Can't sleep

Paralyzed

“Yah, our tokki-ah, I’m home!!!” Hanbyul said as she entered their home.

“Uh, unnie! Did you see the wedding ring? Do you like it right? Aish, you should have picked it by yourself. It’s for your very own wedding” Dara said to her older sister, she pouted.

“I’m so busy so I can’t make it, I’m sorry. And yes, I love it, Dee! Thank you for accompanying Dongwook oppa choosing our wedding ring. It’s totally my style. Fortunately, we have the same finger size,” She smiled and hugged Dara, “Anyway, Oppa told me that he met your boyfriend and he misunderstood about you and oppa”

“I told you he is not my boyfriend” Dara pouted, “About that misunderstanding, he is just so stupid”

“Tsk, but you like that so called stupid boyfriend” Hanbyul shook Dara’s hair.

“No, I’m not” Dara said, looking away.

“But yeah, I think he is stupid. Why did he think that you will be marry soon? Despite the fact that I knew that he is your boyfriend and I didn’t object him the moment he introduce him self as your boyfriend to me” Hanbyul laughed.

“Yes, you’re right, unnie! Didn’t he think about this? Stupid frog is so stupid” Dara said to her sister.

“As you said so. Anyway, I will take a shower first. Let’s eat after I finnish my shower, okay!” Hanbyul said as she walks to her room.

“Okkie dokkie! Don’t take too long, I’m hungry!” Dara shouted.

 

 

 

 

Flashback

“I think I have something to say” Seunghyun said as he opened the door for her.

“Just say it here and take me home” Dara said.

“No, let’s go” Seunghyun said. Dara pouted but she followed her ‘master’ command. They walked and then sat at the bench near a big tree. Seunghyun just sat there and didn’t say anything.

“Yah, Choi Seunghyun, what do you want to say?” Dara broke the silent.

“Oh, yeah. I’m sorry” He said as he looked straight to Dara’s eyes.

“For what?” She said coldly, “Ah, for the mess earlier?”

“Yeah, I don’t know if he was your sister’s fiancée” He smiled.

“You stupid, don’t you think my sister will believe that you are my boyfriend if I had a fiancée already?” Dara elbowed Seunghyun.

“Yah!” He shouted, “But yeah, I didn’t think about it”

“Don’t do such a stupid thing again” She said as she laughed at him.

“Aish, never think that I will do something stupid like that because of my crazy slave” He laughed.

“What? Tsk! I’m not crazy” Dara pouted, “Let’s go, you have said what you want to say” Dara said as she stood up.

“Wait,” Seunghyun hold Dara’s wrist, Dara looked at him and about to ask why but He cuts her, “Don’t ask, just stay here for a while”

“Eh?” She looks confused. She looked at him and eyed him.

“Don’t give me that look, just sit here” He pointed the space beside him where Dara sat earlier.

“Okay, I have to do what you say anyway” Dara sat beside him.

“Good girl,” Seunghyun patted Dara’s head, “It’s so nice here, right?”

“Oh? Y-yeah” She nodded as she looked at Seunghyun. Seunghyun just looked straight to the front, oblivious how nervous Dara is, “I think you like this place, since I met you a few week ago here”

“Yeah, I like here so much. This place has so many good memories for me,” He smiled to Dara, “You like this place, too. Right?”

“A-ah, yes. My house is just a few meters from here, so” She looked at the ground.

“I want to meet someone here, I hope I could meet someone here” He said softly, he seems so sad. Dara feels the pain inside her heart. Why don’t he remember her? Why can’t she tell him that she is someone who he wants to meet here? The happy feeling when they meet again, but it becomes very painful the moment she knows that he doesn’t recognize her anymore. Did she change that much? why can’t he recognize her? Did he really don’t recognize her?

“D-do you like her?” Dara can’t help but ask that question. She tried so hard not to look sad or obvious.

“Uh? I guess I like her so much,” He smiled to her, “How could you know that she is a she?”

“What? See, you are just so stupid! Let’s go, I wanna go home. NOW!!!” she yelled at him. She stood up and then walked away from him. He doesn’t know why she is angry all of sudden. What did he do wrong?

“Yah! Sandara park!!!” He stood and catch her. He grabs her arm and makes her turns to him. She looks so angry but he can tell that she looks so sad too. What happen to her? Does she? Is she jealous? He can feel his heartbit so fast and so loud. So loud that he thinks Dara can hear it clearly.

