Chapter 8

So who will it be?

 

YURI'S P.O.V.

We were finally done moving the girls into my home. I was a bit tense at first because I know about the notorious Kim Hyoyeon.. What's worse is that I live with my cousin, which happens to be a cop. I ended up letting the other girls take one of my cards to go shopping. I wasn't really in the mood to go. I felt something weird when I was around Jessica and Krystal. I was in the middle of pondering when I heard my phone ringing. I picked it up, and seeing the caller ID I panicked.

"h-hello?" I said lamely , am I making my nervousness too obvious?

"Yo, open the door up.. I have two girls with me. I need your help bro." the other person on the line mumbled. It sounded like she was exercising? Her voice was strained. I hesitated in my answer a bit but I quickly came up with a conclusion when I heard her clear her voice. "open the damn door Kwon."

"Ah! Y-yes the door!" realizing I was sounding too lame, I changed my tone. "Okay Liu. Just hold on."I huffed and hung up the phone. She said two girls.. Did she go to a club without me knowing?!  No! She wouldn't do that.. Two girls? She sounds tired too.. AISH, I guess I'll find out in a minute. 

I ran down the stairs with my anxiety building up. I looked in the mirror before opening the door making sure I was presentable. After fixing my shirt and hair a bit, I sighed; opening the door. 

"Hey Ambro... Who are these girls?" one of the girls was standing, wearing all black. She was attractive but my attention drifted to the girl on Amber's back. She looked young, frail, and innocent but her face was marked with bruises. She was passed out. 

"This is -" she was interrupted by the girl in black, since they spoke at the same time.

" I am.." she looked over to Amber, and Amber nodded and gave her a small smile of encouragement. I guess my stern face is pretty.. Intimidating. "I'm Im Yoona.. That g-girl.. She's my... Younger s-sister.." I saw her bite her bottom lip as she looked up, trying to prevent falling tears. 

"Here, let me help you." I said trying to avoid the awkward silence. I went around to Amber's back and carefully lifted the girl from her back and placed her in my arms. I carried her bridal style to one of the empty rooms and gently placed her on the bed. Amber and Yoona were in the kitchen so I decided to join them.

"Ambro... I let another five girls move in.." I calmly said. It's my house, she shouldn't mind. Luckily she kept calm but I saw Yoona started choking on the chips she was eating. I made my way to her side with a glass a water as I patted her back to help her out. She smiled weakly at me when she recovered.

"Cool.. Who are they?" Amber asked. *Jessica, Krystal, Nicole Jung.. They are three sisters...promise you won't get mad.." Amber smirked at me while Yoona just looked at me, waiting for the next names. "Promise.. I'm sure it can't be bad.. As long as it isn't .. You know.." Amber looked to me with sad eyes. I understood exactly why.

"Ohh it's just... Kim Hyoyeon, and Choi Spoyoung..." I barely whispered as I grabbed an apple and inspected it before taking a bite. 

"C'mon Yuri, speak up.. If I didn't know any better I would've thought you said Kim Hyoyeon and Choi Sooyoung... Good one Yuri.." Amber chuckled a little but when she noticed my serious face she stopped and gave me one of the scariest looks ever given. I gulped. That's when I heard broken glass..

I looked over, shocked to see Yoona's hand bleeding with broken glass stabbing her skin. My eyes widened when I saw tears pouring down her face. I got off the stool. Without thinking I carried her bridal style and rushed to one of the downstairs bathrooms. I placed her on the bathroom sink as I hurriedly searched for the first aid kit. 

When I found it, I took out a pair of tweasers. I inspected her hand, making sure not to push any of the glass any further into her hands. I then cautiously plucked each piece; occasionally hearing her whimper. Once I was done, I washed her hand, while putting a layer of neosporin on her wounds. I covered her hands with some bandages. I took both of her hands in mine, making sure I did a job well done. 

"Thank you.." I looked up to see Yoona facing me, smiling with her head slightly tilted.

"Don't worry about it. Any friend of Ambro, is a friend of mine... Speaking of,how do you know her?" I asked while letting go of her hands. She looked at me with a face of confusion, I could also see a hint of hesitation.

"Sh-She found me on the streets.." my jaw dropped. This beauty is a e?!? I cleared my throat awkward and looked away.

"A-ah.. So you're a ... You know.. You... You sleep around... With people.. For...-" I was cut out by her giggles. My left eye brow twitched up, while my whole body flinched a bit.

"Haha, babo! I'm not a e! " she smiled warmly at me and I felt my body burn, my stomach get butterflies and my heart start beating erratically . I smiled awkwardly and sighed. An action that was noticed by Yoona.

"She ... I.. Ermm.. See, my family is really struggling. My mom is literally crazy and she often beats me and my younger sister.. The girl you carried to one of the rooms. Being the peacemaker, she always gets in the way of my beatings. She's only 18!! " Yoona started to tear up a bit but she continued. " I left home at a young age, but I came back to support Seo. I started selling drugs to maintain food in her stomach... That's where Amber found me. She wants to help me..." she wiped away some of her tears with the sleeves of her black hoodie.

I felt so much pity for this girl. I know now that Amber sees a bright future for these girls. Hearing that story reminded me that I should most likely attend the wounds on the younger girls face. But before I can do that, I feel a huge need to comfort Yoona. I leaned in a pressed her head against the crook of my neck.

"Don't cry Yoona. Everything is going to be okay now... I'll make sure you and your family will be safe from now on." I whispered in her ears. She drenched my clothes with her tears, wrinkling my shirt from grabbing onto it tightly. I caressed the back of her back until she soothed down.

i lifted up her chin so she could be able to look at me in the eyes. "I'm going to go attend your sisters wounds. I'm sure if she wakes up, she'll want to see you there. Besides.. I don't want to face Ambro's wrath." I giggled towards the end and Yoona chuckled slightly.

 

 

Woah... This has definitely been an.... Eventful week. Yoona, Krystal, Jessica... What are you doing to me? 

 

 

 

Sooo, finally another update :/ sorry readers for not exactly keeping up with my updates.. This chapter goes out to Chachawilli for being an inspiration ^~^ she didn't give up on my story, so I hope nobody else will ;c sorry!! <3 thank you all for being patient... Things come up :/ eh. BYE!!!