Chapter 2 ~

-Nothing is impossible!

 

Hii all ^-^ Thanks for subscribing and reading my story. this is the second chapter and hope you'll like it.

 

-Oh look who is.. Hi!

- Hi hyung, - said Zelo running towards them. Zelo was one of Himchan & Jongup’s friend.

- Hi baby Zelo, - said Himchan smiling. –Oh look, Yongguk is with you.

After some seconds Yongguk arrived near them too.

- Yeap, I meet him here. He was looking for us. – said Zelo hugging Jongup and kissing him in the cheek. – How have you been Jonguppie?

- Not bad.. like always, - replied Jongup smiling and hugging him back.

Since Jongup and Zelo were almost at the same age and best friends they had dropped down the honorifics.

 –Hi Yongguk, - said Jongup waving at him.

- Hi Jongup, - smiled Yongguk showing his gums.

Zelo was still hugging Jongup, Himchan felt a little irritated but he didn’t knew why, so he said:

- Let’s go guys, Youngjae and Daehyun are waiting us.

- Okay, let’s go, - said all leaving.

During the road Jongup and Zelo were walking together talking about a  new videogame that they had discovered and that were planning to play together, while Himchan  and Yongguk, after them, were talking about last night. Two cute girls had give the number to them but to tell the truth Himchan wasn’t really interested. He was bored that the girls loved him only for his face. He also was really popular so this wasn’t something new for him, but something really normal.

 

 

- You look really good today, - said Zelo to Jongup.

- Well, Himchan dressed me, he think that I look better this way, - said Jongup scratching the back of his head, ( which was something that he did always when he was embarrassed.) and blushing a little.

- He is right, you should dress always like this, it suits to you and shows your body better. I wish I could have a body like yours, - pouted Zelo poking Jongup so they start laughing.

- Hahaha, you’re still a baby, a giant baby. When you will grow up you will became like me. – joked Jongup.

 

 

Himchan listened to them and when he saw them smiling he felt something in his stomach. He thought it was nothing, just his stomach hurting a little. “ I will drink something when I will arrive home. “ – thought Himchan with himself.

- What do you have Channie? – asked Yongguk to Himchan who was daydreaming.

- Oh, nothing, just my stomach hurt a little, but I think that it will go away soon. – replied Himchan smiling.

- Okay, but today we have our performance at the club, so we need to give on the best.

- Yeah, yeah. I know.. You shouldn’t be so serious, - smiled Himchan teasing Yongguk.

- I’m not serious, - said Yongguk tickling Himchan.

- Haha, okay, you aren’t, but now stop because people are looking at us in a strange way.

- Okay, okay..

 

 

Jongup who saw them felt a little sad but he thought that it was only because his big brother wasn’t paying too much attention to him.

Yongguk and Himchan joined Jongup and Zelo. Yongguk put his hand over Zelo’s shoulder while Himchan over Jongup’s and they continued walking.

After some minutes they meet with Daehyun and Youngjae at Daehyun’s garage. There were all their instruments and things, it was like a second home for them, like their temple of music. Daehyun and Youngjae were watching tv and eating ice cream.

- Yah, you two are so mean! We want ice cream too, - said Zelo and Jongup in the same time.

Daehyun and Youngjae smiled when they saw that Yongguk, Himchan, Jongup and Zelo were there. After meeting them Youngjae gave a spoon to Zelo while Jongup was asking to Daehyun for some.

Daehyun was crazy about food. It was like a love that would never end.

At first, jonking he didn’t gave to him, keeping the spoon in his mouth while the ice cream in his hands so Jongup couldn’t take it because he was a little short but Jongup tickled him and after grabbing the spoon he took a lot of ice cream and eat it.

At the same moment Himchan and Youngjae who saw the scene thought “ Indirect kiss “ but they didn’t say a word, while Zelo and Yongguk were practicing their songs for tonight.

- Oh, you didn’t do that, - said Daehyun.

- Hahaha, sorry, it wasn’t me but Himchan. – joked Jongup.

- oh, really? Then come here to prove who eat it. – replied Daehyun chasing Jongup in the room.

Jongup hide behind Himchan giving him a back hug.

Daehyun tickled Himchan and when he arrived at Jongup, Yongguk talked to them and said that it wasn’t time for jokes so laughing they joined the leader and the maknae.

They were proving a new song written by them named “One shot”. They decided to perform it tonight as a surprise. This was a special day because it was the anniversary of the group so they wanted to do something special at the club. They had planned all.  First, Jongup and Zelo would dance. Daehyun and Youngjae would made a duet and they would sing a song called “Secret Love” while Yongguk and Himchan would rap and in the end they all would sing their song.

After practicing for three hours they decided to stop and eat something. This was the favorite part of the day for Daehyun.

Daehyun’s mom had prepared something for them and even a chocolate cake. Everything was so delicious and they eat it in 15 minutes.

After eating Daehyun and Youngjae fall asleep near each-other watching a film, Zelo and Jongup were playing videogames. For them every moment was good for videogame, while Himchan and Yongguk were cleaning the place.

Himchan saw Daehyun and Youngjae sleeping and covered them. He was more like the mother of the band, that take care of the family but his pride didn’t let him accept that, and Yongguk was more like the father, but they were just good friends.

When Himchan saw Jongup and Zelo smiling and playing together he felt again that feeling in his stomach.

- What do you have? Why are you frowning when you’re looking at them, princess? – teased Yongguk.

- N-nothing.. What can I have, - muttered Himchan.

- I just saw your face, you can’t lie to me. – continued Yongguk.

- It was only your imagination. – said Himchan looking away.

- While I think that you’re jealous. – smirked Yongguk.

- What? He’s my brother.. I don’t think about him in that way, - said Himchan blushing.

- Who said for Jongup? You see that I’m right? – laughed Yongguk.

- Well, you like Zelo too so you can’t say nothing for me. – chan.

- Y-you are wrong.. he is too young..

- Yeah, sureee. – said Himchan.

- Haha, oh God, we’re crazy. – said Yongguk.

 

 

After some seconds Jongup lose so he quiet the game and went near Himchan sitting in his lap, while Zelo went near Yongguk. Himchan’s heart start racing. “It’s nothing Himchan, stay calm, he’s only your little brother. How came out that you think in this way about him. “ But something distracted him by his thoughts.

- Himchannie hyung, what are you thinking? – asked Jongup curious.

- Nothing Guppie, smiled Himchan. – I was thinking about tonight.

- Oh, don’t worry, everything will go for the best, - smiled Jongup. That smile that made Himchan’s stomach feel butterflies, what am I saying, an entire zoo.

What is happening to me, before I saw always Jongup just like a brother but now.. I’m feeling strange every time he’s near me. Maybe it will pass, but it’s my first time feeling this. “ – thought Himchan and smiled with a fake smile, when he noticed that both of the maknae were sleeping now.

- I think we should sleep too, and don’t think too much ,- smiled Yongguk poking Himchan in the cheek.

- Okay.. because this will be a long and beautiful night, - said Himchan and after saying that they fall asleep too, in the couch near each other.