Chapter 4 ~

-Nothing is impossible!

 

- Calm down, don’t push, - pout Himchan joking.

- Haha, okay, we just need to hurry up because it’s late and the shop will close soon. – smiled Jongup.

- Okay, okay, oh look, an ice cream shop. – said Himchan happy.

- Really? I want too, - said Zelo and Daehyun.

- What? When did you came? – asked Himchan surprised.

- No importance, - replied them running towards the shop.

- After buying the ice creams they start walking, to turn back in their houses, when Himchan suggest to do a sleepover. Jongup and the others agreed even if they were tired. They returned home quickly and walking slow they entered in the share room of Himchan and Jongup because their parents were sleeping.

Since Jongup liked horror films, he had a few CDs so they decided to watch a film first. They decided to watch “ Silent Hill “. They turned off the lights and sit down on Jongup’s bed covering themselves with a blanket. They were sit in this way :

Daehyun, then Youngjae, Zelo, Yongguk, Jongup and Himchan.

The film was a little scary and Zelo was trembling so he hugged Yongguk covering his eyes.

Youngjae and Himchan  were scared too so they decided to stop watching the film. After taking something to drink they sat in the ground forming a circle and decided to play something so the time would pass better.

Zelo suggested to play “ Spin the bottle”. The others were surprised where did he learn that game but they accepted. At first it was Daehyun’s and Himchan’s turn.

- Truth or dare? – asked Himchan.

Daehyun was afraid to choose truth so he choose the dare.

- Hmm.. What can I say to you? Ahh.. This is good, choose one of them to kiss in the lips, - said Himchan trying not to laugh.

- What? I don’t want to do this. – pouted Daehyun.

- Come on, you choose it, - said the others laughing.

- Okay.. I choose Youngjae because he is my best friend and I’m more comfortable with him, - said Daehyun blushing.

- Yeah.. We now, - teased the others.

Daehyun who was red like a cherry tomato went towards Youngjae who was red by embarrassment too and leaned to kiss him, when accidentally Yongguk made Daehyun to fall and crush his lips with Youngjae’s ones.

- Such a cute couple! – start teasing the others while Daehyun and Youngjae had lowered their hads. Now it was Yongguk’s and Himchan’s turn.

- Truth or dare? – asked Yongguk.

- Dare. – said Himchan. – Oh, wait, Truth.

- Ehh, No , no. You can’t change it. – smirked Yongguk. – I dare you to kiss Jongup with a deep kiss.

- No way, he is my brother, I won’t do it. – said Himchan blushing a little. Then Yongguk start tickling him. He knew that Himchan couldn’t stand it and so it happened, he accepted.

In that moment Jongup was frozen, his heart was beating too fast when he felt Himchan’s hand on his chest and Himchan’s lips over his. They were so soft and sweet, then he broke the kiss, Himchan knew that if he continued the kiss in a more passionate way he couldn’t stop anymore.  When he broke the kiss he hit Yongguk and sit in his place.

Jongup was still In shock. He pinched himself to understand if this was a dream. It was now Yongguk’s turn to kiss someone.

Yongguk should kiss Jongup but Himchan couldn’t let him to do this so he make that it was Zelo and not Jongup the person who Yongguk should kiss.

At first Yongguk didn’t want because Zelo was too young and he didn’t had even his first kiss, but forced by Daehyun and Himchan, he kissed him slightly in the lips blushing a little and clearing his throat. Since the game end up only with kissing they decided to interrupt it and decided to do something else, before ending to kiss another member.

They didn’t know what to do and decided to sleep. Zelo and Jongup in the same bed. Himchan with Yongguk while Daehyun and Youngjae in the ground since they lost the “ Rock, scissor, paper “ game.

They were so tired so they fall asleep all except Jongup who was still thinking about the kiss but after some minutes he fall asleep too.

 

 

During the sleep Daehyun accidentally hit the head and when he opened his eyes he noticed a book. Wait, it wasn’t a book but a diary. With his eyes still half closed he took and opened it.

 

“ Moon Jongup property

Touch it and you will be dead “

 

“ Wow, he’s so cute, keeping a diary. If I read one or two pages he will never know “ – thought Daehyun and after taking a torch he opened it. Reading through the pages he learned so much things, when he learned that Jongup had seen him and Youngjae kissing he remained shocked. To know more about this he found out that Jongup knew their feelings, but he hadn’t spoke because he was waiting for them to say everything. He also found out about the feelings that Jongup had for Himchan and smiled. When suddenly Jongup moved,he closed the diary putting it in his own place. He did like he was sleeping but after some minutes he fall asleep for real.

 

 

The morning came. When Himchan’s and Jongup’s mom went in  their room she noticed that they were all sleeping, she smiled and closed the door, kissed her husband who was going to work and start preparing the breakfast even for their friends.

 

 

When they woke up the time was twelve a clock, they got up and after tiding their room they went downstairs to eat something.

- Good morning Mrs. Kim. – greet them.

- Good morning guys, - said she smiling.

Himchan and Jongup kissed her in the cheek and they start eating because they were really hungry.

During the breakfast, if you could consider it a breakfast, since the time was 12:00 they were laughing and joking around.

After eating they start deciding who would do the dishes, playing “ Rock, Paper, Scissors “ game.

Jongup lost and he went to the kitchen carrying some plates.

Daehyun remembered about what he read yesterday night so he decided to help him.

- Hyungg, you don’t need to help me, - said Jongup smiling.

- No, I want to help you, - replied Daehyun. – And.. Jongup..

- Yeah?

- Thanks for keeping mine and Youngjae’s story secret. – said he and kissed Jongup in the cheek.

Jongup eyes widened, by what he heard. Well not too much, since his eyes were too small.