Chapter 1 ~ My new brother.

-Nothing is impossible!

This is the first chapter of my story. it's not to long but i hope you'll  like it and that i don't disappoint you ^^

- Himchan pov –

- Why are my parents so late? They said that they would do to me a surprise. I can’t wait anymore. Yayy, I’m so happy. I wonder what have they bought to me. Toys or videogames? Even if it’s boring play alone..

Oh, the door. *running to the door*

“ I’m coming”

Mom, dad, finally. *hugging them*

- No one pov –

- Yeah, sorry Himchannie, but there was a lot of traffic, - said Himchan’s mom kissing him in the check. When his father entered with a little boy.

- Dad, mom, who is this boy? – asked Himchan curious pointing at the boy who was behind his dad.

- Well, he is your new little brother and you will take care of him.

- Really? This was my surprise? I’m so happy. Finally I won’t be alone anymore, - said Himchan happy,- Now I have somebody with who I can play and share my things.

After hugging the little boy : - You’re so cute. My name is Himchan and I’m 11 years old. . . You can tell me your name. I promise I won’t bite you. – said he smiling.

- M-my name is Jongup.. and I’m 8 years old. – replied he lowering his head and blushing a little.

- I like your name. Come with me. I will show you my room, soon our room. After grabbing Jongup by the hand Himchan went to his room. He start showing to him all his toys. They even start to color with crayons but Jongup barely touch any of them, he was too shy and like it wasn’t enough it was the first time that someone was being so nice with him. Himchan’s mother was so happy that they were going so good with each-other, but it was late and they needed to sleep. Since there was only one bed they were forced to sleep together but Himchan didn’t mind this, he was too excited. They had different personalities. Jongup was shy and silent while Himchan was energetic and very friendly.

After wearing the pajamas Himchan gave one of his pairs to Jongup so both lied down. Himchan slept immediately, but Jongup couldn’t sleep. He was in a new environment and the only thing he could do was to think how kind was Himchan. He wanted to thank him for his nice behaving and after some minutes he fall asleep too.

Suddenly Himchan woke up because Jongup was screaming in the sleep. Apparently he was having a bad dream. Himchan tried to wake him up.

- Heyy ! It’s me, Himchan. Don’t worry, no one will hurt you as long as you stay by my side, - said Himchan hugging him.

When Jongup woke up, he noticed that Himchan was hugging him, so he hugged him back and started crying. Himchan’s mom who listened, woke up and went to check what was happening. She saw that Himchan was hugging Jongup and smiled. Jongup was better now, so she went near them and start reading a story. After some minutes they fall asleep hugging each-other. They were so cute.

*After 10 years*

 

It was 8:30 am.

- Himchan, wake up, we need to meet the others, - said Jongup dressing up.

It was Saturday. They were late, because they should meet the other members of their music band. Their band was formed by six members :

- Himchan, the sub-vocal and the baterist

 - Jongup, the main dancer and sub-vocal

- Yongguk, the leader and the main rapper.

- Daehyun, one of the main vocalist.

- Zelo, the maknae of the group and one of the main rappers.

- Youngjae, the other vocalist.

They weren’t too famous but every Saturday night they performed in a club named “ Black Night “

- N-nh.. Let me sleep a little longer – replied Himchan with his eyes still closed. His voice was deeper than normal. He was so tired because the last night he was at a night club with his best friend Yongguk, but Jongup couldn’t go because he was under age.

- Now, or I’ll leave you here. – said Jongup putting the blanket away and after grabbing Himchan’s legs he pulled him out of the bed. This made Himchan & Jongup lose the balance and fall over each-other. Himchan toke the blanket, hugged Jongup and start sleeping again using him as a teddy bear.

-We need to go hyung  please, -pouted Jongup. He knew well that the only thing Himchan couldn’t resist was his aeygo .

After seing Jongup with his eyes half opened he said: All right, I will start to get ready,- and kissed him in the check still rubbing his eyes.

-Himchan hyung, where are your . . ?

- What are you saying. .I’m wearing them .. Oh, wait, hehe well, this isn’t important,- said
Himchan blushing.

- Hahah Himchannie, you’re so funny,- said Jongup smiling and combing his hairs.

After dressing up Jongup noticed that Himchan was dressed up really good, with blue skinny jeans and a black baggy shirt, Jongup could see  his collar bones and his white skin that made him even more handsome.

While Jongup was dressed with white baggy pants and t-shirts.

-Where are you going dressed in that way? –asked Himchan.

- To meet the band maybe?

-What? No no, come with me. – said Himchan grabbing Jongup by the hand and dressing him with red skinny jeans and his white baggy shirt. You could notice his muscles with that shirt. His body was well formed and his skin like chocolate. Himchan really liked his body.

They didn’t have to much timeso they took one tost and left kissing their mom.

- Bye mom, we love you. Don’t wait us for lunch or dinner, we have to perform today.

-Okay dears, bye. I love you too,- replied she hugging them.

After taking one bag with the clothes to wear in the club they left.

It was spring so the day was getting warmer and warmer. The sun was so bright, just like Jongup’s smile.

- What? Do I have something in my face? – asked Jongup rubbing his face.

- Hahah, no, no nothing. You’re just too cute, said Himchan poking Jongup.

- I’m not cute, I’m a man.- replied Jongup.

- Yeah, Yeah,- said Himchan still laughing, - oh look who is. . . Hiii! ^^