Chapter 3

So who will it be?

YOONA'S P.O.V.

I looked at my little angel sleeping soundly, next to me. I caressed her face and immediately felt pity for her. My mother snapped once again, at me. As always this innocent girl got in the way and she was the one who ended up being hurt. Why her? Why not me? I'm the one who deserves the punishment. Seohyun, my beloved sister, the one that's a super genius with her whole life ahead of her, she's the one who blindly receives a punishment for my selfish actions.

My mother has various mental disorders but we can't do anything because 1. She hates doctors and 2. We can't afford it. I moved out around 2 years ago when I turned 20 but I soon came back to help protect Seohyun. I know what my mother is capable of doing, and I know that Seohyun's innocence won't allow her to move on.

Seohyun is 18 and ready to finish up her senior year in high school. Luckily for her she has received many scholarships paying for her entire college life. Unlike her, I haven't started my college life. It's too expensive and the little money I do earn I give to Seohyun and my mother. I have to provide for my family. Even though it's not a lot, it's enough to keep food in their stomachs.

I know this sounds harsh but once Seo graduates, I'm taking her to live with me, and I'm going to drop off my mother at my uncle's place. I bet you're wondering about my dad... He left us. He left us because he finally had enough of my mother, and he hated living with me. I never did anything against him. In fact, I always did as told! I tried my best to make him satisfied with my work but he always failed to notice my efforts.

Ever since my dad left, my mom's condition worsened. She would now start screaming when alone, she would even attacking us with whatever she could find. Most nights I would sneak out to sell drugs so that when Seo's graduation comes, we could leave ASAP. I am not risking anymore years with her. I do love her because she's my mother, but conditions are bound to only get worse.

i glanced over at Seo's black eye and I felt tears gushing out of my eyes. I promise that I will protect her. She's all I have left. I want her to be able to get far in life since its something neither my mother  and I could accomplish it. One day, I will make her proud to call me her unnie. 

 

Sorry for the short chapter, I am making a schedule for my updates. I'm pretty sure we're all tired of waiting for updates, besides I need time to organize my work schedule. I will be updating this story every Wednesday, Friday, and occasionally Sundays. So yes, tomorrow I will be updating another chapter, a longer one to be exact. Well I introduced Yoona and Seohyun, next up.. Guess. >;D kekeke <3 Remember to comment your feedback, I really do appreciate it and I cannot stress to you about how important it it! C: I love you all, and I hope you keep reading my little fics <3 ~ bye!