The Phone Call

Eh?!

A/N: author is so sorry i haven't update this in over a year. SORRY. School got so out of hand, also author-nim wants to be single again. I'm tired of relationships. anyway updates are soon to come hopefully and author-nim will update other stories as well though i'm not sure whether i want to carry on with one way or the other. but author-nim will definately update Temptations. Crowd: AUTHOR-NIM YOU'RE RAMBLING!!!!!!.   Ah sorry anyway read the chap and don't forget to subscribe and comment. Also author-nim got a new laptop so that should be a great place to write my stories.

After putting the kids to sleep again, because of TIffany. The four adults headed out back into the living room to discuss the matter. 

"How did they even end up like this?" Jessica asked

"I don't know unnie but we better find a solution and get them back to normal before we start promoting again."

"Hmm maybe we should find someone who's been through this?" Tiffany suggested

"Yes Fany, because someones had their girlfriend turned into a little kid before." Jessica replied sarcasticly.

"Hey Jessica, you don't have to be so mean to Fany she was just trying to help." Sunny replied back to Jessica a little angry.

"Well I was just sayi-"

Suddenly they heard a phone ring. The girls checked their phone, but none of their phones were ringing. So they checked their girlfriends phones. They finally found which phone was ringing and Jessica picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Oh Hello Jessica-shi." Jessica's forhead crumbled.

"Who is this?" Jessica asked

"Don't you recognize this voice?" The person on the other line sounded hurt. "It's me Lee Jong Suk, we met at the no breathing premire."

"Oh Lee Jong Suk-shi, sorry about that."

"No problem, anyway why do you have Yuri's phone." 

"Sorry Jong Suk-shi, Yuri's in a bit of a mess, but you can tell me what you want and I can tell Yuri."

"Well I was wondering if Yuri has time right now?"

"Why?" Jessica's respond was short and cold

"Well I was going to invite her to have a cup of coffee wit-"

"I'm sorry Jong Suk-shi, Yuri has to time for you so please don't call her again."

With that Jessica hung up without waiting for a reply. She huffed some random person was asking her girlfriend well she was not going to let that happen. Jessica looked at the group of girls that were staring at her.

"What?"

"That was so mean Jessie."

"Well if you had listened to what he said, he was asking my MY girlfriend out so excuse me for trying to reject him."

"Still unnie you could have let him down gentler, I mean he doesn't know that Yuri has a girlfriend or even swings that way."

"What ever."

The room was silent and no one wanted to say anything.

*ring ring* 

Yuri's phone started ringing again and Jessica just wanted to ignore it. 

"Jessica you should apoligize to him." Sunny said

"How do you know he's the one calling, it could be just a random number."

"I would call back if someone just suddenly hung up."

"Fine." Jessica rolled her eyes and answered the call.

"Look Jong Suk-shi I'm sorry for -"

"Hello Jessica"

Jessica stopped talking, she didn't recogize the voice, but it sounded like a girl.

"Hello?"

"Do you like my surprise?" Jessica got confused, who was this girl

"What? Who is this?"

"Don't worry about that Jessica. You should be worrying about how to take care of those kids that are in your dorm right now."

This alarmed Jessica, she put the phone on speaker and started talking again.

"Who are you and why have you done this?!?!" Jessica half shouted 

"It's my present to you and the rest of the group."

"You still haven't answered my question. WHO ARE YOU?"

"Aw if I told you that then it wouldn't be a suprise for when you truely find out who I am. So with that I wish you good luck raising those kids. Bye."

"Wai-"

Before anyone could ask anymore questions the phone call ended and all that met the room was the end tone of Yuri's phone.

"Who was that?" Tiffany asked

"I don't know, but I don't think she's friendly." Sunny replied back.

And with that the silence was broken with the sound of crying kids.