New Friend :D

Its Hard To Say I Love You

Hanna's P.O.V

 
I prepared for school. I’ve changed my style. I just don’t want to look like a nerd anymore. I looked fresh. Youngjae drive me to the school before he went to his work. I felt different. Then, someone pulled my shoulder. It was Seungri. “ Yah! Hanna! You’ve changed, huh?” he looked at me and smirked. “ Mind your own business!” I continued my way to class. Then he pulled my wrist. “What?!” I beamed. Everyone looked at me. “You have a boyfriend, aren't you?” he smirked at me. “So what?!” “Neh.. I just want to know who is the unlucky person to be your boyfriend.. NERD!” he laughed as he entered the class. Everyone laughed at me and continued their business. I entered the class and sat at my place. Seungri kept staring at me and he whispered to Daesung and Taeyang. Jiyong is still in the sleeping mood. While ChoiTOP is playing with his brand new phone. I don’t really care about those stupid kingkas. But I have to admit it that they are hot guys. Daesung is the nicer one. He never bullied me yet. Everytime I was bullied by the others, he always try to stop them. But I don’t like him. Even he looks like an innocent boy but he is not my taste. And the most important thing is, he is one of the kingkas.

 

 
The bell rang showing it’s time for break. I just walked alone to the cafeteria. I’m lonely. I don’t have any friend because I looked like a nerd and I always get bullied by kingkas and queenkas. I felt someone bumped into me. “Ouch!” I said while I tried to stand up. “Ouh.. I’m so sorry… I didn’t mean it…” he said as he bowed to me. I just nodded and left him behind. He is pretty cute. Not likes the kingkas. Anyway, I had never seen him before. I felt like someone followed me. I turned back and it was him. I just shook my head. “Uhmm… What’s up?” I started the conversation. He just smiled. “Actually, I'm lost. I didn’t find my new class and now it was break. I just saw you so I think you can help me…” he looked nervous. “My name is Zelo…” he continued. “Ouh.. My name is Hanna… But let’s eat first. I’m kinda hungry.Kaja” he seems happy and followed me.

We sat at the rooftop. That is my usual place. “You’re alone? Where’s your friend?” he asked me. I just kept silent. I don’t know how to explain to him. Suddenly, someone interrupted me.
 
 
“She doesn’t have any friend… She’s a nerd” It was Seungri. I froze at my place. I felt like why he mentioned me like that? Then I yelled to him “What’s wrong with you?! Can you stop bully me? I’m sick being bullied. I want to be like others! I hate you! It was your fault I have no friend! You always bully me and everyone is unwilling to be my friend! I… I… I… hate you!!” A few tears dropped after I said those words to him. I felt a little bit better but I’m scared if Zelo don’t want to be my friend. I just stared at the floor and I cried. I felt someone patted my back. When I looked up, I saw Zelo and Daesung smiled at me. I felt a little weird. Why Daesung smiled at me? Where is that stupid Seungri?
 
Zelo whispered to me. “I’ll be your friend. No matter what happens.. Okay? Yaksu…” I was touched when I heard that. Then, Daesung sat next to me. “Uhm.. Hanna ya… I have something to ask you…” He looked at the sky. Finally I realize, he has a beautiful smile. I think, he never showed to anyone that pretty smile before. “Yeah…” I said as I wiped my tears. “If you don’t mind, can I be your friend? I know, you’re mad at me even though I never bullied you. Its because of Seungri and the others… I’m so sorry… Take your time to think about it… Okay?” Daesung left us. I looked at Zelo and I asked him what his new class is. He gave a piece of paper. I smiled at him. “Hey chingu, we’re the same class!” We walked to our class together.
 
 
Miss Kim entered the class. “Ahh.. You! Haish.. I’ve been searching for you everywhere.. Stand up and introduce yourself.” She pointed at Zelo. Zelo stood up and walked to the front of the class. He bows and started to introduce himself. “My name is Zelo. I have a twin brother named Jongup. He’ll be arriving soon. I just moved here a few days ago. Hope you guys will be nice to me.”
 

After that, Zelo sat beside me. Then, Seungri, Jiyong, ChoiTop entered the class. “Well well… Where have you been, young man?” Miss Kim smirked. “We helped Mrs Jang to bring her stuff. We’re sorry for being late…” Ji Yong explained. “Should I trust you?” Miss Kim looked at him with a serious looks. “Yes. You can ask her” Ji Yong replied. “Okay then, now take out the text book and turn to page 37.”
 
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 
A/N: I'm sorry If this chapter was too short... and, I'm so sorry if you find any grammar mistakes... I'm not good in english.. heheh..
(^u^)"7