Chapter 7 ~

-Nothing is impossible!

 

- What do you have? – asked Hyosung.

- Oh, nothing, I thought I heard my brother’s name, - replied Himchan.

- Ah.. Okay.. Let’s go now. – smiled she.

They decided to go to eat something in a fast food in the nearby. She was really cute and with a good personality but Himchan couldn’t see her more than a friend. He was just thinking about Jongup. Maybe it was only his imagination and he start thinking about what had happened today.

- Himchannn.. What are you thinking about? – asked she.

- Nothing.. Let’s go. – said Himchan and start walking, teasing her.

 

 

 

- Jongup, wait, were are you going? – shouted Daehyun and left running after him while Youngjae was running after Daehyun. After some minutes, Daehyun grabbed Jongup by the hand and they fall and Youngjae who was running with his eyes closed by the tiredness didn’t see them, bumped into them, falling even he.

- Why.. did.. you.. do.. that.. ? – said Daehyun barely breathing.

- I couldn’t see him with her. – replied Jongup.

- Don’t worry.. she’s just a friend. – said Youngjae who was red from running.

- I don’t think so, - said Jongup lowering his head.

- Come on. Don’t say this, I’ll buy you something to drink, - replied Youngjae.

- Okay..

And after standing up they start walking rubbing their back, because they got hurt a little when they fall in the ground.

 

 

 

Himchan and Hyosung entered in the fast food when they suddenly spotted Zelo and Yongguk.

- Woah, guys what are you doing here and where are the others? – asked Himchan.

- Well, we came here alone because they had stuff to do, but who is this girl? – asked Yongguk greeting her.

- My friend, her name is Hyosung, I met her at the club.

- Oh, now I remember.

They sat down with Zelo and Yongguk and after ordering they start eating while joking and laughing. After one hour they left and Hyosung met some girl, while Himchan returned home.

Zelo and Yongguk went in their houses too. When Himchan returned home he noticed that Jongup wasn’t there so he decided to call him.

- Hi Guppie. – said Himchan smiling.

- Hi Himchan, is me, Youngjae, Jongup is in the bathroom right now, but he’s with us, don’t worry.

- Okay.. Bye bye, give to him a kiss from me.

- Okay hyung, bye.

 

“ What is happening here, they have all the day that act strange, since they’re so close, I thought Zelo was his best friend, but I discovered all, “ – thought Himchan with himself.

 

 

It was 5 pm and someone knocked at the door.

“ I wonder who is “ – thought Himchan. – I’m coming.

- Oh Jongup, it’s you, - said Himchan and hugged him.

- Yeah.. I forgot the keys, - replied Jongup scratching the back of his head.

- No problem, I was eating, do you want some?

- Okay.. I’m a little hungry too.

After that they sat in the kitchen and start eating noddles, prepared by Himchan. He had prepared only one plate so they start eating together. Himchan start feeding Jongup. At first Jongup was embarrassed and he didn’t want to be feed., but then he accept. He was blushing a little and he hoped that Himchan didn’t noticed it but Himchan noticed it as well. He wasn’t understanding why Jongup was blushing and he thought that he had fever so he decided to check.

- Are you alright? Don’t you have fever? Because you’re red. – said Himchan worried and put his lips over Jongup’s forehead to control. At that moment Jongup blushed even more and Himchan thought that he was really sick.

-You need to lie down,- said Himchan worried.

-What? I’m not sick,- protested Jongup.

-Listen to me, I’m older,- replied Himchan grabbing him and pushing towards the bed.

 

 

Zelo and Yongguk were together over Zelo’s house. Zelo’s parents knew Yongguk well and trusted him, that’s why they let Zelo go everywhere where Yongguk was. After greeting Zelo’s parents they entered in Zelo’s room. Yongguk lied down tired.

-Ahh, I’m so full, we eat a lot,- said Yongguk patting his tummy.

-Yeah, I won’t eat for a week now, but if we eat even a little cake it wouldn’t be bad, -joked  Zelo.

-Hahah, even if I want I can’t eat anymore. Now that I remember, it’s the first time I see Himchan with that girl.

-Did you liked her?- asked Zelo.

-I need to admit that she was cute,- replied Yongguk.

Zelo at that moment felt a little sad. To say the truth he liked Yongguk and this disappointed him a little. Zelo went to lie down near Yongguk, but when he was about to sit, Yongguk stand up making that his and Zelo’s lips crashed together. This time it wasn’t a slight peck on the lips. Yongguk couldn’t control his body and start kissing him even if he knew that it was wrong. Zelo was surprised too and he didn’t know what to do because it was his first time, but he responded to the kiss. Yongguk his lips to ask for entrance, Zelo at first was nervous and hesitant but then he opened his mouth slightly letting Yongguk’s tongue to enter. The kiss was sloppy and slow. Yongguk moved Zelo ti his lap to kiss him better but when Zelo sit upon his lap. Yongguk break the kiss because he didn’t want to get too far. They saw each other in the eyes and they both turned red by embarrassment.

 

 

 

Himchan put Jongup in the bed and covered him with two blankets. After putting Jongup in the bed he went to cook a soap.

-Don’t dare to move,- said Himchan.

-But..

-Shttt..

-Okay, okay,- accepted Jongup.

Himchan returned a little late and he noticed that Jongup was sleeping.

“You’re so cute when you are asleep.” – thought Himchan going near Jongup and sitting in the bad. He was about to wake him up to eat the soup, but before it, he controlled his temperature. It was normal. “ Maybe he wasn’t sick”.

At that moment Jongup hugged Himchan waist. Himchan tried to move, but Jongup was to strong so he decided to sleep with Jongup. He lied down and hugged him back. He couldn’t sleep, so he start looking at  Jongup’s face.

- You know that I love you, more than a brother. I know that this isn’t normal but I can’t do anything.- whispered Himchan patting his face.

Jonup opened slightly his eyes and thought that it was a dream so he said:

“ I love you too.. “ and after giving a kiss to Himchan in the lips he fall asleep, leaving a surprised Himchan who was touching his lips.