Chapter 5 ~

-Nothing is impossible!

 

- W-what? How did you know that? – asked Jongup curious.

- Well.. Hm.. How can I say this? I read your diary.. – replied Daehyun scratching the back of his head.

- What? Why did you do this? What else did you read? – asked Jongup who was blushing. At that moment, Zelo was going to the kitchen to drink something, but when he listened Jongup and Daehyun talking he got curious and hide to hear their conversation.

- Just about the way you feel about Himchan..

In that moment, when Jongup listened those words he broke accidentally a plate. Zelo hearing those words remained shocked.

“What feeling? Does he love him ? Now I understand.. “ – thought him covering his mouth who was like an ‘O’.

When the others listened the noise of the plate breaking they went to see what happened.

- What happened here? – asked they.

- No.. nothing, my hands were wet so I dropped it. – said Jongup nervous trying to collect the pieces of glasses on the floor.

- Don’t worry, I’ll help him, - said Daehyun smiling. – You can go.

- Okay, - replied them.

Himchan was a little worried but he went with the others too. Youngjae couldn’t understand why Daehyun was so gentle with him so he got a little jealous.

 

 

- Don’t worry.. I won’t say a word, I will help you to make him fall for you. – smirked Daehyun, - then he will confess to you.

“ – Oh Jongup, I finally understood my love for you, please be my boyfriend. I don’t care if we’re brothers, we will escape and live where nobody knows who we are. – saying Himchan dressed up like a prince taking Jongup’s hand who was dressed up like a princess. “

- Ah, hyung, stop thinking about strange things. – said Jongup blushing.

 

 

Zelo was still shocked. He couldn’t believe what he just listened. “ Did I listened well? Or it wasn’t like that? Hmm.. I wonder what does that mean.. “

 

 

When Daehyun and Jongup finished, they all dressed up to go out. They decided to go to karaoke. Before going out Youngjae grabbed Daehyun by the hand and pulled him going in the bathroom.

- What happened between you and Jongup? – asked he with the eyes full of tears.

- Oh, no baby no.. Don’t think strange things, I love only you but..Look how it went, Jongup knows about us, he saw us kissing one time, - replied Daehyun kissing him.

- What? But he didn’t say it to anybody.. right? – asked Youngjae sobbing.

- Yeah.. that’s why I was helping him. – There’s something else.. He likes Himchan and we will help him.

- But they’re brothers.. Oh wait, Jongup is adopted.. okay I will help you, - said Youngjae.

- That’s why I love you, you understand me, but now let’s go or they will suspect something.

- Okay.

 

- Where were you guys? – asked Yongguk.

- Youngjae helped me with my clothes, - replied Daehyun.

- Well, let’s go, - said Jongup taking Himchan’s hand smiling.

“ Hmm.. Maybe what I listened was true.. “ – thought Zelo.

 

 

After some minutes they arrived at the karaoke because it wasn’t too far from their house.

- We’re finally here, let’s go, - said the maknaes running happy. They entered and start immediately singing while Daehyun was ordering food. At times all thought that Daehyun had a black hole in his tummy, because he was always hungry and never gain weight even if he eat all the day.

 

- Hyungg, come sing with me, - said Jongup grabbing Himchan who didn’t want. – Pleasee.

- Okay, okay, - smiled Himchan.

- Well done, - whispered Daehyun and Youngjae.

“ Something is burning here, and it’s not the food. “ – thought Zelo.

- What do you have? – asked Yongguk.

- No, nothing hyung. Come to sing with me, - said he, pulling Yongguk.

- Ah, okay, okay, stop pulling, - replied Yongguk.

Youngjae and Daehyun joined them too. They stayed there three hours and decided to turn at their homes. Daehyun and Youngjae lived near each other and during their road they decided that sooner or later they need to tell everything about their relationship.

Zelo went running because his mom would scold him, because the other day he was at his friends house without permission, because he just send a message to his parents and the others went home too.  Tomorrow was Monday and they needed to finish their home works.

 

 

When Himchan and Jongup entered home they took some snacks and went in their room to study. Himchan was so intelligent. He always helped Jongup with his home works since the elementary school. He didn’t found this bothersome but he liked to help his younger brother anytime. This time Jongup hadn’t too much home works to do so he finished sooner and start listening songs, especially Chris Brown’s songs because he was his idol, his favorite single.

Himchan finished too so he laid down with Jongup and took one of the earphones to listen music.

- Ah, again with Chris Brown? I want to listen something else, - complained Himchan.

- No, no, I like his songs, - replied Jongup.

- Well, if you don’t change the songs I will tickle you.

- I don’t care.

- Oh, I see, - said Himchan tickling him.

- Hahaha, okay, okay, put what you want, - said Jongup with tears in his eyes because of laughing too much.

- In this way you learn to listen to me, - replied Himchan smiling too.

“ You’re so perfect “ – thought Jongup staring at him.

- What?

- Nothing. 

 


 

Hii ^^ i just updated the 5th chapter and hope you'll like it ^^

 

Just some Daejae moments xD

tumblr_mkucy21pv01ryh4r9o1_400.gif  tumblr_mkucy21pv01ryh4r9o2_400.gif

And Himchan being hott *-*

tumblr_mkfr6uY8Ol1rp8gvqo1_250.gif