New Year New Life

Its Hard To Say I Love You

Hanna's P.O.V

New year have no meaning for me. Everything is the same. I always get bullied with those stupid BIGBANG. Damn it! I hate them! This year I'm gonna face those kingkas again..! After Suzy was gone, I'm lonely. That's why those stupid kingkas always bully me. I've tried to avoid them. Wherever I was, they always found me and bully me. The queenkas also like to bully me. I'm not a nerd. Maybe it because I always get higher marks in the class they bully me. Especially Seungri. He always treats me. I couldn't stand anymore. I must change! But I don't know what to do. I don't like to read books but I have to. My parents is very strict. I can't even hangout with my friends.. I don't know if I have a friend. I just lay down on my bed. Waiting for the lunch. I hate this life. It makes me feel really bored. I have nothing to do except reading and studying. Internet? My parents doesn't allow me. I wanna change these rules!! I'm tired to act like I agreed with those rules. I really need to talk with them. But they always with their works.

 I walked downstairs and I saw my maid was preparing for the lunch. She smiled at me and said " Lunch is ready, Miss Hanna"
"Nae"I replied and smiled back to her. I walked to the dining table and sat at my usual place. I looked at her again. " Where's mom and dad?" "They were in their room" she replied as she took the kimchi from the fridge. I just sat there, waited for them. Finally my dad appeared and sat at his usual place. So as my mum. Then, Youngjae, my elder brother took a seat next to me. We started to eat. The surrounding was really bored. I felt like I want to leave this place. " It's the time..." Youngjae whispered to me. I nodded.

 

“Ermm… Mom, Dad.. We have something that we want to talk to you.” I looked at them. “Yes… What is it?” My dad replied. I took a deep breath before I start. “ I just want to say, I can’t stand anymore with these stupid rules. I’m sorry if I'm kinda rude. But seriously, I’m kind a bored. I have no friends at school, just finishing my times with reading books and studying. I’m actually bored to death, mom, dad. I hate these rules. I’m sorry but I think I have rights to talk this to you..” “I’m agree..” Youngjae said as he looked at me.

“ Uhmm… Kids, I’ve talked to your mom and she agreed with me. Hanna was right. We’re really strict for both of you. You guys didn't have a good time as teenager… So the rules… It will be canceled. So, both of you can do everything what you want as long as you respect us as your parents and and not being rude to us..” my dad smiled at us. “Really?” We both shouted happily. Whoa.. This year will be different then the past. I know right.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N : Ay yo~ First chapie is done :D

U like it? Dun like? I'm so sorry if this chap dun look best.. 

Hehehe :)

Peace V (^..^) V