But I want to know what will he say to me.

“Wait, I want to hear him first” I said as I stop her. He seems to misunderstood with us. Who won’t be? We go together, just two of us and even buy a pair of wedding rings, “What do you want to say, Seunghyun-ssi?”

“Erhmm,” He clears his throat, “I’m sorry to ruin your happiness but you need to know something about your soon to be wife. She has another man beside you, I’m sorry to say this but I think you need to know” He said as he pointing at Dara and smirked.

“My, what? Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!” I can’t hold my laughter. He is indeed so funny. See? He misunderstands, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry to laugh at this situation. But you are so funny, Seunghyun-ssi”

“What so funny about this? I don’t get it” he said, confused by my reaction.

“See, let’s go oppa. He is nonsense” Dara said as she tried to drag me.

“Wait, Dara. I need to clear this thing. Seunghyun-ssi, first of all, I know she has another man, and it happens to be you, right? Second, you two seems not in a good term, I don’t know if you had a fight or whatever, but---“

“Oppa!!! Let’s just go” Dara tried to drag me again but I stop her.

“Shhhh, just let me finnish what I want to say” I said as as put my hand on Dara’s shoulder.

“Yeah, go on, please” He seems confused. Maybe because I didn’t show any angry reactions.

“But, I will let you two clear this mess. Third, she is not my fiancée” I said as I drag her to him.

“What?!!!!” he said in surprise.

“You two, just finnish your problem and don’t fight again. And you, tell him whenever you go with another guy even it’s just me. He is your boyfriend anyway. Take your time, I’ll go now. Take her home, Seunghyun-ssi” I said as I walk away.

“No, no, oppa. I’ll go with you” Dara pleads.

“Yeah, yeah, take her with you” Seunghyun said to me.

“Noooo, you two need to solve your problem. Goodbye” I said as I left them.

“He is not my boyfriend!!!!!!” she yells.

“Yeah, I’m not her boyfriend!!!!!” he yells.

“Yes, he is! Hanbyul told me Seunghyun is your boyfriend!” I yell and not looking back.

 

Author’s POV

This might be the most embarrassing moment in Seunghyun’s life. He was planning to ruin Dara’s ‘wedding’. But now, here he is, not knowing what to do.  

“Yah, are you crazy?! Now I have to go home by myself!” She yells at Seunghyun.

“Yah! I don’t know that he is your sister’s fiancée!” Seunghyun yells at her.

“Why did you butting in here in the first place?” She said to him angrily.

“No, I’m just, just want to find something for my mother here” He lied. He don’t want her to know that he followed her here.

“Oh yeah but why you said to Dongwook oppa that I had another man. It’s not your business anyway. Thanks for making my sister’s fiancée leaving me here. Happy now, huh?” she said sarcastically and left him.

“Wait!” Seunghyun said as he grabbed Dara’s wrist.

“What again? I’m sorry I don’t want to waste my time quarelling with you here” she sais as she tried to release her hand.

“I’ll take you home. It’s my fault anyway” Seunghyun said and dragged Dara with him.

“What?” Dara said.

“Just follow me” Seunghyun said softly. Dara feels her heart skip a beat by his action. She follows him but doesn’t look and doesn’t talk to him anymore.

A few minutes later, they already inside Seunghyun’s car. Silent fills the air. No one talk and they seems in their own world, respectively. Seunghyun focusing on his drive while Dara looks at the window.

 

Beep beep.

 

Seunghyun looks at his phone immediately. There is text from Seungri.

“Here, help me with this phone” Seunghyun said and handed his phone to Dara.

“Why should I?” She said uninterested.

“Yah, I’m in the middle of driving so I can’t reply the text. Do it for me, you are my slave, remember?” Seunghyun said to her. Dara sighs and he is right about the slave thing. She hates the fact that she agrees about the slave thing.

“Yah, frog princess, open the text and read it for me. Don’t just stare at my phone like that!” Seunghyun yelled. She then opened the text message and read it loudly for him.

“TABI, WHERE ARE YOU?!! ARE YOU NOT COMING BACK?!!!” Dara yells at his ear.

“Yah, are you crazy? I’m not deaf!!!!” Seunghyun yelled back at her.

“Sorry, it’s my habbit to read text loudly like that” She laughed.

“Hey, you are smilling, no, you are laughing! Not mad anymore?” Seunghyun smiles at her and pats her head.

“No” She said and looked at the window again.

“Yah, you are not mad anymore. You are laughing just now”

“Yeah, I was laughing. What’s wrong with that?” she looked at him and couldn’t hide her smile.

“Nothing. Reply the text and tell him that I won’t be back” he said as he focusing on his drive and smiles secretly.

 

 

 

Meanwhile…

Beep beep.

Seungri received reply text from Seunghyun.

From : Tabi

I won’t be back.

I have something to do

uh, mianhae Sseunggllii-ah~~*(^w^)*~~

 

“What’s with him? Haha, he adds emoticon too. Look at his text, so not him!” Seungri said as he showed Seunghyun’s text to Yongbae and Bom.

“Does it realy him? Or it’s, yeah, it must be Dara! There is no way Tabi will text like that” Yongbae said between his laughter.

“Tsk, why do you so happy about it? No, that can’t be!” Bom said, annoyed by the two.

“Chill girl! Hey, what should I reply?” Seungri asks Yongbae since Bom seems not interested.

“Tell him to have a good time with Dara” Yongbae said.

 

 

 

Seunghyun stops at the very familiar park to Dara. The park near Dara’s house. Yeah, it’s the park where he met his Dee. It’s the park where Dara met Tabi years ago.

“Here we go, let’s go out” Seunghyun said to Dara.

“Why here? I want to go home” Dara said coldly. She is not in ease. She feels so akward to go to this park with Seunghyun, none other than Tabi that she knew years ago. She lost at her tought and then

 

Knock knock.

 

Seunghyun open the door for her and said,

 

 

“Let’s go for a while, I think I have something to say”

 

 

 

 

==============================

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the late late updates, been busy with some works (?) hehe

short update by the way, sorry

hope you like it