Chapter 8 ~

-Nothing is impossible!

Sorry for not updating for so long ;-; but school kept me busy and i didn't have time to write the story :/ anyway i'm backk!! XD chyeahh ~ ~ ~ Hope there are still people who read this lol :p

____________________________________________________________________

 

"What did he do? He just kissed me.. and he said that he loves me..maybe this is a dream?" - thought Himchan and pinched himself in order to wake up. 

- Auchh..this isn't a dream, - whispered he. Hmm, so what he said is the truth, but he was half-asleep. I need to understand what is happening here. I will to know more but for now i'll sleep.

 

 

~ ~ ~ Bang & Zelo ~ ~ ~

 

- S-sorry, - apologised Zelo muttering and lowering his head.

- N-no, i should be the one apologizing. It was my mistake, - replied Yongguk trying to hide his face that was red.

- M-mistake? - whipsered Zelo, touching his lips. That word made his heart break into pieces. He liked Yongguk a lot and what he said was really painful for him. He was about to cry but he wanted to hide his feelings at the moment. He didn't want to seem that weak. 

- I'm going now.. - said Yongguk taking his things and opening the door.

- Okay.. - replied Zelo trying to look strong but his voice cracked. 

Yongguk froze at the door, when he heard Zelo's voice.

Suddenly Zelo who was with his back facing the door, felt a pair of hands hugging him from behind.

- Sorry for saying this, it was not a mistake, but the most right thing that i have ever done. - whispered Yongguk turning Zelo and after seeing him in the eyes, he kissed him, in a sweet and slow kiss.

- I love you hyung, - replied Zelo after breaking the kiss.

- I love you too - said Yongguk hugging him.

 

~ ~ ~ Himchan & Jongup ~ ~ ~ 

When their parents returned from work, they saw them sleeping together. 

- They're so cute together, i remember the first time that Jongup & Himchan met. Ahh i need to take a picture. - said she to her husband.

- Okay, let me get the polaroid camera. 

After taking the polaroid cam, she took 3 pictures. One for each of them and one for herself. 

 

 

Morning. 

The morning came like always. Jongup woke up earlier. He found himself surrounded by Himchan's arm, his head over Himchan's chest.

- What happened? The words that i said were only a dream, weren't they? - whispered Jongup to himself.

- What? Are we late? - said Himchan half-asleep.

His voice was so deep when he was asleep.

- No, no, we are on time, so get up to get ready. - smiled nervously Jongup.

- Okay, can you take me to the bath please? I can't feel my leg. - said Himchan. 

- Alright, - replied Jongup blushing. He took Himchan to the bathroom and after doing that, he went to tidy his bed. 

When he went near the bed he noticed two photos. He rubbed his eyes to have a better look. He saw that in the pictures were he & Himchan hugging each-other. 

- Mooomm, what have you done? - shouted Jongup, blushing like cherry tomatoes.

- Nothing, why? - smiled she innocently.

- What has she done? - asked Himchan going out of the bathroom brushing his teeth. - Woahh mom, you're the best. This photo is so cute, i want one of these. - replied Himchan high-fiving his mom.

- What's wrong with you too? This can't be true, it's embarrasing. - said Jongup with a low tone.

- I like it, i don't know you, but i will keep one, - smiled Himchan putting one of the pictures on his pocket.

To tell the truth Jongup liked that photo, a lot, and when his mom and Himchan weren't there he took it and put it in his pocket. 

 

 

After some minutes, Jongup and Himchan were ready, and start walking to school.  Today Jongup had an exam and he was nervous, but he had learn a lot.

They met with the others, and then Jongup went at his class.The teacher wasn't coming, so the class president went to ask. They discovered that their teacher was absent because she was sick at the hospital, so all the class went to visit her, but firstly Jongup needed to tell to the others. He searched for his phone, but he didn't find it, so he decided to search for them. Suddenly he spotted Daehyun and Youngjae.

 

- Hi hyungs, - said Jongup running towards them.

- Oh, hi Jonguppie, shouldn't you be at class now? - asked they. 

- Yeah.. but our teacher is at the hospital, so we are going to visit her. I wanted to notify you, so you won't worry were i was, but i have forgot my phone at home. - replied Jongup showing his pocket, when a photo fell in the ground. 

- What is this? - asked Youngjae and took it. - Daehyung look at this, - said he, showing the photo to Daehyun. 

- You need to tell us everything, - said they. 

- But i need to go with the class.

- Oh, yeah, don't go, she will be fine. 

 

~~

 

- Hey Jongup, are you coming? - asked a classmate.

- No, he can't, say to the teacher that he's sorry for not coming, - replied Daehyun, closing Jongup's mouth and pulling him in the opposite direction.

- Hmm, okay,i will tell her. Byee Jongup-ah..

 

- Hyungg, - whined Jongup, - why didn't you let me go there?

- Yahh, stop whining, you need to explain that to us. We thought that there was nothing romantic between you and Himchan. 

- Aishh, it didn't happen nothing between us. We were just sleeping and mom took a picture of us, it's nothing.

- Then why do you keep it? - asked Daehyun.

- Well.. because.. it's pretty.. - replied Jongup lowering his head, with his cheeks tinted of a light pink.

- You're so cuteee, - said Youngjae and pinched his cheeks.

- Yahh, hyung i'm not a baby, - said Jongup trying to look mad.

 

 

At that moment, a wild Himchan appeared.

- Why don't we.. Heyy what are you talking about? and why is my Uppie mad? Uppie, what happened to you, you never get mad. - joked Himchan hugging Jongup, faking some tears and then laughing. 

- Stop hyung, we're at school, - blushed Jongup.

Daehyun and Youngjae were smirking to each-other. Jongup, to change the argument and to stop his heart from pounding like crazy, said :

- So Himchannie.. what were you saying ? 

- I don't remem-, oh right, now i remember. How about going to the cinema together ? Because a new film came out. 

In that moment Youngjae, like a smart that he was, had an idea.

"I have an idea Dae" - whispered he. 

While Himchan and Jongup were discussing like a couple whether to go or not, Jae was telling his idea to DaeDae, who was liking it.

 

~ ~ ~ Bang & Zelo ~ ~ ~ 

 

- Hyung, should we tell to the others about us? - asked Zelo who was hugging Yongguk.

- I don't know.. can we wait a little before telling them? 

- Oh, they are calling. 

 

Author's note: 

Sorry for not updating :) Here's a short chapter, hope everyone likes it :)

I will try to update often now, but i'm still writing the story and i don't know when will it end. ^^ Comments make me happy, so if you are reading, please leave a comment with your opinion about the story ^^

tumblr_n6tld4b3I61ttwpyno1_500.gif

 

JONGUP'S HANDD!! OMG >w< ♥