Baby Trouble

Eh?!

While Sunny was dealing with those four kids. The other three grils were having fun time with Yuri. They had managed to convince the manager that she was Seohyun's baby cousin and that they needed to watch her. 

Everything was going well. They were playing peek-a-boo in the car, Yuri had even fallen asleep on the drive to the location. 

It all went downhill when Yuri had woken up. She had woken up just as Jessica was handing her off to an assistant, and at the speed of light, she grabbed onto Jessica's jacket. Practically choking Jessica as the assistant tried to pry Yuri off of her. 

"Y-Yuri, l-let g-g-go you're choking me."

Yuri didn't listen all she did was grip tighter when she felt the pull getting stronger.

Seeing as Yuri wasn't letting go, Jessica decided to give up and instead to just hold Yuri until it was her turn for the photoshoot and hopefully Yuri will fall asleep sometime soon. 

~~~~

Unfortunately luck wasn't on Jessica's side, Yuri instead of falling asleep as Jessica hoped for, had started to roam around the studios as soon as Jessica put her down. Now Jessica was trying to find Yuri through all the workers in the photoshoot. 

"Yuri!, Yuri come back here right now!" Jessica was yelling as she saw Yuri run out of the room. 

Yuri looked behind her to see if Jessica was following her, but she ended up bumping into someone. 

"Omo!" The person said as she saw Yuri fall first onto the floor and proceeded to pick Yuri up into her arms.

"Yuri!" Jessica came through the door running but had to stop quick or she would bump into the pair.

"Hello sunbae" the girl bowed to Jessica

"Oh hello." Jessica replied and slightly bowed her head. 

The two stared, more like glared for Jessica, at each other until Yuri start to flail around in the girl's arms. 

"Oh Hayoung, why don't I take the child from your hands?" Jessica asked, more like demanded.

"Sure sunbae." with that Hayoung had handed Yuri back into Jessica's arms and started walking towards the dressing room.

"Oh sunbae, did you happen to say that Yuri was here?" Hayoung had stopped and turned around to ask Jessica.

"No, Yuri isn't here. I was just running after this kid. Her name is Yuri as well." Jessica pointed at Yuri

"Ok then, I'll see you in the photoshoot then sunbae." with that Hayoung had left to get ready for her part of the photoshoot.

As soon as Hayoung had left, Jessica turned and glared at Yuri.

"Don't you dare run away again and don't you DARE get any closer to Hayoung. GOT IT!" Yuri replied by nodding her head up and down so fast that her neck could snap. Yuri needed to live and a jealous/mad Jessica is not going to let Yuri live. 

~~~

"YAH! MINYOUNG!" Jessica whispered/shouted at Tiffany as they were getting in position to take picture.

"What?!" Tiffany replied back visibly upset that Jessica called her by her korean name. 

"You didn't tell me that APink was going to be in this photoshoot as well."

"I didn't know and so what?"

"So what?! Do you not see that they are holding Yuri and playing with her? They could kidnap her while we aren't looking!"

"Relax Jessi, stop worrying about Yuri. She's going to be fine and no one's going to kidnap her. Plus Seohyun is there also playing with her. Stop being a jealous girlfriend."

"How can I? There are a bunch of girls holding and flirting with my girlfriend. You'd be like this too if they were holding that midget."

"ONE Taeyeon isn't a midget, and I definately wouldn't act the same way as you are now. TWO they aren't flirting with Yuri, they are only playing with her. AND THREE if you focus on this shoot faster then you can get Yuri back faster."

And with that Jessica had shut up and began posing like the speed of lightning to get this photoshoot over with. When Jessica was done with her shoot, she immediately walked over to where APink were and grabbed Yuri out of Hayoung's hands. 

"Thank you girls for taking care of Yuri, but since I'm done with my part of the shoot, I'll be heading back to my dorm first with Yuri." Jessica fake smiled as she spoke to APink.

"Alright sunbae. Bye Yuri." All the members of APink lined up and kissed Yuri on her left cheek, before walking away to start their part of the shoot. 

Yuri was all smiles while Jessica looked more grumpy than if she hadn't gotten a full hour of sleep in her bed. Jessica immediately grabbed a tissue and started rubbing the lipstick off of Yuri's cheek really fast. Yuri's cheek started to burn, and she tried to escape out of Jessica's arms, but to no avail. When the girls got out of the car and stood in front of their dorm door, Yuri's left cheek looked red and swollen. 

Seohyun was opening the door when Yoona started running towards her, crying. The girl's walked in and all their jaws dropped. Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, and Sunny were all sitting around the table in the living room playing poker. It looked like Hyoyeon had the upper hand as behind her was Yoona's Rilakkuma doll, an assortment of Tiffany's bras and underwear, half of the stashed food that Sooyoung had kept for emergencies, and Sunny's Nintendo 3Ds. 

"SUNNY!"

 

Hey guys Author here. How long has it been since I updated? So many things have happened in such short time. I hope you all are doing well and wish you guys a HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR. I currently am waiting for the eng sub of yuri's dating alone. So I can have a date with Yuri hehehehe. But yeah I hope you enjoyed the chapter and don't forget to comment and subscribe because they do help and encourage me. Till the next time. 

-Author out-