who am i

Paralyzed

“excuse me, I’m here to pick up my pretty princess Dara” the guy said. Making them stop their quarrel. They look at the guy. Seunghyun just narrowing his eyebrows and gives him who-are-you look. The guy takes off his sunglasses.

“omo” that’s just the only word which could she says. The guy just smile to her.

“hey, you don’t miss me?” the guy said.

“Wonbin oppa!” Dara smiles brightly, she looks at Seunghyun and whispered “let go of me! I’ve said, I’ll pay for it tomorrow”. Seunghyun smiles to her.

“no” seunghyun said to her. He looks to the guy in front of him, ”ah, I’m sorry mister. Seems that your PRINCESS” he stops his words, he looks at Dara and then to Wonbin, “she can’t go with you. Not until she pa---“. Dara shuts his mouth up by covering his mouth with her hand.

“aniyo, oppa. I can. Don’t mind him, he just won’t release me. Keke, as you know, this pretty Dara has a lot of crazy fanboys. Yeah, he’s one of them” she smiles weirdly to Wonbin.

“what?!” seunghyun said, gave Dara a death glare. Dara smiles weirdly.

“oh my God, my pretty princess must be really famous here. But I’m sorry,sir. She is my princess and you can just release her” Wonbin said cooly. He pulls Dara and releases her from the scary guy,Seunghyun. Good job,oppa. Dara smiles brightly to Wonbin.

“yah! I’m not done yet with her! Tsk,princess? frog princess!” seunghyun shouted.

“let’s go,oppa. Before this crazy fanboy chased me again. I don’t know what to do with him. I’ve already rejecting him, but he never give up and always confess to me again and again” Dara holds Wonbin’s hand.

“MWO?!yah,you—“ Wonbin cuts Seunghyun words.

“just give up,boy. She doesn’t love you. You can’t force someone to love you. Love is from here” Wonbin touchs his chest, ”heart”.

Then Wonbin and Dara walk to the car. Leaving the pissed off and dumbfounded Choi Seunghyun. Dara looks at Seunghyun and then giggles. Seunghyun just standing and looking at the car leaving him alone.

“what the hell she and that weird guy were talking about” Seunghyun smirks, “love is from here, heart” he mimicking Wonbin, “tsk”

“tabi!” a girl yells. Seunghyun looks at her direction and then she approachs him, “can I go home with you?”

Seunghyun narrows his eyebrows, “where is your car, Bom?”

“my car has some problems. Let’s go” she pulls seunghyun’s hand and walk to his car.

Dara’s POV

“Wonbin oppa, when were you back here? Aigoo, you didn’t call me and now you are already here? Picking me?” I sighed.

“hey, it’s a surprise for you. Don’t you happy,uh? I’m already here, my baby girl” he shooks my hair and smiles at me. Omo,this guy,tsk.

“you didn’t even text me when you were at London” I pouted my lips and look at the window.

“I really am busy. Mianhe, Dara” he holds my hand. Just that? Busy?

“hmm, ok, you are busy with Hyesun unnie and forget about me” I hear him chuckles.

“so you are jealous,uh? I didn’t forget you, I’m just busy with my work” he said. Huh, gotjitmal~

“ani” I said coldly, “h-how? Emm, I mean, how’s your relationship with hyesun unnie? It’s going well, right?”

“what relationship? I haven’t confess to her” he said. What? You stupid guy, you are so close with her. You are comfortable each other, you love each other, and you haven’t confess yet? Babo!

“mwo? you didn’t confess to her? Ohmaigaaaat, are you stupid or what? It’s clear enough, right? That you fell for her and she fell for you. Aigooo, you are too slow~~ what if she finds another man that she comfortable with, and then he falls for her and then she falls for him and then he confesses to her and then she accepts his feeling for her and then they get married and then they have kids and then they live happily ever after! Aigooo, aigooo, and then what will you---“ he stops the car suddenly, “yah, you almost gave me a heart attack! Do you want to kill me or what?!” I shouted. But he didn’t say anything, he just look at me and still holds my hand. What’s with him? Did I do something wrong?

“are you done with your speech, master?” I nodded, I really am afraid seeing his expression, there must be something happens with the two.

“I,my self, still uncertain with my feeling” he looks straight at my eyes, “you can call me stupid or else, call me what you want.” Does he angry with me? God, kill me now! “I don’t know what to do with her, I don’t know my feeling for her. Is this called love or whatsoever. Am I really have feeling for her? I don’t know”

“but, you two—“ he stops me to talk as he puts his finger on my lips.

“ssh, can’t you just listen to me?” he smiles, “it’s been 4 months since we didn’t see each other and you are still the same Dara Park that I know” he said softly. God, what do I do?

