Doll

Its Hard To Say I Love You

 

I felt happy yesterday because my dad bought me a new phone.. Actually, he accidentally broke my phone. He felt guilty and he bought me the new one. I stared at my new phone and chuckled a little because I kept remembered how my dad’s reaction was when he broke my phone. Youngjae entered my room and sat beside me. He played with my hair and smiled. “What’s up?” I smiled back at him and put my phone on my desk. “Nothing. I’m wonder how’s your feel today.. I’m pretty bored actually…” He stood up and walked out from my room. Suddenly, my phone rang. It was Daesung. We both are friends now after the incident at the rooftop. He’s really nice guy. I picked up the phone call.
 
“Yeoboseyo~?”
 
“Nae.. What’s wrong?”
 
“I want to ask you if you were at home. Can you get out? I want to give you something…”
 
I was shocked a bit. Wait a minute, how can he know my house? “What is it?”
 
“Just come out…” He sounded like nervous but he tried to keep cool…
 
I walked downstairs and my parents as usual, asked me where am I going… “My friend was outside.. He wants to give me something…” I pointed to the door. “Ask him to come inside… It was really hot outside...” my mum suggested me. I agreed with her so I just nodded. I walked outside the house.
 
“Hey… Let’s go inside…It was pretty hot outside..” I waved to Daesung. He looked at me with a sweet smile on his face. He was sweating. I saw he hold a little box on his left hands. He just nodded and followed me into the house. He bowed at my parents and sat at the sofa in the living room while I went to the kitchen and took a drink for him.
 
“So, what is it?” I asked him.
“I want to give you this a long time ago but every time I want to meet you, you always disappeared and sometimes… You know, how the others bother you…” He paused a while and gave me that little box. “Then, I think, this is the good time to give you. Actually it wasn’t good really.. I’ve disturbing your weekend… Sorry but I felt, it will be nice if I return this to you. Well, it would be nice if this thing returned to its owner.” He played with his fingers. I chuckled a little. 
 
 I opened the box and I felt really touched. It’s been a while since I’ve lost it…He returned it to me in a perfect time. It was my favorite doll. I’ve been searched it everywhere.
 
“You know what, I felt really thanks to you for return this to me. I’ve been searched it everywhere and I felt really disappointed for not found it. Btw, where did you found it?” I looked at him.
 
“Hurmm… Remember that day you fought with Seungri? The day after Suzy was gone?” He stopped for a while. I nodded.
 
~FLASHBACK~
 
(Author’s P.O.V)
 
It was a raining day. Hanna just sat at her place. She still can’t accept that Suzy was moved. She cried a little. A guy walked at her place out of blue followed with three other guys. “Hoi! Nerd..! What’s wrong? Are you will cry for the whole day? Now, you have lost your very strong bodyguard… Ha Ha Ha..!” The first guy smirked. The other just laughed. Hanna just stared at him with death glare. “How can you said like that, you such a bastard!” She yelled to him and tears kept falling.
 
 “What did you call me?” that guy asked her with a serious looks on his face. “ BASTARD STUPID NAMJA!” Hanna just yelled. She kept hold her favourite doll, hoping those guys will leave her alone in the lonely classroom. That guy saw her holding that doll and took it from her hardly. Hanna was shocked and asked him to give her back. But, that guy already threw the doll out from the window.
 
 Daesung heard something noise from one of the classroom before he felt something hits his head. Luckily, that thing was only a doll. He was about to throw it when he heard a girl kept yelled to someone to take her doll back. He think, that sound was familiar to him so he kept the doll.
 
~END OF FLASHBACK~
 
“I keep it until today. Sorry for not tell you before this…”
He apologized to me and stood up. “Where are you going? Let’s stay for lunch…” My mum asked him. “It’s okay Mrs. Yoo. I have to go somewhere after this…” he bowed politely to my parents before left our house. I just stared at the doll.
 
 “Who is he? Is that your boyfriend?” my mum suddenly asked. I was shocked a bit and denied it. “Umma, I need to go to my room kay? I think I wanna rest…” I said as I walked to the stairs. My mum just nodded and took her favorite magazine.
 
 
 
 I keep the doll in my desk and sat at the chair near to the window. I looked outside the house and I saw a very familiar figure. I tried to recognize that figure but this person wore a mask so, I can’t recognize him.… I just looked at him. It seems like he searching for someone. When I was about to yell at him, Youngjae entered my room and lay down on my bed. I was shocked a bit. 
 
“Hey, I want your best story book… Seriously I am bored to death!” 
“Humm… Just look at there,” I pointed to the shelf near to my study desk. 
“Thanks…” he took a few novel then, he left my room. I looked again outside the window and he was gone.