Nap time

Eh?!

hey guys I'm updating sorry bout not updating for a while the room my computer is off limits right now so I can't really type so time to time I'm using different ways to get to the Internet.

 

After everyone had finished eating, Sunny and Jessica were assigned to wash the dishes while Tiffany and Seohyun kept watch after the kids. Nicole had left realizing she was going to be late for a schedule.

Yoona was in Seohyun's arms playing with her hair. Yoona seemed fascinated by the fact that the girl that was holding her had really long hair. Seohyun giggled as she saw Yoona's sparkling doe eyes.

While Yoonhyun were in their own world, Tiffany was occupied by the four others.

Yuri and Taeyeon were in a wrestling match, Hyoyeon was refereeing, and Sooyoung was on the sideline cheering them on. Tiffany not knowing whether to separate the kids or just let them battle things out. 

"Come on guys, stop fighting!" Tiffany began whining as the kids weren't going to stop soon.

"Go! Go!"

Sooyoung continued cheering until the two seperated. Taeyeon then tagged Sooyoung in and she sat right outside the make-believed ring watching Yuri and Sooyoung now battling it out. She wiped her sweat and looked up at Tiffany seeing her troubled face Taeyeon just patted her legs.

Soon Jessica and Sunny were done cleaning up and had walked into the living room. Shocked to find them wrestling Sunny and Jessica grabbed them and tore them apart.

"What are you doing Fany! You're suppose to look after them not watch them fight."

Jessica said as she cupped Yuri's face checking for any marks or bruises on her face.

Yuri squirmed as her cheeks were being pushed together.

Sunny on the other hand looked at sooyoungs arms and legs, seeing that there were no bruises she held up a lollipop in front of Sooyoung. 

"Are you hurt?"

Sooyoung shook her head and Sunny had handed the lollipop to her. 

"They decided to play around Jessie. Don't be so worried."

Jessica threw a glare at Tiffany, huphing as she picked Yuri up into her arms.

"Ahhblghehushdh."

Turning to the strange sound, Taeyeon had just yawned really loudly.

"C-c-cute!!!!" 

Tiffany picked Taeyeon up from the ground and hugged her tightly. 

Taeyeon squirmed as she tried to get out of her arms. Soon Taeyeon was running out of air, and went limp. 

"I think it's time to give these kids a nap time." Sunny smiled as Hyoyeon yawned as well.

But hearing the word nap time had triggered something in the kids. They all got started shaking their heads, and all shouting.

"No! No nap time!" They all said in unison.

"Come on guys, you need a nap time."

"No!"

"How about we sing them a song so they call asleep unnie?"

"Good idea manknae."

"But what song?"

"Hmm, I know."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_82CO09a98w

Soon the kids could be seen closing their eyes slowly, and then snoring could be heard.

Seeing that the kids were asleep the girls had smiles on their faces.

"GOOD WORK GIRLS!" Tiffany spoke and having the tendency to talk very loudly, and in seconds their hard work went to pieces as soon the kids started crying, very loudly.

"GOOD JOB TIFF!."

wait for my next update guys. having no computer is hard....T_T