Taeyang

Its Hard To Say I Love You

"Hannaaaaaaa" he chirped happily. 

 

"Ye ye..." i replied. "Let's go."

 

We walked together in this beautiful morning withount making any conversation. I don't know why Daesung didn't even say any words since we left my house. The birds were flying happily above our heads and making a great sound to hear. When we reached at the corner a few meter from school,  I saw Zelo and his twin brother, Jongup were having a bad discussion. Or actually, they were fighting. I don't want to care about it but when I heard they mentioned my name, I stopped. Daesung who was walking beside me also stopped and looked at me weirdly. "Wae?" He asked but I made a gesture, wanting him to keep silent. He nodded when I pointed to both Zelo and Jongup. We decided to hide behind a few large boxes. Well, I am not a busy body type but curiousity is killing me right now.

 

 "Hyung! You have no right to touch Hanna!" Zelo yelled at Jongup that was smirking at him.

"I don't know that you like her, Zelo. Don't forget our main point!" Jongup pushed Zelo aside and was about to leave him. Before he left, he turned back with a glare. "I won't forgive you if you started to love her, Moon Zelo." then he walked away as it was nothing happened. Zelo just stared at the ground with some guilty expression (I think).

 

I looked at Daesung who seemed puzzled with everything just happened. I also don't understand. Could it be... Zelo is the guy who always appeared outside my house. Or I call it, stalked me? Or maybe he metioned about OTHER Hanna and I just misunderstand...? Or... Haish. I don't know. It was not important though. 

 

 We arrived at school and walked to our class. This is strange. Seungri was ... SMILING at me. Or maybe at Daesung. I don't know. A few minutes later, Zelo appeared and his face  is full of... guiltiness especially when he looked at me. He sat at his place and put on (?) his earphone. I want to greet him but he seems like he wants to be alone so I just forget about that.

 

I sat at rooftop as usual, eating my sandwich that I bought from cafe earlier and stared at the beautiful sky above. How I wish I could be a bird flying like there's no problem and-

I stared at my left in horror as I saw a black figure came out from the vent. I don't know that there was a vent before. (Or I never care). The black figure turned out into a cute black cat that I always afraid of. Please GOD, let it stay away from me! I stepped away from that little thing but it cames near and near to me and it looked at me with it's cute pupp- kitten eyes. I know it is cute BUT I DONT LIKE BLACK CATS!!!

 

 Suddenly I heard someone chuckled and it was.....

 

Taeyang.

 

 "Erm..." I looked at him while my leg was kicking that little thing away (more to make my leg in weird dance, you know...). 'Syyuh Syyuh Little Black cat. I don't Like you~' Taeyang stepped closer to me and picked up that little thing and pet it's head and you know, the 'Grrr' sound when we pet a cat (you get what i mean ?). I know it sounded cute but may I repeat, I hate black cat. I'm sorry.

 

 I quickly walked towards the door, not wanting Taeyang came to me with that little thing. I ran to the class and sat at my place. It still 10 minutes left before the recess end so I choose to listen to the music for a while. 

 

Author POV

Meanwhile, at the rooftop, and evil idea came out from his head as he headed to his class. Taeyang maybe look like an innocent guy but you never know what he could and will do (some evil sound effect).

 

Hanna was still with her mp3 player without realising about the surrounding because she was deep into the song. Hanna felt something moving under her table but she just thought that it was her imagination so she decided to ignore it. Taeyang came to the class with a grin and sat at his place and his eyes focused at this one girl, Yoo Hanna. He poked ChoiTop's arm who was magically sat beside him and pointed to Hanna. Choi Top grinned as he enjoyed the scene of...

a black cat purred at Hanna's leg.

Hanna looked down to her leg because she felt something with fur at her leg and was ready to scream before their Maths teacher, Mrs Yoona came to class and made Hanna sat uncomfortable. Seungri appeared with Jiyong and Jongup while he glanced at uncomfortable Hanna. He frowned when he saw a little cat under her table and was about to pick it up. But man, that is Seungri. An idea popped out his mind and he joined Taeyang and ChoiTop, watching Hanna. 

 

Hanna was already in trauma of meeting a little black cat earlier. Since the school ended, she didn't even say any words or smile or whatever she always did to Daesung. She knew who was the master of all that darn thing.

 

Taeyang.

 

××××××××

 

Hey guys. I know it has been such a long time since the last update. I have my own problems and i hope you'll understand. I will edit this story and there is a few more chapter left. I hope you will wait patiently until this story end. Thanks for reading !

 (Forgive me if this chapter seems weird...)