Two

Infinite Zombie

 

The seven boys continued to run from the six following them. It never occurred to them that the six were a bit too fast for them to be zombies. Well not until they had found an abandoned house and they could see the six within feet away from them. Dongwoo—surprisingly—was the one who finally spoke up about it.

“Hey guys?” Dongwoo said as he watched the six boys stand by the door, surrounding it with their guns pulled out reading to fire if something so much as moved. It was a rather comical scene for Dongwoo who just sat on the stairwell that lead to the second floor of the house while raiding Sungyeol’s bag for gummy worms.

Howon—the only one who would listen to Dongwoo, besides Sungyeol (but he didn’t count because he would always listen to everybody)—was the only one who turned back, “What’s wrong Dongwoo, feeling ill?”

Shaking his head quickly Dongwoo began to laugh, “No one says ill anymore, only Europeans. Hah, are we going to put some fish on the Barbie? Or, or are we going to go to the Lou?” To which Sungjong, who was a fan of the Europeans and their fashion, replied with, ‘That’s offensive!’

Dongwoo ignored the girly-boy’s attitude towards him and continued to laugh. Much like he did back before this virus spread. His tendency to ignore people had gotten him onto a lot of other’s ‘ Lists’ as they called them. And that lead him to have little to no friends, but he didn’t mind. He actually quite enjoyed watching from the sidelines than being in the center of everything. Quite the opposite of his older brother Jang Wooyoung, who loved being in the limelight. However he can’t say that now. Maybe he’s in the center of the lost souls and minds that went down with him during the night this all happened. At least he died with his friend, the one who would never know how Wooyoung felt about him, Nichkhun.

But we’re getting off topic here.

“Zombie’s don’t run, right?” Dongwoo asked; his body still racked with shivers of laughter.

It was Woohyun who replied this time, “Well of course not . It’s obvious!” To which Sunggyu promptly hit him on the head with the hilt of his gun.

He smiled up at the two who were now glaring at each other, “Then, those things we were running from, they couldn’t be zombies, right? If zombies can’t run then they could’ve been people willing to help us. Didn’t somebody say that other groups had escaped to America to find the anti- the anti- antidote! They might’ve been friendly and could’ve helped us and told us where we are. But maybe they were corrupt. GyuGeeGee you’re smart, you would know. Oh, can you send me out to ask? I’ll ask really nicely, huh GyuGeeGee, can I?”

With their eyes and mouths wide open (even Sunggyu’s surprisingly) they watched Dongwoo ramble on and on about the people that could’ve been potential allies.

Myungsoo was the one who eventually broke the pregnant silence, “We ed up.”

Sungyeol sent him a glare mumbling about bad words while Woohyun nodded in agreement, “Big time.”

Before anybody else could say a word the sound of feet pounding the ground outside the house reached their ears. A very deep voice spoke first making the boys want to crawl into a hole and hide, “Get out, punks. Don’t think we didn’t see you, ya bastards. Especially the blonde one!” The moment he said that the six turned to face the only one with blonde hair, Sungjong.  Woohyun scowled at the youngest boy and grabbed his wrist dragging him to the door he kicked it open and shoved Sungjong out into the world where the six people were waiting. Quickly he shut the door and turned to the others who were giving him either looks of agreement or disapproval.

While on Sungjong’s side he was surprised at what he was faced with. Six young boys who four out of the six he assumed he was older than. One was really tall with…pink hair? Another had a stupid looking grin on his face.

The one he assumed to be the leader of the six spoke after looking him up and down, “And exactly who are you?”

in a breath he stood up to face the boy, “Lee Sungjong, Infinite. And you?”

“Bang Yongguk, Best Absolute Perfect,” he said as he watched the door behind Sungjong creak open revealing six pairs of eyes hopping to get a glimpse at the exchange. One of which seemed to be amused by the entire situation. Sungjong nodded and turned to the others who stood either behind or next to this Yongguk person.

“Pink!”

Everyone turned towards the now open door revealing a dog pile of five boys while Sungyeol had bounced—yes bounced—his way over to the tall boy with pink hair. Myungsoo, being the every observant person he was (even with Sunggyu’s elbow piercing his left side), noticed how Yongguk’s muscles had tensed when Sungyeol began to mess with the boy’s hair who was now starting to resemble the color. He noticed how Sungyeol would turn over every strand as if it was a new adventure every time. He noticed how Sungjong was staring at the five with murderous eyes (although on him it was like a puppy trying to scare an adult bear).

***

After the little episode of Sungyeol infatuation with the boy’s hair—which ended with Yongguk pulling him off and Sungyeol tearing up on the floor—the group of thirteen created a base in the abandoned house, after ridding it of any unwanted beings. They had learned more about the group. Yongguk was, indeed, the leader, Himchan was his right hand man and the self-proclaimed mother of the group, Youngjae and Daehyun were joint at the hip (they even went to the bathroom together), Jongup was like Himchan’s lap dog that did everything he wanted obediently, and Junhong was Yongguk’s baby who Yongguk would protect with his life.

Sungyeol learned this the hard way when he approached Junhong later that day with scissors in his hand so he could cut off some of the pink hair for himself. It ended up with Sungyeol whimpering while stuck to the wall with scissors and knives stuck in his clothes barely missing some parts of his skin.

The thirteen had gathered in the dining room of the house for dinner, steak that they had found in the fridge (still good), and to discuss the matters of zombies and location.

“We’re in Florida,” Daehyun had said after Howon brought up the topic of location. He picked some of the meat off of Youngjae’s plate who just ate small bits of it.

“Flo Rida?” Sungjong repeated, confusion written clearly across his face.

