I'll take the revenge on her

Paralyzed

“I know, I know. I’ll hang up, byooong!!!!!!” She ended the phone call, “I’m going crazy! Why do I have a sister like her? What did I do wrong, God? O-M-G, O-M-G!!!! I must be a sinner in my previous life. My Lord, please save me, I promise I will be a good person in my current life, I promise!” She talks to herself. All of sudden, she feels someone’s hand on her shoulder. Her eyes goes bigger like it would pop out.

“Who are you?!” She screams as she looks to the owner of the mysterious palm.

“Who am I?” Seunghyun smirks.

“Oh-My-God” she sighs, “in this big world, why do I have to meet this annoying guy” she mumbles.

“Nice to meet you, FROG PRINCESS” he emphasizes the frog princess, “why do I have to meet this crazy woman? Tsk, how annoying”

“Who’s talking who. Geez. Sorry, I’m busy, it’s such a waste of time quarreling with a trash like you. Good bye” she said coldly and left.

“Hey, you punk! You have to pay for bitting my hand earlier!” He screams in annoy. She just covering her ears and running.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hah, this girl, where in the world is she? Does she forget that we have a dinner with our parents? They are going back to the US tonight,” She said as her only sister ended the call.

“Why are you so pissed off?” Mrs.Park said to Hanbyul, “She’s just walking around at the park nearby, she’ll get home soon”

“It’s because she’s already late, Mom. She could do it another time” Hanbyul sighed.

“Don’t be too strict to her, the more you pressure her, the more she struggles” Mrs.Park said softly.

“Yes, Mom. I was too strict to her” Hanbyul said, “Uh, where’s Dad?”

“Still in the room. Go, call him to get ready”

“Yes, Mom” She goes to her parents room.

“I’M HOMEEEEEEEEEEEE! Am I late? Am I late?” Dara hugs her mom.

“No,” She smiles, “ Go change your clothes and let’s get going to the restaurant before heading to the airport”

“Understand, Mom!” she said cheerfully while going to her room. Her Dad and her sister are going downstair, “Oh, Dad, you’re so so so so so handsome” she said as she huged her father.

“Here she goes, again haha” hanbyul said and just laughed at her sister childish act.

“I know, I know. Ofcourse I’m handsome. Hurry, change your clothes. I don’t want to be late for my flight” he said as he released dara’s hands.

“OK!” she runs to her room.

As usual, Park family having their dinner together before the parents left to US. They should take care of their company there, and Hanbyul takes the responsibility to take care of the company here. They will heading to the airport after dinner, their parents will leave and here she is, living with her only sister, Hanbyul.

-- At the airport—

“Live well and stay healthy, listen to your older sister, don’t fight” Mrs. Park says as she hugs her two princesses

“Ye” The sisters respon in unison

“Don’t rebel, and you too, don’t be too strict, understand” Mr. Park shooks Hanbyul’s hair and pinches Dara’s nose

“It hurts, understand, I understand” Dara says as she touches her nose and pouts her lips

“Haha, I know, Dad” Hanbyul can’t hold her laugh, “You too, live well and don’t worry about us, we’ll be alright” She said softly and hugged her father, then Dara joined her sister hugging her father

“Arraseo, don’t forget to call us, we’ll be going now” Mr and Mrs.Park leave, the Park sisters just waving their goodbye

“Let’s go, we should go home now” Hanbyul said

“Umm” Dara nodded, “But, unnie, I want to go to the restroom, just a moment, wait right here, OK?” she said as she going to the restroom

“Don’t take too long” Hanbyul said

Dara goes to the restroom in a hurry, she walks as fast as she can. She just walks faster and then bumps into a guy.

“Oh” The guy said, he looks at Dara.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m in a hurry, I’m sorry” She said as she goes, didn’t even look at the guy who she bumped into. She runs and then hurriedly enter the restroom.  The guy keeps his eyes on her.

