One

Infinite Zombie

 

Everything started off normally today. Nothing strange or weird, Sungyeol still loved to mess with his teachers and Sungjong still danced to the girl group songs.

Normal.

Well at least until news reports were broadcasted all over the world about a virus, spread being bitten and getting the saliva carrying the virus in it under your skin and into blood vessels. It struck in America first, where it was rumored to have an antidote made yet locked away, then (like wildfire) it spread from America to Europe, Asia, Africa, everywhere causing panic and havoc wherever it struck.

The President of South Korea could only watch as his people and military were becoming subject to the disease. When he could no longer stand to watch he gathered seven young boys, each in their early twenties, to form the group Infinite to journey from Seoul all the way to New York where the antidote was rumored to be hidden. Of course they were put together in such haste that he never considered any of the factors such as compatibility, mishaps in the mission, the death of a member, or a zombie infiltrating the jet they were taking to USA.

***

“Yah, Nam Woohyun stop trying to hit on the flight attendant. She already has to look at your face, don’t make her day any worse,” a rather upset Sunggyu snapped glaring (or so it seemed) at a smiling Woohyun.

You see Sunggyu never liked Woohyun from the moment he saw his—what Sunggyu calls, monkey- nasty—face in the military base by his house. Finding out that he would have to work together with him (and several other boys who looked like complete dunces to him) just made his day even tier. Not to mention that he had to go to America where most people speak English which he failed every semester in school—surprisingly he was able to pass the English finals, barely, just barely—with the others who probably could speak English just as well as he could.

Sungkyu very ronery man….what kind of English was that?   

Woohyun turned towards Sunggyu, who was sulking in his seat because he was forced to sit next to this thing, and smirked, “Jealous, honey?”

His head whipped up so fast he probably would’ve gotten whiplash (surprisingly he didn’t), “Honey? Are you insane, man? I’m not your, honey. And I’m not ing jealous!”

Those words just made Woohyun’s smirk grow, “Sure you aren’t, keep telling yourself this, hamster.” He leaned forward and gave Sunggyu’s hair a ruffle then turned back to his phone where if he angled it in a certain way he could see Sunggyu’s red, angry face making Woohyun chuckle in victory.

Sungyeol watched the scene from his seat next to Howon and Dongwoo with a confused expression, “Honey? Hamster? Hyung, why are they acting like a married couple?”

Howon turned away from a very happy Dongwoo who had just gotten an Americano from the flight attendant to face Sungyeol only to shrug his shoulders to say ‘I-don’t-know’ without speaking—something that wasn’t exactly his forte.

Unsatisfied with this answer Sungyeol leaned over Howon to ask Dongwoo the same question. 

“Oh? Really, I didn’t notice. Maybe GyuGeeGee decided to marry Woohyun before we got here. Wait, then why weren’t we invited to the wedding. That’s not very nice, GyuGeeGee why didn’t you invite us to Woohyun and your wedding, huh? Why not?” Sunggyu turned to face the two idiots of the group with a shocked expression.

“We’re not married Dongwoo,” he snapped sending a glare at a snickering Woohyun who kept mumbling ‘GyuGeeGee, oh that’s rich,’ “Besides I would feel bad for whoever was blind or stupid enough to marry this piece of right here.”

Those words shut Woohyun up, effectively, “You know, I’m glad I’m not married to you. Know why?”

“Why’s that?”

“Because you’re a ing boring person, no fun at all! Annoying, really,” Woohyun said throwing his arms up in the air.

Sunggyu sat there glaring at him, willing him to burst into flames so they could push him out of the plane and watch him fall into a pack of zombies, “Well excuse me if I’m not exactly all sunshine and rainbows during the ing zombie apocalypse!”

From the other side of the jet, Myungsoo and Sungjong watched, annoyed expressions dancing across their faces.

Myungsoo had never wanted to come here and be with these losers. He wanted to be home with his father and mother. He wanted to be eating watermelon while watching dramas with his only love, his bamboo pillow. He wanted to be at school with his “friends” who would hang onto his every word as if he was a god. Selfish maybe, but not for him, there were many other people in South Korea that could’ve taken his position. Many others who were much more qualified than he was; people who actually knew how to use a gun properly and knew how to deal with the zombie’s. Both things he was unfamiliar with.

“Will you please shut up? You’re giving me a headache!” Sungjong said, giving the bickering duo an annoyed look.

Sungjong, who sat next to Myungsoo, was thinking of things of a very similar nature. He too wanted to be at home with his parents and brothers. Despite his mother dressing him as a girl (she had craved for a baby girl and when Sungjong was all she got she decided to put his feminine looks to good use) she still loved him, at least he hoped she still loved him. It was much better than being here with all of these people. Within the few hours of knowing them he’s already been teased about his looks about 23 times—

“Shut up, princess,” both boys snapped.

Make that 24 times.

