Chapter 10

So who will it be?

TIFFANY'S P.O.V.

Today I decided to go for a small walk around the park since it was bright and fresh outside. I enjoyed the sensation of the wind brushing through my hair, the warmth that the sun offered, and everything else in general. It has been about a week since I've met TaeTae and I regret nothing. Behind her alcoholic reputation, she's actually an amazing girl. Cute, dorky, cheesy, and talented too. She has the voice of an angel and every day I ask her to sing for me . 

I allowed her to move in with me because I live alone and I get really lonely, not only that but I still see it as my goal to help her. I see potential in her and I know that I have impacted her in some way. She has been sober for the week as well. I feel a great sense of accomplishment for helping her like I have so far.

i smiled by myself remembering our cute moments together. Gosh! I'm making it sound like we're dating! I let out a small giggle and it attracted the eyes of some people. I guess I creeped them out a bit, giggling to myself....

"You know, it's pretty weird for such a beautiful young woman like you to be walking alone.." I turn around with white smile plastered on my face when I recognized the voice.

"TaeTae!!!" I was quick to engulf her in a long, warm hug. She hugged back with just as much energy and I smiled when she squeezed me just a bit tighter.

"Good afternoon to you too Mushroom hahaha." I let go of her and smiled.

"Have you been stalking me TaeTae?" I saw a cute little dorky grin appear on her face.

"Yes, but not for a long time actually. See, I woke up and called out for you. When I noticed that you weren't home I quickly got ready and came outside. I saw you walking towards the park so I followed you..... So here we are !" she scratched e back of her neck while smiling sheepishly towards the ground. I let out a quick squeal and cupped her face.

" You're way too cute TaeTae!" I giggled a bit and she chuckled. After a moment of brief silence, I heard a faint grumble coming from TaeTae . She blushed and held her stomach.

" Eh... Excuse my inner monsters hehe..." I took her hand in mine and started walking towards a little bakery that I go to very frequently. 

" where are we going?" she sounded like a lost kid and I couldn't help but to fan girl inwardly. I turned around and smiled brightly to her. 

"Don't worry TaeTae, I'm taking you to the bakery! It's my favorite !! " I beamed a bright smile and pulled her even faster towards the bakery. She kept up with my past and soon enough I could smell the wonderful aroma of the bread and pastries. 

"sure smells delicious huh?" I turned over to TaeTae and noticed her excited face . 

"MHM!!! Very delicious !!" she nodded her head up and down. How cute!!!! I swear I'm going to die of cuteness overload from this girl. 

Taeyeon opened the door for me as we entered the bakery. I blushed at the gentleman-like gesture, and tried to avoid her eyes so she wouldn't be able to notice my reddend cheeks . 

"Mushroom!!! " I quickly turned my attention back to Taeyeon. She was practically drooling over the counter as she looked at the wonderful foods on display. I giggled slightly as I saw her eyes gleaming with happiness.

"Go on TaeTae, you can have anything you want ! My treat." it's like I have said magically words. She immediately started picking out one of each of the pastries. AISH. What a shikshin! She's so small! How can she even think to eat all of that food!? Let alone by herself!

After receiving the bags of goodies, I payed for them all and helped Taeyeon carry some of them. 

"Thank you so much Mushroom. I promise to repay you for all you've done for me." she turned to face me and I noticed a hint of sadness in her eyes. To change the mood, I immediately playfully shoved her. She chuckled.

"Don't worry about that silly. You are very welcome." she slightly nodded and I giggled.

"Mushroom.... Can you do me one last favor?" 

"of course TaeTae !" 

"Can you come with me to that building really quickly? It won't be long and I really need to do something...." she pointed to one of the buildings not so far away from where we were walking.

" You mean the orphanage ?" she nodded simply in response.

"Mhm, I'll go with you " I smiled at her and tugged at her hand with the arm that didn't have many bags. She smiled a genuine smile and I felt my heart pounding even faster .

We made our way to the orphanage and once we came closer, I saw that it was an old rusty looking building. It was so unappealing and I wouldn't have known better, I would've thought that it was run down. Taeyeon once again held the door open for me and we were greeted by the sounds of little children at play. An elderly woman came up to us , well , more like TaeTae. Just then, she laughed aloud and wrapped Taeyeon into a warm embrace.

"I knew I recognized your baby face!!! You haven't changed be bit!!" 

 

 

 

 

Who is this woman to TaeTae ? 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey !!! I'm back!! I hope you guys don't hate me for making you wait forever :c I'm really sorry. BUT to make up for lost time, I'm planning on updating the whole day tomorrow. Well.. Later today... Maybe 3-7 chapters ^~^ Thank you all for being so supportive and patient c: I already have the couples in mind. Don't worry, as I've stated many time before, the couples WILL be arrange during the course of time c: just bare with me. OH! And I also really want you to comment and shizz :c makes me feel like ... You know.. Happy and stuff when you comment o.o I like feedback :3 I love you readers! 사랑해 <3 ^~^ Bye!!! 

One last thing.... I know that a lot of you want certain pairings... Which parings do you NOT want. I'll take majority votes and most likely form my ultimate couples on them ^~^ thank you~