“In a hurry? Tsk, let’s see what your sorry for”  The guy then follows her and waits for her in front of the restroom, “You dead, Park Sandara!” he smirks. He keeps waiting, and it doesn’t take too long to her to come out.

“Finally, hmm, what a relief” she said to herself. She didn’t aware that tha guy earlier waits for her. She just comes out and suddenly someone grabs her hand, she turns her head to see the one who grabs her hand, “Oh God” She said frustatedly

“Hello, PRINCESS” He said teasingly. Yeah, this guy is none other than Seunghyun, her ultimate enemy.

“Oh, hello FROG. Oh God, does this world really this small? Geez, let go off of my hand” She said coldly.

“No. tsk, what a small world. I won’t let it go until you pay for bitting my hand earlier” he smirks.

“Hah, so annoying, I’ve said I would pay for it. Just say the nominal and I will definitely give you the money. I have no much time, let go off my hand” She tried to release her hand.

“Money? Huh, it’s not about money. I want you to pay with something, you should do me a favor”  He puts an intense glare to her.

“Tsk, What?” she said.

“You have to be my slave for 6 months” he smiles and lifts his eyebrows.

“Hah? Are you kidding me? Definitely no! BIG NO!” she tries to release her hand, but fails again. Seunghyun’s just too strong for her.

“Then I won’t let you go” he said.

“Hah, this is too much. I won’t do it, never” she tries to release her hand but it always fails.

“Hey, you have to keep your promise, do it or I’ll hold your hand like this forever!” he said angrily.

“Hah, nonsense, let go off my hand! I said I don’t have much time, I should get going” She struggles.

“I said no” he doesn’t let her go.

“This is so frustrating! Huh, OK, I will do as your wish. But only for 1 week, only 1 week!” She yells.

“No, 6 months!” he still holds her hand.

“Two weeks!”

“No!”

“Oh My God! Three weeks!” She begs, he just shakes his head, “Yah, my sister is waiting for me, let go!” she yells.

“Just say yes and I’ll let you go” he said annoyingly.

“Oh, please, don’t act like a kid. I have to go!” She yells.

“Just say yes then, and you can go, as simple as that” He said.

“No, are you crazy? I prefer to die than be your slave for 6 months” She struggles but Seunghyun holds her hand tightly. He just gives her a death glare. Their debate seems to be forever.

“ Yah, you couple, move away, you block my way to the restroom! Don’t quarrelling here! ” A woman said all of sudden and pushed Dara to Seunghyun before entering the restroom. Making her closer to Seunghyun, so close that they can hear each other breathing. They are in shock and just look at each other. Seunghyun still holds her hand. They are freezing and not moving.

“Oh oh, so you are making me waiting for so long just to meet this guy? You should have told me that you are going to meet your, umm, boyfriend I think?” Hanbyul said to Dara, making her realize that she is so close with Seunghyun. They jump in shock and move a little further from each other. But he still holds Dara’s hand.

“NO, it doesn’t like what you think. B-boyfriend? Hahaha, he is just a guy I know” She smiles to her sister.

“A guy you know? But holding hands?” Hanbyul asked to sister.

“A-a-aniyo, it’s just------“ Dara tries to explain to her sister but Seunghyun cuts her words.

“Oh, nice to meet you, Dara’s older sister” Seunghyun bows. He is not as panic as Dara. He thinks that this is his time to take revenge.

“Nice to meet you too, I think----“ Dara cuts Hanbyul’s word.

“U-unnie, let’s go home,” She said to Hanbyul, “hey, let go off my hand, or she would misunderstand you as my boyfriend” She whispered to Seunghyun.

“Oooh, I know, honey. Don’t be sorry, me too, I want to spending time a little longer with you. We shouldn’t make your sister to wait” He pulled Dara closer to him and crossed his fingers to hers.

“What---“ Dara wants to say something but Seunghyun cuts her word again.

“I’m really sorry for making you wait for so long” He smiles to Hanbyul then Dara. Dara just can’t believe it, she smells something bad going to happen to her.