“Not a princess.”

“Whatever you say, girly,” Woohyun said pushing his headphones onto his head, “Headphones on, don’t talk to me.”

Sunggyu glared at him and pulled at one of the headphones the letting it go to snap back onto his ear making Woohyun whine in pain, “Nobody wants to talk to you, pompous bastard.”

Sungyeol squeaked and covered his ears while mumbling, ‘Bad words, they’re bad words, don’t say them.’ Dongwoo began to laugh at the flight attendant who walked out into the plane. Howon looked at Dongwoo, who simply pointed at the woman, “She’s dressed as a zombie, isn’t she funny?”

The six boys’ heads snapped to their right to catch a glimpse of the flight attendant who was, indeed, a zombie.

“What the ?!?!” Woohyun screamed jumping from his seat as another zombie appeared behind her, “Wh-W-What do we do?”

They all turned to Sunggyu, the leader of this mission, with wide, questioning eyes. Sunggyu then turned towards the only one with experience fighting zombies before, who was surprisingly, Sungyeol. His worried expression turned into one of anger in less than one second flat.

Sungyeol pointed at Howon’s bag—the one holding their guns—and then pointed to himself. Understanding the gesture he threw the bag to him, who snatched it out of the air (quite expertly if I must say so myself) and reached in grabbing a small pistol. Watching the undead flight attendant come closer he carefully aligned the gun to match up with her temple. Everyone held their breath as Sungyeol pulled the trigger, launching the bullet straight through her skull, exiting with a sickening crack. Quickly he turned towards the other zombie and fired quickly watching him fall to the ground; blood staining the ground.

“We have to get out,” Sungyeol said turning towards Sunggyu with slightly teary eyes. He hated killing the zombies. They were once innocent humans, they never asked to be that way, it’s not their fault. To him killing a zombie was like killing a drunken person. They weren’t themselves at the time; it might not be their fault.

Sunggyu nodded in agreement and began to order everyone to grab their bags and find a parachute. He watched everyone wordlessly obey the commands while walking to the front of the jet to tell the pilot to try and land or at least get closer to the ground so they wouldn’t have such a rough landing, only to find their pilot gone as in hasta la vista, vamoose, gone-gone.

Sunggyu could already tell that telling this to six already shaken up boys was not going to end well. And as he predicted it didn’t, Sungjong began to shake violently—he’s always had a fear of falling—Dongwoo was trying to cover up his fear with nervous laughing, Sungyeol began to hyperventilate and Woohyun’s attempts at keeping his calm demeanor were all failing. The only three remotely calm were Howon (who was massaging Dongwoo’s and Sungyeol’s shoulders while helping them into their jumpsuits), Sunggyu (who was trying to force Woohyun into his jumpsuit), and Myungsoo (who was watching Sungjong shake like a Chihuahua).

Their leader clapped his hands together, getting their attention, “We have to jump now, I can see land below but we have to hurry. I have no idea what’s down there, so get your weapons ready.” Everyone nodded in understanding. Sunggyu opened the door and watched Woohyun clutch his bag and gun to his chest, “Remember to pull the chord to release the parachute so you can land safely.” Woohyun sent him an annoyed look and mumbled, ‘I know, I know.’ He jumped, with Dongwoo, Sungyeol, Howon, and Myungsoo following behind. Sunggyu watched Sungjong motion for Sunggyu to jump first.

“Sure?”

“Yes, now jump before I change my mind!” he snapped back crossing his arms over his bag. Sunggyu nodded and jumped out. After a few minutes of falling they opened their parachutes and began to slow down. Now only a mile or two from the ground, Sunggyu could see a zombie or three littering the grounds. Apparently so did—who he made out to be—Howon because he started to shot the zombies down. He watched the small blobs fall to the ground. 

The seven boys landed on the ground safely (yet clumsily).

After an awkward silence Dongwoo decided to speak up.

“Where are we?”  

The others shrugged, “No idea.”

Sungyeol squinted into the distance he could see buildings and trees—oh and grass! How exciting.

“Hey I think there’s someone over there!” he shouted jumping up and waving his arms in the air, “Hey, hey you!”

Myungsoo grabbed him by the collar and yanked him down to the ground, “Idiot, what if that’s a zombie? You could alert the hoard and I’ll never live to see the day I get married.” Sungyeol hung his head and mumbled an apology.

The figure began to come closer with five others following behind it.

“Guys, run,” Woohyun said pushing Sungjong—who was in front of him at the time—forward, “Run, run, run, run, run! They’re coming ing run!”

***

Hope y'all like this~ I worked hard on it! .....Except for the end, slacked off a bit -.-;;

I'm tired okay!?!

Anways I'm going to DC tomorrow~ Fun~ Hope y'all had a lovely Valentines Day and stuff....ummm okay 

I will leave you with this:

They're too adorable~

Bye~