Junhong, Daehyun, Youngjae and Himchan burst into laughter while Howon, Dongwoo and Woohyun sent Sungjong glares.

“He’s a rapper, idiot! Aish, really? How could you not know that?” Woohyun snapped grabbing Sungjong’s hair and shaking his head around. Sungjong’s hands went up as phrases such as ‘Let go!’ ‘It hurts!’ ‘, get off my hair!” escaped his mouth while the others watched or went back to eating.

Sungjong’s hair was suddenly let go of as Myungsoo grabbed Woohyun’s wrists and pushed him back causing him to fall back onto Sunggyu’s lap, “The kid said let go.” Sungjong sent him a thankful look as he began to set his hair back into place. Sunggyu, who was glaring at Woohyun who was still in his lap, stood up causing Woohyun to tumble forward and fall onto the wooden floor.      

“What the ?!” he yelled getting up and rubbing his head where a bump was surely forming.

Sunggyu simply shrugged his shoulders in response and continued to eat his steak. B.A.P (what the six boys called themselves) watched the exchange between the two, curious how the two could act like that to each other when it was painfully obvious to them that they had something between them.

“Why are you seven here, anyway?” Himchan asked while feeding Jongup a piece of the steak. Jongup made an appreciative sound as he chewed the medium rare piece.

The six boys of Infinite turned to face their leader, Sunggyu, “The President of South Korea put us together to go to New York where the antidote is supposedly hidden by a scientist. We’re supposed to get it, put it into this contraption and send it off to fly around the world turning zombies back into humans, well the ones that haven’t been ‘killed’ anyway.” Junhong’s face fell after he heard the statement made by Infinite’s leader.

“Then why aren’t you guys in New York?” Daehyun asked stealing some more meat off of Youngjae’s plate.

“Zombie’s infiltrated the jet we were taking. We had to jump out,” Howon responded wiping some of the juices off of a struggling Dongwoo’s face. ‘Stop, I can wipe myself!’

Woohyun leaned back in his chair stretching out his arms, “To think I almost got with the hot one.” Sunggyu slapped the back of Woohyun’s head making him groan in pain, “Haven’t I been abused by you enough today?!”

“GyuGeeGee, that’s not nice, is it? Apologize to your wife!” Dongwoo said, “Abusive relationship!”

Everyone froze at Dongwoo’s statement, then burst into laughter excluding Sunggyu and Woohyun who were flushed and glaring at Dongwoo, who started this entire mess.

***

Myungsoo and Sungjong lay in the queen sized bed next to each other occasionally switching positions or moving the bamboo pillow to the other side to Myungsoo could hog it for himself. The boys had chosen roommates and rooms after the eventful dinner. While some slept others patrolled the house making sure no zombie’s had gotten inside and if they had then they would be shot, much to the dislike of Sungyeol.

Myungsoo and Sungjong had just finished their shift and retired to the room Himchan and Jongup shared earlier. However the two weren’t able to sleep. Sungjong was worried about his family back in Korea and Myungsoo was thinking of the journey to New York, Junhong had estimated it to be at the very least two months if they didn’t run into any problems along the way. Considering the first day had resulted in them jumping out of a plane and running for about half-an-hour the following journey wouldn’t be an easy feat to accomplish.

“Hey…”

Sungjong rolled onto his side to face the older boy who hardly initiated anything, “Yes?”

“Aren’t you worried about the trip?” Myungsoo stared into Sungjong’s eyes turning the boy’s mind to a pile of mush.

He opened his mouth only to have fragments of sentences come out, “Well, I—maybe—we—I…I really don’t know.”

Chuckling at the boy, Myungsoo reached out and moved a piece of hair out of Sungjong’s face, “Stop being cute. It’s annoying.”

His face flushed red, the color of Dongwoo’s hair which caused him to be called apple by Sungyeol. Unable to come up with an intelligent response he allowed Myungsoo to mess with his hair, soothing his crazed thoughts. It was a calming activity for the two seeing as Sungjong’s eyes began to close while Myungsoo began to relax for the first time since meeting the six other boys.

“My mum…”Sungjong mumbled, obviously drunk with sleep, “Would do this when I slept…until….she doesn’t want me. Not a girl.” Sungjong’s random words ended with him curling up into Myungsoo’s side, replacing the bamboo pillow’s place. Myungsoo had heard his words but said nothing; he enjoyed the feeling of the smaller boy by his side. Though in the morning he knew nothing would change, when he became tired the real Myungsoo came out, not the cold personality that he would use around everyone but close friends—something he hasn’t had since second grade.

Unfortunately nothing in this world ever lasts, including the peaceful sleep the two enjoyed. They were woken the next morning by Daehyun stumbling into their room with Youngjae right behind him, “Zombies have surrounded us! Dongwoo was almost bitten, we killed that one but it’s like he’s on vibrate mode or something. We need you guys to help us kill them now or more will get in and you’ll never make it to New York.”     

***

Your King has updated! Woo!

And I've introduced the one the only: BAP!

 Look at them~! That's their hairstyles in the fic. Being all blonde will not work, we already have Sungjongie blonde xD

Okay so I'm dead tired but my lovely unnie/noona, Chiimii, reminded me earlier that you lovely subbies were waiting for my update and I was in the mood to write today~

Hope y'all enjoyed the little myungjong moment I added in there. I was listening to my Nu'est babies new song "Hello" absolutely loved it! That and BAP's "OneShot", and Infinite's "The Chaser" 

Okay so I'm going to go do whatever this King does while y'all enjoy this update.....Bye lovelies~ Mwah~! I love each and every one of you, thanks for commenting, reading, and subscribing~

I will leave you with the recent Jongkey fanservice, sorry if you don't like them <3 Comment and subscribe please~ don't be a silent reader~