How?

Eh?!

After waking Sooyoung, Tiffany and Nicole, as well as cleaning up the mess that Sooyoung made. They were now sitting on the couch and floor with their respective others on the laps.

"So anyone wanna tell me how this happened." Jessica was refering to the face that their 'husbands' were little kids.

"TaeTae did you guys eat something?"

Tiffany had turned Taeyeon to face her, but all she got was a shrug and then a in the chest.

Ignoring the very little byuntae, Sunny turned Sooyoung to face her.

"Or did you piss someone off." Sooyoung only shook her head.

"Do you remember anything," This time Nicole asked Hyoyeon, who shook her head as well.

"What do we do Unnies? How do we tell manager-oppa about it?" Seohyun began to worry as Yoona didn't have a care for the world she was just playing with Seohyun's hair.

"And how are we gonna live with them like this? Hyoyeon and TaeTae are always the one who's cooking." Tiffany started worrying as most of the adults now weren't any good at cooking.

Thinking Jessica had an idea, "Maybe we should cook you know to get better at it."

Hearing this Yuri looked up at Jessica in horror and started shaking her head left and right. Jessica seeing this pouted but had to agree, they weren't the best at it.

"Maybe we could just give them a stool and they could cook." Tiffany suggested.

"Unnie I don't think that'll work." Nicole replied knowing that letting kids have knifes wasn't the best thing to do.

Soon Yoona began to cry, then Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yuri, and then Taeyeon.

The wifes panicked what could be causing the kids to cry right now.

A stomach growl could be heard indicating that they were hungry.

"Oh no what do we do?"

"Unnie-"

"Well we could always feed them cereal."

"Unnie I ca-"

"Didn't Sooyoung open all of them though?"

"Unnie let me just-"

"Maybe we can order pizza?"

Sighing Seohyun walked into the kitchen with Yoona still crying in her arms.

After several minutes of debating what to do. Sooyoung started struggling to get out of Sunny's arm.

"Hey Sooyoung what are you doing?"

Soon Sooyoung was out of her arms and ran into the kitchen.

Sunny followed and soon everyone did.

The girls found Yoona sitting on Seohyun's lap while she was feeding her some porridge, and Sooyoung trying to climb the kitchen chair.

"That's right, I forgot the mankae could cook."

"That's what I've been trying to tell you Unnies. Now quick before the porridge gets cold."

 

HEY GUYS updATING AGAIN now for me to sleep drama will soon come dont' worry i'm just letting the story go it's own way for now. BYE oh and dont' forget to subscribe and comment.

-author out-