“Are you jealous, huh?” He gave a serious look to her.

“What?” Dara said, dumfounded.

“Why did you angry all of sudden. Are you jealous? Do you like me?” Seunghyun said, he still has his serious face.

“Well, i won’t tell you twice so listen to me well. To be honest, I, I,” Dara clears , Seunghyun still helds her arm while showing his serious look, “I like, I LIKE ICE CREAM!!!!” She stuck her tongue out.

“Yah!!!” He yelled as he released her. He seems so upset and he left her.

“Hey, don’t leave me! You promise me that you will send me home!” she yells as she runs and tries to catch him.

“I won’t. I change my mind” He said coldly to her.

“Aaah, why? Why master, why? You’ve promise me” She said as she catched him and encircled her hand on Seunghyun’s arm.

“Yah, stay away from me. People see us, they will think that we are couple” Seunghyun tries to release his hand from her.

“Why? You are my boyfriend anyway,” She releases her hand and stops in front of him. She close the space between them into hug and yell, “HONEY, PLEASE DON’T TELL ME TO ABORT OUR BABY!”

“Yah! Are you crazy?” He whispers to her and close with his hand. He carries her to his car and bowing to everyone who look at them.

End of flashback

 

 

 

Seunghyun can’t fall asleep this night. He doesn’t know why but he can’t even close his eyes. The scene when Dara hugged him all of sudden keeps appearing on his mind. The sad face she shows when she asked wether he like ‘someone’ or not keeps bothering his mind. Why did she look so sad?

“Aaargh, what’s with this thought?” He changes his position on bed and tried to close his eyes, hoping that he could fall asleep soon.

 

Ten minutes later…

 

He still can’t fall asleep. He tried to hide his face under the pillow, cuddled under the blanket, and even tried to count the sheeps. He tried all methods he knows but failed. He then decides to take his phone, plans to do some games or just browse the internet. He unlocks his phone, he sees some unread messages. He opens it immediately.

From: Bom

Why didn’t you back to the restaurant?

Are you really into that girl?

 

“What did she mean by that girl? Dara? She has to call her name instead of that girl” He said to himself. He pressed the reply button and type some words.

 

To: Bom

I went to somewhere with my girlfriend.

 

He pressed the send button and read the next message.

 

From: Seungri

K!!!! Take your time with Tabi.

Tell him to take care of you, Dara Dara beautiful Dara~

I’m so sad that you are with Tabi now, you know? T_____T

Kk, kidding.

 

Dara? How could he know that he was with Dara? He then opened the text that Dara sent to seungri earlier.

 

To: Seungri

I won’t be back.

I have something to do

uh, mianhae Sseunggllii-ah~~*(^w^)*~~

 

“What’s with the aegyo thing? Tsk” Seunghyun said as he typed some words to reply Seungri’s text.

 

To: Seungri

Yah! Don’t think about Dara!

 

He pressed the send button, closed it. He then opened the contact list and pressed Dara’s number and send a text to her.

 

To: Crazy Frog

Are you sleeping?

 

Beep beep.

 

It doesn’t take a minute to get reply from his so called slave, Dara, the frog princess. he opens the text and smiles from ear to ear.

 

From: Crazy Frog

Yes, I’m in a deep sleep.

 

“Are you crazy?” Seunghyun said as he replied her immediately.

 

To: Crazy Frog

Yah!

I can’t sleep.

 

Beep beep.

 

From: Crazy Frog

Whatever~ bleeeh!

 

“No aegyo for me? But aegyo for Seungri? You flirt!” He replied her again.

 

To: Crazy Frog

Yah! You make me hard to sleep!

 

Beep beep.

 

From: Crazy Frog

Me? Are you in love with me?

You loose!

 

To: Crazy Frog

I’m not.

You wish!

 

Beep beep.

 

From: Crazy Frog

Let’s see!

 

To: Crazy Frog

You will fall for me first.

 

Beep beep.

 

From: Crazy Frog

You wish!

Sleepy, bye!

 

He can’t help but laugh at every texts Dara sent to him. It’s funny how he enjoys texting with Dara. He types a reply text to her. A smirk form on his lips before he closes his phone and positions himself to sleep.

 

 

 

To: Crazy Frog

Let’s date.

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Short update, sorry, i can't think of anything~

i'm home and it always raining here

it makes me sleepy all the time hehe

thanks for all the subscribers and readers and comments, love you guys~