Chapter 6

So who will it be?

HYOYEON'S P.O.V.

I was walking hand in hand with Nicole with Sooyoung trailing behind us. She was leading us to her house so that we could save her little sister. When we were about to turn the corner, we bumped into another group of girls. I grunted while patting the area which was bumped. I glared fiercely at the other girls. Out of all of them, one caught my attention. It was a tall tanned girl. She didn't show any emotion. She looked like a body guard for the other petite girls. She was really intimidating and that's coming from me,

i helped picked up Nicole from the ground and dusted off the dirt from her clothes. When Nicole finally looked up, I heard an ecstatic squel. I covered my ears and looked at the bouncing Nicole next to me. I let go of her and she rushed to the other girls sides. Sooyoung and I exchange confused glances towards each other.

"Jessica!!!Krystal!!! Hyo, those are my sisters and.... Ermm..a girl I don't know yet..." I sighed in relief knowing that her younger sister was okay. I didn't know how to react so I stood there awkwardly. I took another glance at the tanned girl. She looked calm and serious but she didn't look like a threat. I inspected her body and I could I already tell that she works out a lot. But who is she? Nicole doesn't know her yet so that means she's a friend of Jessica, or Krystal.

"I'm Kwon Yuri...and you guys are?" as expected, her voice is sweet yet husky. Judging by the body gestures Jessica, and krysta were giving off, I'd say they both like Yuri but Yuri is oblivious. 

I extended my hand to be greeted by Yuri's. It was a firm handshake. Indeed this Yuri girl is quiet intriguing.

"My name is Kim Hyoyeon , this is my partner Sooyoung, and I'm assuming you know this is their younger sister, Nicole." Jessica and Krystal gasped but Yuri remained calm. She smirked at me , which threw me off guard. Why didn't she react like the others. That's when I noticed that her right fist was slightly swollen and red. I narrowed my eyes and she caught sight of me.

Great minds think alike, we were checking each other out. Seeing our strengths and weaknesses. What a clever girl I have here.

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY YOUNGER SISTER YOU CRIMINAL! I DON'T WANT YOU TO CORRUPT HER!" I looked at what seemed to be the oldest daughter and simply shrugged. Until I saw Yuri's hand make its way to her back in a comforting gesture.

"U-unnie.... She actually saved me. She's not as bad as the news reporters say. Her and Sooyoung took care of me. They even brought me here to save Krystal but I guess you and Yuri beat me to it." I smiled at Nicole for defending us, she is right, I'm not as bad as I make myself to be.

"Jessica-ssi, I don't mean any harm and I'm sure that you want the best for your sisters. I know the relationship that you girls carry with your father... I offer my services to you, I will make sure to protect Nicole and never let harm come in her way. I'm sure Hyoyeon will agree..l right Hyo?" I looked at Sooyoung in disbelief but I agreed. I want to protect these girls from that "father" of theirs.

"R-really? You'd do that for me Hyo?" Nicole asked cutely, I smiled and hugged her tightly.

"Of course I would! That and so much more" she looked always with her blushing face.

"I guess if she's happy around you, who am I to prevent her happiness?" Jessica was an understanding person. I admire that in her. I looked to her side to see Yuri still smirking at me. I smirked right back as if reading our own minds. In all honesty, I really have no clue what she means by her smirk. 

"If they're going to protect you three, I'm joining. Three for three." Yuri was onto something and I could tell by her side smile. That's when I caught on. She wanted pairs. She wanted to know how we would function with this protection order. I'm liking this Yuri girl, she's quick to think. 

"Fine, but let's split into three groups. That way, all of you are guarded at all times by one of us. How about me and Nicole. Sooyoung and Jessica. Yuri and Krystal." Krystal's face was excited for being paired up with Yuri, Yuri showed a slight smile, Sooyoung and I kept a straight face, while Jessica looked disappointed (that's she wasn't with Yuri) and Nicole was happy as ever.

"This is cute and all but.... How to we keep each other in contact, after all you are sisters, and your bond is a close one." Sooyoung asked, she makes a good point. My house is too small for six people.

"Yuri has a mansion, I'm sure she can allow us to move in??" Jessica spoke up and looked over at Yuri. She had a tense face but she relaxed quickly. I'm sure the others didn't notice her gestures but I didn't miss a thing.

"Of course, it'll be my pleasure. Hyoyeon-ssi, and Sooyoung-ssi should move in too." I pondered the idea and figured it would be for the best besides, my little humble of ode is already paid off and Sooyoung has always been living with me.

"We appreciate it Yuri-ssi, when can we start moving in?" if it were for me, I would move in today. The faster we get them away from that old man, the better and safer the girls will be. I can my people take care of him.

"Well now that all of this is settled I would say that you can start moving in by tonight." Yuri said with assurance. Its like she can read me. I turned around to see if Sooyoung would approve and I saw her staring discretely at Jessica.. Hahaha I can't believe I didn't notice her earlier!! She likes Jessica!  I nudged her arm, when she looked down, I smirked.

I leaned in and whispered in her ear so that she could be the only one able to hear me. "Moving in tonight will certainly be a benefit fo you.. That is, if Yuri doesn't get to her before you do." Sooyoung pulled away and glared at me. I chuckled it off and turned my attention back to the girls.

"Seeing as Krystal is the only girl with belongings, we have to go back to the house and gather them up...but we can't risk anything else with their father soooo what should we do?" Sooyong asked. I looked around to see the blank faces, nobody thought about that.

"I'll have the guys d us a favor." i mumbled.

"How about we just take the girls shopping?" Yuri had a point. I'm not wealthy but I know easy ways to get a lot of money in a short amount of time. Especially when people had you their wallets while just passing by. I chuckle in my head remembering the times where other gangsters offered me their belongings without me even turning to them.

"SHOPPING!?!?!?" Jessica squealed out. I guess she likes to shop. 

We all looked over at an ecstatic Jesica. I saw a smile form on both the lips of Yuri, and Sooyoung. How cute, I'm really hoping that them liking the same person won't affect our new duty.

I find it amazing how three strangers that are connected to another three, would do anything to protect each other. It's like a game of destiny . I smell trouble coming our way but as long as the Jung sisters are okay, I am at rest. Sissy, I hope you can see what I'm doing. Did you send these girls to me for a purpose?