“listen to me, I tried to getting closer and closer to her, but I don’t know, I don’t feel the electricity like when I’m with you. When I’m  close to her, then your face always comes to my mind. When she smiles, I always comparing her smile with your smile. Did you know? I can’t get over and over of your smile, it’s too addicting. I know I’m comfortable with her, but just as friend. Arasso?” he caresses my cheeks. Omo, it’s like a thunder to me. Does he just confess his feeling for me?

“b-b-but” oh, breathe in, breathe out, “why did my face always come to your mind? I think my face always here, not going everywhere like your m-mind” what a stupid question, Darong. “ok, forget it. then why are you didn’t call me or just text me?” I try to change the subject.

“I need to know my feeling. Ok, I’m a coward, I always denying my feeling that grows for you. Because you say that I’m just an oppa to you, you just see me as your oppa. I’m afraid that after you know my feeling and then you’ll avoiding me. I keep thinking about my feeling to you, and it grows bigger and bigger every single day. I’m afraid to call or just text you. I’m afraid that I’m too obvious. I just don’t brave enough to say it to you. I’m just afraid that you will see me differently after I confessing my feeling for you. I’m just too afraid to loose you” he seems angry but he manages to say it in sweet tone.

“o-op-oppa” I can’t say anything except oppa. My mind goes blank and I don’t know what to say or what to react.

He pulls me and hugs me, “op-pa”.

“just a moment, please. I really miss you. Really really miss you. Just don’t avoiding me, don’t hate me, don’t hate me because I have this stupid feeling to you” he hugs me tightly. I just nodded.

 

Author’s POV

“Get out” Seunghyun said coldly.

“Yah, what’s wrong with you? Are you mad at me huh?!” Bom pouting .

“Aish, just get out. We are arrived at your home already. Hurry, get out” He said without looking at Bom.

“What’s wrong---“

“Don’t you hear me? I said get out!”

“Tsk, I know” Bom says as she gets out from the car. And then Seunghyun goes. “Why so cold to me” She mumbled.

 

At the park

Seunghyun sits at the chair beside the tree. He looks around and then sighing.

Where are you? Have you been well? He thinks about someone that he really misses.

This place reminds him about her, the one that he hasn’t see for a long time. Does she remember me? He closes his eyes.

-flashback-

“Are you alright?” Seunghyun asked the girl in front of him.

“E-e-emm” She nodded. “Th-thanks” She said shyly. She is just too adorable.

“ You’re welcome. Are you afraid of puppy? Why?”

“I, emm, I don’t know. They’re just so scary” She shook her hair.

“Haha, you’re so funny. What’s so scary about them? Puppies are so cute” I laughed at her.

“Tsk, if I said the puppies were scary, then they are really scary” She looks so annoyed. But it made her looks even cuter.

“Yah, I was just kidding. Emm, what’s your—“

“oh? It’s dark already. I must go home. Bye~~!” She said as she waved her hand to me and ran.

“Wait! I’m Tabi, and you?” He shouted

She looked back at me and says “Dee! Thanks, Tabi. Annyeong!!!” She smiles and goes.

-end of flashback-

Dee, where are you? Would you recognize me?

“Ne!!!!” someone interrupts his daydream. He opens his eyes.

“Tsk, where does that annoying voice come from?” He talks to himself.

“I said yes! I’ll go home now!” Someone says loudly.

He looks around and tries to find where is someone who interrupting his daydream earlier.  An annoying voice that sounds familiar to him. He looks around and his eyes capture a figure that really familiar to him. Shortie girl, skinny body, weird hairdo that she called apple hair, jeans, winged sneakers, and pale skin.

“Crazy woman Dara Park. Why do I have to meet her here? I bet this world is really small” He sighs. Then he observing that so called crazy woman.

“I know, I know. I’ll hang up, byooong!!!!!!” She said to someone that Seunghyun doesn’t know. Yeah, he doesn’t care about the one on the phone with Dara.

“tsk, such annoying girl. Does she need to screaming?” he stood up and then approached  the has-no-idea-about-his-presence girl. Dara starts to walk. She keeps mumbling and cursing the one who called her earlier, her one and only sister, Hanbyul.

“I’m going crazy! Why do I have a sister like her? What did I do wrong, God? O-M-G, O-M-G!!!! I must be a sinner in my previous life. My Lord, please save me, I promise I will be a good person in my current life, I promise!” She talks to herself. She is mad with her sister who always ruins her day. And how she hates that she always does what her sister told right away. Maybe she would jump from the 100000000th floor if her sister told her to do so. Her mind is so full of those questions so she doesn’t even know there is a guy behind her. Smoky eyed guy. Deep voiced guy. Her everlasting enemy, Choi Seunghyun. She doesn’t know till someone’s palm landed on her shoulder. Her eyes goes bigger like it would pop out.

“Who are you?!” She screams as she looks to the owner of the mysterious palm.

“Who am I?” Seunghyun smirks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

new chap,hope you like it.. oh can't someone tell me how to access my old acc? forgot my password and can't reset it either~ i can't access my email either T.T