Chapter 6 ~

-Nothing is impossible!

 

*Meanwhile in Daehyun’s room*

 

- How are you going to help Jongup? – asked Youngjae.

- Hmm.. we need to think for a plan.. Oh, wait..I have  a plan, - replied Daehyun.

- What plan?

- To lock them together in a room.

- Great idea, but I think we need to make him jealous.

- Wow, I didn’t know that you were so intelligent for this kind of things.

- Well, that’s why I’m called the brain, - said he kissing Daehyun when suddenly the door opened. Youngjae pushed Daehyun making him fall in the ground.

- Oh, hi umma, what do you want? – asked Daehyun to his mom.

-Nothing I jusht came to check if you need something, but what are you doing?

-Just playing with the pillows ,- said Youngjae grabbing a pillow that was near him.

-Ah, okay,- replied she going away.

Uhh, we are so lucky,- sighted they.

-Yeah, but you hurt me, I want a kiss,- said Daehyun pushing Youngjae in the bad and kissing him, he put his hand inside Youngjae clothes, touching his soft skin.

-We can’t do this, your mom may come at every moment.

-Okay, okay,- replied Daehyun a little sad. -Tomorrow will start the operation:

“Make Himchan jealous!”

-Yayyy ^-^..

 

 

 

 

The morning came soon and the sun was shining. Himchan and Jongup like always were late for school and they were running ,when they met the others. As it seemed today was a concert at school so they decided to go out. Daehyun and Youngjae took Jongup and they start walking in front of the others.

-Hey, wait to walk together,- said Himchan to them.

-After some minutes hyung, we need to say something to him,- said Daehyun.

Himchan got curious but he tried to act normal.

 

-We will help you Jonguppie,- said Youngjae with a low tone.

-W-what, you know too?-  murmured Jongup blushing.- Hyung you said that it was a secret,- said Jongup to Daehyun.

-Hmm, sorry, but you know that between lovers aren’t any secrets.

-Okay, Okay..

After kissing Jongup both of them in the cheek, they went with the others. Himchan got a little jealous. He thought that somethingwas happening.

”Does Jongup like someone? Oh, no, no, this thoughts aren’t true. Better think about something else.” Thought Himchan.

So he went near Jongup and hugged him.

They didn’t knew where to go, so they just decided to buy clothes. Near their location was a cute shot so they decided to enter. They start searching for clothes to buy and after taking what they liked they went towards the fitting room.

 Himchan thought that in the fitting room wasn’t nobody, so he opened the door. Suddenly he noticed that Jongup was there, without his clothes trying to wear a tight pair of jeans. He liked Jongup’s body so much and when he saw him he got a little shocked, but profiting by the situation he entered too, to prove what he had choose. There wasn’t too much space but they didn’t care. Jongup smiled to him, making Himchan’s heart race. Himchan was about to talk when Jongup raised his head making that their lips were only a few inches away from each-other. This made them remember about the kiss that they had.

Himchan wanted so much to kiss him another time but then Yongguk’s voice turned him in the real life. After wearing the clothes he went out. Jongup was still a little shocked, when suddenly Daehyun entered in the fitting room too.

- And now, the operation will begin. – said he smiling.

- What op- , haha Daehyunnie hyung.. stop please, haha, stop tickling, - said Jongup laughing. To save from Daehyun he went out of the fitting room. All the eyes were on him. There were even some girls who were laughing a little. Jongup couldn’t understand why all were watching him, when he noticed that he wasn’t wearing any shirt. The girls were commenting his body. Himchan who listened to them got a little angry and pushed Jongup in the fitting room dressing him, while Daehyun, who was out of the room, was smirking.

Ahh, you will fell for him, Himchan. “ – thought Daehyun.

 

When they went out, the others went to the cashier to pay for the clothes. The seller who saw Jongup before, give to him a number. He accepted it shyly. Himchan rolled his eyes not to see this scene, when suddenly his phone rang.

- Hi Himchan!

- Hi Hyosung. – smiled he.

- Hmm.. I was thinking if we can meet now, normally if you don’t have anything to do.

- Okay.. where are you?

-In the café near the train station.

- I’ll come there after 30 minutes.

-I’ll wait for you, - said she hanging up.

 

Daehyun, Youngjae and Jongup, who listened all, saw each other in the eyes.

 

- Sorry, but I have to go now, - said Himchan apologizing.

- Where are you going? – asked Yongguk.

- To meet a friend.

- Okay. – said the others while Himchan went out.

 

 

When Himchan left, Yongguk and Zelo suggested to go to eat something but Daehyun said that they had something to do and after grabbing Youngjae and Jongup by the hand he start running.

- They are so strange since yesterday, - said Zelo.

- Yeah, I know. Well, are you coming? – asked Yongguk.

- Of course, I’m hungry. – replied Zelo and after saying that they left.

 

 

Daehyun, Youngjae and Jongup were in a strange shop. Daehyun and Youngjae bought 3 pairs of glasses and 3 hairpieces not to be known and start stalking Himchan.

- Maybe we shouldn’t do this, - said Jongup nervous.

- No, we will do this, now shtt.. – said Youngjae closing his mouth

They saw that Himchan meet a girl and kissed her in the cheek. When Jongup saw that he was sad and was about to cry, so he ran.

- Hey Jongup, wait..