Project

Its Hard To Say I Love You

"Today Im gonna give you a project that must be send to me within a month..." mr Kang spoke out of blue. "Not again..." some of the students let out a heavy sigh.

"Haish... Its just simple... Its about the ...." Mr Kang explained to us. So, I will call yourname w/ your pair."

I was praying that I just dont be with that jerk Seungri but...

"Yoo Hanna and Lee Seungri."

What the heck is that?! No way.. I might be missheard it...

The bell rang and I immediately walked out from the class.

"Im so sorry that I cant help yah.."Zelo patted my back as he shook his head.

"I can't believe this!" I yelled at the rooftop while Daesung tried to keep me calm and Zelo just shook his head.

"Huh.. why must you, Nerd?" Seungri looked at me with disgust look.

"Do you think Im happy?!" I just shouted at him. He just stared at me.

Author POV

A few minutes later...

"No! This one! It is easy to find it...!!" You said as you tap on your paper.

"I think my suggestion is better than yours, jerk!" Seungri yelled. You and Seungri had an arguement. Daesung,Zelo and other Big Bang members just shook their head.

"Guys... I think you better combine all your idea..."Daesung spoke at both of you.

"Wait a minute... Daesung! You're smart!" You finally smiled. Seungri just rolled his eyes.

"Zelo ah!" A voice, come from nowhere called Zelo out of blue.

"Hyung! Finally..."Zelo smiled widely at the guy.

"Jongup?" Jiyong looked at that guy.

"Jiyong ah! Long time no see!!!"Jongup smiled and hugged Jiyong

. "You guys known each other?" Zelo looked curious.

"Yeah... Don't you remember?"

"LOL it is you! I didn't realize it before!" Jiyong laughed awkwardly. Zelo seems confused then he smiled.

"Aigoo... I forgot uri chingu..."

"Who is that guy?" Seungri whispered to you.

"I don't know..." you replied as you shook your head. "Wait... why do you ask me?"

"Haish... You are Zelo's friend, right? Pabo..." Seungri poked my head.

"YAH!"

 

_______________________________________________________________

Im So SORRY because this chapter is boring and short... -_-"