Sunny Umma

Eh?!

After getting the kids to calm down Tiffany recieved a text 

"Uh oh, guys we have a schedule in an hour. What are we going to do about the kids?"

"Well who's the schedule for?"

"Jessi, me, and Seo."

"Wait what?!"

That meant that Sunny was the only one able to take care of the kids, and let me remind you there are five kids.

Sunny could already feel the headache that she was going to get taking care of them. 

Seohyun looked at Sunny and pittied her.

"Well unnie, there's still an hour until we have to go. I think I can make some porridge in case they get hungry."

Sunny looked at Seohyun with puppy eyes and used her aegyo

"Can you pwease do that Seohyun? Unnie would be greatful."

The kids were all sitting on the couch. When Sooyoung saw that Sunny was using aegyo on someone else, she got off the couch and ran to Sunny. She kicked Sunny on the shin. 

"OUCH!"

When Sunny bent down to rub her shin. Sooyoung grabbed her by the cheeks and kissed her right on the lips. 

The kids on the couch all made gagging sounds, while the adults were all shocked.

~~~

"Alright Sunny, make sure that they have dinner before 7 o'clock. Also they should be sleeping by 8 o'clock." Fany shouted as they were leaving.

Hearing them by the door, Yuri got off the couch and ran towards the door before it closed and grabbed onto Jessica's leg. 

Looking down Jessica picked Yuri up.

"Yuri, you got to stay here with the others."

Yuri hugged Jessica by the neck and shook her head, voicing out that she did not want to be left behind.

Sunny came out and tried to grab Yuri from Jessica, but Yuri just wouldn't let go.

Sighing in defeat, the girls decided to just let Yuri go with them. That made it easier for Sunny because she only had to take care of 4 kids.

~~~

15 minutes had passed since Sunny had been left with the kids and all hell had broken loose.

After five minutes of sitting on the couch, Yoona had gotten up to look for Seohyun.

She crawled off the couch and went into the room that they shared. Not finding her there Yoona started to look around the dorm, she even checked their room twice to make sure. When she finally realized that Seohyun wasn't around, Yoona's eyes started to tear up and finally let loose the water works.

Sunny who was boiling their dinner heard Yoona crying, quickly put the burner on low and rushed over to Yoona who was now crying in her room and tried rocking Yoona.

And since no one was watching the others, they decided to explore the newly large dorm. Taeyeon went off into the room that she shared with TIffany, and Sooyoung and Hyoyeon decided to venture off into Jessica's room hoping to find something to use as a prank.

Taeyeon, knowing which drawer Tiffany kept her underwear and bras, tried reaching for the drawer handle but she was too short and she couldn't reach it.

She looked around for anything that she could use to reach the handle.

Walking out of the room, she found the broom that they use for sweeping, leaning on the wall in the kitchen.

She grabbed the lower end of the handle and started walking back into the room.

She unknowingly turned the burner on high as she crossed the room with the broom. 

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon walked into Jessica's room having the idea of pulling a prank.

They looked around to find something.

Suddenly Hyoyeon had an idea.

Sooyoung help her onto Yuri's bed and grabbed her one and only Mickey Mouse plushie, and they ran for it. Knowing Yuri and her obsession with Mickey Mouse, they both knew that Yuri would not be able to sleep, not even be happy, if she could not find that plushie.

This was going to be a long night for Jessica, and they knew it.

~~~

Sunny was still trying to stop Yoona from crying when she smelled something burning. Running to the kitchen, she found the porridge bowling over and quickly put the crying Yoona down on one of the chairs, and tried to salvage what was left of the porridge. 

She managed to salvage at least a bowl of porridge. 

She walked into the living room and realized only Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were there. She put Yoona down next to the two who were now playing hot lava, which meant they were climbing over things.

Sunny was about to check the rooms when she heard a loud bang.

Rushing towards the room where the bang came from. She found a drawer shelf on the floor, and Taeyeon covered in TIffany's undergarments.

This was going to be a long night for Sunny Umma.

 

Hi people author here. I've updated and soon I PROMISE will update Temptations. I'm currently working on it right now. It's pretty late here where author-nim lives, but author-nim is staying up to update for the readers. Who knows how to make posters? Author-nim wants one! Please?

NEXT CHAPTER IS WITH YURI AND THE OTHERS

-AUTHOR-NIM OUT-