Chapter 3 ~

-Nothing is impossible!

 

- Nnh.. What time is it? – asked Jongup with a sleepy voice. When he saw around he noticed that all were still sleeping. Himchan was hugging him. He had grabbed him by the waist. Jongup tried to get up to see what time was but Himchan had grabbed him too tight so he couldn’t move. He remembered that Yongguk had a watch so he took his hand to see it, but Yongguk felt it and woke up. He was still asleep so he continued sleeping again. When Jongup saw the time he start panicking, they were late. For 15 minutes they need to be in the club.

-Hyung, wake up, we’re late. – said Jongup trying to wake Himchan and Yongguk.

Yongguk woke up immediately and when he saw what time he was he got up and start moving all the members to wake up.

Himchan was the most difficult to wake up.

- Himchan hyung, please wake up, cause we’re really late, - whispered Jongup in Himchan’s ear. Suddenly Himchan moved his head making that his lips touched slightly Jongup’s ones. This made him getting up faster than usual. Both of them blushed.

However, they wake up worried so they made ready the necessary things as fast as they could, dressed up quickly and entered in the car of Yongguk’s father.

 

*In the club*

 

( The club owner )

- Where are they? They should be here to prepare everything. Why aren’t they here? The boys and the girls are gathering faster than usual. Ahh what will I do? – said the owner screaming at his assistant.

- I-I don’t know sir. I will try to call them. Do you have their numbers? – replied the assistant a little scared.

- Search in my table, you’ll find it there.

- O-okay, said he running to his boss office.

 

 

*In the car*

 

- Oh, , we’re ed. We need to go faster, - said Yongguk cursing.

- Yongguk, stop cursing, the babies are here, they shouldn’t listen to you. – said Himchan hitting him and closing Jongup’s and Zelo’s ears.

- Hyung don’t worry, I’ve listened Yongguk hyung cursing a lot of time. – replied Zelo smiling innocently.

- What have I done now? – shouted Yongguk to Himchan who hit him again in the head.

- Come here little Guppie, - said Himchan hugging Jongup. – You’re my little and innocent brother.

Daehyun was eating at that moment and when Yongguk stopped the car ( because they had arrived now at the club ) he chocked. Youngjae hit him slightly in the back to make him feel better.

- Are you okay? – asked Youngjae worried.

- Yeap.. now I’m better. – smiled Daehyun who had his eyes filled with tears.

- Come on you couple, we need to go because we’re late.

- We’re not a couple, - replied them both blushing a little, but at that moment they were left alone in the car.

- Do they know anything? – asked Daehyun with his eyes wide open.

- I don’t think so, - replied Youngjae grabbing him by the hand and running towards the group.

 

 

 

- Boss, I haven’t found it, - replied the assistant.

- What? Have you searched well?

- Yes sir.

- Are you.. Well, never mind they’re here.

 

 

- Well the hell were you? – asked the boss angry.

- Sorry, - said Yongguk bowing. – but we had a few problems. It will never happen anymore.

- Of course, because if it happens again I will fire you, - replied he going away.

- Tskk, that son of a .. – before Yongguk could talk Himchan closed his mouth.

They start getting ready, wearing their clothes and putting the instruments in their places.

When they were dressing up Jongup couldn’t wear the shirt properly, because the hair was stuck in the label. By the shirt who was lifted you could see his abs.

 

 

“ He has such a nice body “ – thought Himchan.

- Stop drooling and eating him with the eyes. – smirked Yongguk.

Himchan did like he didn’t listen to him and after giving to him a glance he went to help Jongup.

- Don’t move Guppie, I will help you, - said Himchan softly.

- O-okay, - replied Jongup. “ Does he like Yongguk? Because they’re always together.. Well, I shouldn’t think about this but about the performance.” – thought Jongup.

- Now you’re perfect. – said Himchan poking his cheek. – What do you have?

- Nothing Channie hyung, just nervous. – tried Jongup to smile and after hugging him he left.

- I know you well, something is bothering you. Could it be that you like someone? – whispered Himchan to himself.

- What? – asked Jongup.

- No, nothing. – smiled Himchan.

 

 

The performance started, Jongup and Zelo grabbing each other’s hands went in the stage and after bowing the music start and they start dancing too.

 

* After three hours*

Everything was perfect and their song was really successful. The girls were screaming for them while the boys were jealous. They were taking pictures with all the girls there. Himchan was a little tired so he sit down near the bar.  He ordered Cola because he was thirsty, when a girl went near him. She was really cute and y in the same time, so it grabbed Himchan’s attention. They start talking.

- Hi! My name is Hyosung. – said she smiling.

- Ohh, Hii, I’m Himchan, nice to meet you. – replied he.

- Nice to meet you too.

After some minutes they were talking in a very comfortable way, like they had known each other for a long time now. They even exchanged the numbers. Jongup saw that and he got a little mad but he tried to don’t pay attention to that killing feelings. He was falling in love, and the worst thing was that it was with his brother. He went out to breathe fresh air when he suddenly felt somebody hugging him from behind. Jongup turned to see who was, it was Himchan.

- What are you doing?

- Just staying here, I’m little tired.

- Ah, okay, come, we’re returning home. – smiled Himchan.

- Okay, - smiled Jongup smiling and going after him. His heart was beating a little too fast.

- I’ll buy you a ice cream with chocolate, - smiled Himchan.

- Really? Yayy! Let’s go, - said Jongup pushing slightly Himchan.

 

“ Ah, I really like him “ – thought they in the same time.