Baby

Eh?!

5 girls were gathered in a circle in the living room of snsd's dormand in the middle 5 little kids all around the ages of 4-5 year old.

The adult girls trying to figure out how this happened. 

~~~~

Tiffany slowly getting closer to one of the kids slowly picked her up and carried her. 

Now who was this little girl in Tiffany's arms you asked well it was none other that Kim Taeyeon.

Flashback 

Tiffany had gone last night sleeping next to Taeyeon, and this morning she woke up feeling somebody hitting her . Opening her eyes she had found a 5 year old kid smiling while tapping her . 

Now of course her reaction wasn't the greatest as she ended up screaming and running into her bathroom closing it, and locking the door.

~~~~

Jessica had a similarly situation that happened with her too.

She slowly walk towards the middle and picked up a raven haired girl that was holding a Mickey mouse doll. The little girl was terrified of her though. Why?

Flashback 

Last night she had cuddled with Kwon Yuri and this morning out came a 5 year old sleeping with her tongue sticking out. 

She shouted and kicked the little girl off the bed and the little girl ended up crying.

It must've been a really hard kick.

~~~~~

Sunny and Nicole had no clue as to what happen as they had arrived at the dorm this morning. Nicole the reason being that she didn't live in the snsd's dorm, and Sunny had a schedule. 

They both stared at the dancing kid and the kid who was eating potato chips. 

~~~~~~

Seohyun however had a different experience as she was slapping the youngest kid's hand as she was trying to get some potato chips.

Flashback 

Seohyun had woke up not realizing that Yoona had been turned into a little kid. She had freshen up and realized there was a small bundle in her blankets. Lifting up the blankets she had found a small kid snuggling onto a rilakkuma doll that was almost the same size as her.

~~~~~

"Are you sure they're them Jess?" 

"Positive Tiff." 

"How do you know Jessica-unnie"

"Think about Nicole, who dances like that?"

"Hyo-unnie."

"Exactly."

On the mean time while they were talking the raven haired girl had been trying to get away from the person holding her.

Taeyeon in Tiffany's arm started to tug her shirt. 

Tiffany looked at her with a strange look.

"Toilet!"

Panicked Tiffany rushed into the bathroom and closed the door.

"Bunny!"

Sunny had turned to face Sooyoung.

"More!" Sooyoung held up an empty bag of chips indicating that it was empty.

Sunny only nodded as she walked into the kitchen to look for another bag.

"Hyunnie! Yoona too." 

Yoona really wanted some so she put on her puppy dog look which intensified because she was now a 4 year old.

Hyunnie only shook her head. 

"Sorry Yoona those are bad."

Not getting what she wanted Yoona started to cry causing Hyunnie to panic and started to carry Yoona up and down.

"Unnie."

"Yeah Seohyun?"

"Can I make a suggestion."

"Yes?"

"Maybe we should put some clothes that fit on them."

Oh that's right the kids were wearing humongous t-shirts that drag on the floor.

 

Chapter 1 guys haha hope u like it I'm going to sleep. Don't forget to comment and subscribe.