Strange feelings

Its Hard To Say I Love You
Yoo Hanna's POV
 
 
  I yelled at Seungri as I rubbed my head. I looked at the guy named Jongup. 'He's cute..' I thought to myself. I didn't realize that I stared at that guy quite long until I heard Seungri's voice."Hello~? Earth to nerdy~"
 
  "What's wrong with you...? -.- aish..." I shook my head and turned my gaze to the paper in front of me. I sigh and I said, "Let's continue. Hmm.. Where were we? Ahh Right! This..." Seungri grinned and continued to discuss about the project.
 
  We finally decided to go home since... we are all tired to stay at school. Plus, we have a lot of time for that project though. I stood up and made my way to the school gate. I heard Seungri yelled good bye to me. Wait. What? He what? Okay. Maybe I was wrong. I heard someone yelling my name behind me. "Hanna! Are you going to leave me?" Daesung ran towards me and he grabbed my shoulder, trying to catch his breathe. I smiled at him. "I thought you were with Zelo and Jongup? Or whatever his name is. Ouh. Who is he?" I said as I continued my step. Well, Youngjae won't pick me up today since he's busy with his new job."Jongup is Zelo's twin brother." Dasung walked besides me and accidentally stepped on his shoelaces and he fell. "Ouch!" I can see he blushed crazily as he tried stood up. "Haih. Daesung-ah, careful next time. Aigoo.." I helped him to stand on his feet. He rubbed his neck and grinned. "Well, I forgot to tie my shoelaces..."
 
 Daesung walked with me until we reached my house and he waved good bye to me with a big cute smile on his face. I waved back and I went into my house after he left. I saw nobody home yet. Omma maybe at store to buy some groceries. I went to my room and put my back on my desk like I always did. I took a quick shower and changed into white tee and blue pants. I laid on my bed, rested my tired body.
 
I dozed off after... I don't remember. I woke up to the noise that came out from my window. I was about to make a few steps to my window when my phone ringing. I stared at the phone a little longer, as I tried to figure it out what exactly happened. I picked up my phone and it was stopped ringing. I looked at caller ID and I saw unknown number. I stood up, glancing at the window and made my way to downstairs.
 
 I saw my mom was cooking. I sat at the couch, the tv. I browsed the channel and nothing interested me so I turned off the tv, decided to help my mom.
 
"Hey omma! Can I help you?" I asked as I washed my hands.
 "Oh no no... It's okay.. I don't need any help now. I'll call you if I need help." She smiled as she pushed me out from the kitchen. "Do your homework or something!" She shouted. 
 
 I knew it. She always like that when I offered her my help. I just walking in the house like someone who never lives in this house. Suddenly I started to think about Seungri. Lee Seung Ri, the baddass namja in the school, also my partner for MR Kang's project. I have to admit that he's cute. So cute until I felt my heart beats so fast, like I'm nervous or something when I sat near him.
 
 Humm... What am I thinking? No way I was fall in love with him. No no... But maybe I was? In every handsome, kind and cute namja in my school, why would I fall for him? Zelo is cute, Daesung also. Hmmm... this strange feeling makes me crazy. I shook my head and entered my bedroom. Wait. I thought like someone is watching me right now. I looked at the window and saw no one. Hmmm... Maybe it was me. Okay. This is crazy. Oh my God.
 
KRINGGG~
 
 I switched off the alarm clock I rushed to my bathroom. Today I decided to walk to the school since Daesung keep asking to walk to the school with me everyday. When I stepped out from my house, he already there, waving like usual.
 
_______________________________________________________________________________
 
A/N: Hey my dear lovely readers.... I am so sorry for late and short update. I thought I already post this chapter but it was still hidden... Btw, do you enjoy this story? Or not? Feel free to tell me :)