Trouble maker

Eh?!

"TAEYEON GET BACK HERE!!!!"

Tiffany was chasing a Taeyeon around the dorm trying to put clothes on her.

And on the other side.

"Hyoyeon give back Yoona her doll!"

Nicole was chasing a fully clothed Hyoyeon who had stolen Rilakkuma from Yoona.

The two Kim's were being chased in the opposite direction, so when they were about to collide they turned causing the people chasing them to collide instead.

Hyoyeon and Taeyeon only looked back and laughed. Soon arms wrapped around them and picked them up. Not being able to get out of them they started to flail around. Hyoyeon ended up dropping the doll in the process and before the doll could hit the floor Yuri had caught it and walked away.

"Unnies mianhae but I think we should put you two in a time out."

With Seohyun and Sunny sat them onto a chair facing the corner of the room. Not forgetting to put some clothes on Taeyeon. 

~~Meanwhile~~

Yoona was throwing a fit as her doll was gone, and Jessica did not know what to do either. 

"Aigoo don't cry Yoona."

That didn't help Yoona only cried louder.

Feeling a tug on her shirt Jessica looked down to see Yuri holding up Yoona's toy.

Not getting what Yuri was signaling she ignored her. 

"Yuri I have no time to play. Can't you see hat Yoona is crying."

Huphing Yuri kicked Jessica in the shin.

Jessica yelped as she crouched down onto the floor glaring at Yuri.

Paying no intention to the glare Yuri handed the doll to Yoona and walked off.

Jessica walked into the living room with Yoona still in her arms, who is now playing with her doll, she had found Tiffany and Nicole on the ground knocked out from the collision.

Jessica started counting the kids in the room, something wasn't right.

"Seohyun."

"Yes Unnie."

"Count the kids in the room."

"Hmm 1..2..3..4.... 4?"

"Exactly. Who isn't in this room?"

"Taeyeon... Yoona.... Yuri.... Hyoyeon.. Sooyoung? Sooyoung isn't here?"

"Wait when was the last time you saw her?"

"Hmm I don't remember unnie."

"Sunny!"

"What's up Jessica?"

"Have you seen Sooyoung?"

"No.....OMG WHERE'S SOOYOUNG." 

Sunny started to panic as she was checking all the rooms in there dorm.

Yuri walked by and tugged on Sunny's shirt getting her attention.

"What is it Yuri?"

Yuri only pointed. To where you ask. The Kitchen.

Slowly Sunny walked into the doorway of the kitchen to find.......

Sooyoung asleep with cereal boxes opened and poured out onto the floor.

 

Hey guys i know this is kinda short but it's all i got right now hehe thx for subscribing and commenting and if you havn't don't forget to and author-nim will update soon not just this story but my other ones too.