“Unnie, it’s---“

“Let’s go, we should go home, honey. I’ll accompany you to your car” he said to Dara.

“Are you sure? Oh I’m sorry to ruin your moment” Hanbyul said.

“It’s not like what you think, unnie” She keeps denying and trying to explain what happened earlier.

“Honey, don’t be like that. We should be honest to your sister. She won’t be angry just because you meet your boyfriend here” He said to Dara, “Right, noona?”

“Ofcourse, you should have told me earlier, Dara. Then, should we go home?” Hanbyul asked.

“Oh God, this is crazy. Definitely yes, unnie” She said in annoy.

“Let’s go” Hanbyul manages to walk and lets Dara and Seunghyun walk behind.

“Let go off my hand, now! What do you think you are doing? Boyfriend? Hah, you wish!” she whispered to Seunghyun.

“No, until you keep your promise and agree to be my slave for 6 months. Do you think a handsome guy likeme want to be your boyfriend? A frog princess like you? Don’t be absurd” He whispered back to Dara.

“What is your intension to pretend as my boyfriend in front of my sister, uh?”

“I have said that I will hold on to your hand forever and ever if you didn’t do what I wish” Seunghyun smirks.

“What?!!!” she stops her steps, making Seunghyun stops, ”You can’t. After I get to the car, you have to release my hand”

“Do you think that I will let you easely after we get to the car?” he puts a devil smile, “So, should I going to your home, honey? What should I do? I can’t let you go” he said playfully.

“You!” Dara yells at Seunghyun.

“What’s going on?” Hanbyul turn her head to the ‘couple’.

“Aaah, nothing” Dara answers and manages to walk again with Seunghyun whom still holding her hand. A few minute later, they are reaching Hanbyul’s car.

“Bye, umm, what’s your name?” Hanbyul asked Seunghyun.

“Ta--, oh, Seunghyun, Choi Seunghyun” He smiles, Dara just staring at him,“Why? You don’t want to go home, honey?”

“Tsk, disgusting, I want to go home so badly, I want so bad that I would die!” She heads to the car but Seunghyun pulls her to him.

“Oh, look at this couple. Just finnish your lovey dovey moment here, you can resuming it tomorrow” She laughs, “I’ll wait on the car, bye Seunghyun”.

“Let go!” Dara said.

“No, until you keep your promise” Seunghyun doesn’t let her go.

“What if I say no?” Dara said angrily.

“Then I will do this,” He stops his word and then drags Dara to Hanbyul, “Noona, my honey said that she wants to staying at my home tonight. Is it OK?” he asked Hanbyul innocently. Dara is going to explode, he is so annoying.

“What are you talking about, HONEY” She drags him somewhere and continues their talk, “Are you crazy?”

“Should I staying at your home then? I have to hold your hand forever” he said innocently.

“Hah, please, don’t be too childish” She struggles.

“So, yes or not?” He asked angrily.

“Oh God,” she takes a deep breath, “OK, I will do it. Are you satisfied?!” She doesn’t struggle anymore and look at other direction.

“Good” He releases Dara’s hand, “Are you angry? Tsk, let’s go, your sister is waiting. I don’t wanna be a bad ‘boyfriend’ in front of your sister”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seunghyun’s POV

Today is D-day. Finally I can take my revenge on that crazy woman. See, it’s not hard to take revenge on her. I didn’t expect to be this easy, to be honest. I will make all the things goes harder for her. I’ll make her a death meat. This world is in my undercontrol . This handsome Tabi is really something, right? Ah, totally overwhelming, this world is totally on my side.

“Hey Tabi, why are you here? Are you waiting for me? How sweet” Bom comes to me all of sudden. She always clinging on to me, how tiring.

“You wish” that’s all I can say, coldly. I’m already sick of her. No matter what I do, she always follows me. This is sickening right?

“Why so cold?” She pouts, “Let’s go to the class”

“Go ahead, I have something to do first” My eyes keep searching for Sandara, but she is no where to be found. Where in the world is she?

