Chapter 7

So who will it be?

YOONA'S P.O.V.

i looked at myself throught the shattered, foggy mirror seeing my new persona. I was wearing a black beanie, a big black hoody, dark makeup, blue skinny jeans, and black Nike shoes. I sighed looking at myself; taking in what I've become. It's all worth it knowing that Seohyun will be healthy and protected. I waited a while in the bathroom until I heard heavy breaths indicating that Seohyun was finally asleep.

I made sure that I opened the door slowly and carefully to not make as much noise. I knew that going through the front door will surely make a lot of ruckus so I slid open the window and jumped from the second story. I bent my knees before hitting the ground to prevent any injuries. I shook the dust off myself and walked down the alley.

Passing a few streets, I noticed that my corner was crowded with similar faces. Most likely waiting for me. I shoved the merchandise deeper into my pocket as I approached the people. They were addicts, it was easy to seek to them because they never gets tired of it. I see the same faces every other night. 

"Well, well, well. You guys are here a bit early." I said with a smirk. When I'm a drug dealer, I know to be cold, harsh and sarcastic; if not, they will take advantage of me. The people turned to see me. That's when I saw an unfamiliar face. I pointed to the new person who stared at me blankly. "You...Who are you?" the new person looked up and smiled wickedly. What a creepy smile, it does not suit her at all!

The persons appearance was a bit masculine but something about the posture screamed out female. Maybe one of those Tom boys. I admit, they're pretty cute... But that's not the point.

"I'm Amber.. You are??" so it is a girl. I raised my eyebrow slightly until I shook it off my face and maintained a poker face.

"I'm Yoona.. What do you want?" Amber started to walk towards me and I gulped but still tried my best to not show any emotion. I felt bad about her presence. Her aura was off, definitely malicious. 

I took a few steps back until I backed up onto a wall. I'm corner, that's never good!! AISH! Yoona! What have you gotten yourself into?!?

Amber leaned in and I thought she was going for a kiss but I was proven wrong when she leaned closer to my ear. Her hot breath on my ear sent chills through my whole body.

"I know you're a good person Yoona.. I want to help you get out of this mess. Just follow my lead and don't make a scene." I was stunned by her words. How can I trust her? All I know is her name for crying out loud! She roughly yet softly pulled my arm. She looked back into the crowd of my customers and snarled.

"This is my territory now. You won't be seeing anymore of Yoona... Now scram!" her voice was so deep for a girls. It was harsh and every word she said seemed to have its own affect on everybody. I watched in amazement as I saw the people start to scatter around. Leaving the scene as if nothing happend. I harshly removed my arm from her grip. She looked at me with a calm facial expression.

"Why'd you do that?!?" I asked her while I looked at her in bewilderment. 

"Like I said Yoona, I'm trying to help you. I know you're trying to keep a cold facade but it doesn't look good on you. I know you're not about this life and I want to help you get through it. I'm an under cover police officer. I've been trying to track you down for some time now. Nobody knows about your case except for me and my buddy Key. So relax. I have a chance to save you. Just please come with me and let me help you turn your life around for the better. Such a beautiful, young, fresh face shouldn't being doing such things like this." her awkward aura vanished as she looked at me with sincerity written in her eyes.

i don't know what happened next but I found myself crying in the arms of Amber. "Th-this is t-the only way th-that I .... I c-can support my-my family!!! I-I don't k-know what t-to do any-anymore!" I felt Amber starting to caress my head as she rocked our bodies back and forth. She hummed a sweet lullaby and I felt relaxed. 

"I can help you with that. Just promise you'll stay off the streets." she said in her stern tone. I nodded quickly knowing that this was the best option. I know Seobaby would never approve of me doing this. I'm not so stubborn to let this pass by, I know this is for the better of my family.

"W-what are y-you.... Going t-to do with m-me?" my cries slowly started to become sobs, then soft whimpers. Amber firmly wrapped both her arms around my body and held me tight.