“Yah, Tabi-ah, let’s go! Uh? What do you want to do? Let’s goooo, uh?” she keeps pleading, so annoying.

“Just go first, don’t you hear what I say? Hah?!” I rising my voice.

“What’s with you? I just want to go to the class with you” She makes a sad expression. I just keep ignoring her and pretending that she doesn’t exist.

“Why are you being like this?” She pleaded

“Go!” I said coldly. She seems to be irritated by me. She just cursing and then leaving. Tsk, like I care!

I still here waiting for my slave. Correct! Today is her first day becoming my slave. But, what take her so long? Does she plan to skip class today? That can’t be! She has to attend the class! She has to keep her promise! Hah, call her! Yes, call her! I take my cellphone and about to call her. Aaaaaah, NOOOOOOO! I don’t have her number! Ah, I better go to the class now. I start to walk and then I hear some girls talking so loud and laughing so hilariously behind me.

“Yah, Mingkki-ah, so you was wearing dress while watching an outdoor concert?” CL can’t stand her laugh. Hah, so here she comes. With her two fellows, CL and Minzy. Ok, I shall continue to walk and let them for a while.

“I didn’t expect it, I didn’t know and I just went to the concert. There’s no where to sit and I end up to standing for the whole time” minzy answered irritatedly. Tsk, how could she has no idea about the concert that she would attend? Silly.

“Oh My God, my stomach! I can’t stop laughing, I’m sorry my baby Mingki” Dara laughs so hard. I stop and then turn to her.

“Why are you so late?” I said to her and grab her hand to walk beside me. She is just in shock, I think, and just makes confuse look.

“ w-what?” she struggles and I let go off her hand.

“Oh, here they go again, conflict, and such. Can you two just life peacefully?” CL butts in and stands between me and Dara.

“What’s with you?” I simply ignoring her, “Let’s go, crazy woman” I give Dara a warning look.

“WHAT?” minzy yells in shock, CL just looks at Dara with wonder look.

“Tsk, what do you mean? I’ll go with CL and Mingki, not you” She sticks her tounge out and then holds Minzy and CL on both of her sides.

“Do—“

“Tabi-aaaaaaah!!!!” Seungri comes in all of sudden and hugs me from the back. I really hate this. He is so childish.

“Yah, stop doing this annoying thing!” I yell at him.

“Why? I didn’t do anything wrong, it’s neither a crime nor against the law” Seungri said cheerfully, “Aigooo, my pretty pretty Dara Dara beautifull Dara is here” and Dara with the girls just giggle.

“Annyeong, Seungri-ah” Dara smiles to him. Does she that happy being called pretty by Seungri? Tsk.

“Stop flirting! I was just going to say something to this crazy woman and you just coming from no where and hugging me!” I said to seungri or maybe yelled at him, “Let’s go, frog princess”

“No, I said I’m going with them” She said angrily. How dare she angry at me.

“What’s going on here?” Seungri asks curiously.

“Stop it, Dara already said no” Minzy said. She looks angry too. What did I do wrong?

“I don’t care, I said let’s go. Don’t you remember what you said at the airport yesterday?” I glare at her. She just pouts.

“Oh my, are you two seeing each other? Are you backstabbing me? You said you didn’t like Dara! Why are you doing this to me?” seungri said frustatedly. Really, what does he talking about?

“Is that true? Why don’t you tell us?” Minzy and CL said in unison. Oh, God, I just can’t stand these dumb people.

“No, no, no, it doesn’t like what you think” Dara tried to explain. I just grab dara’s hand forcely and drag her to the class. It’s not that I don’t want to explain the situation, but the class is going to start soon. I don’t want to late. I think I’m this kind of student now, a diligent one.  

“Omo, omo” CL and Minzy follow us right away.

“Yah, Tabi!!!!” Seungri yells in frustration, leaving behind, alone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

sorry, i was busy with my research, this is what can i write for this chap

it's not that good, i'm sorry T.T *bow*