Hang out...

Its Hard To Say I Love You

 

It was Saturday and I kinda lazy to wake up. I’m still at my bed… Suddenly, someone’s called me. I took my phone on my desk and it was Daesung.

 

“Hanna ya~!” Daesung shouted. He sounds like he was very happy.

 

“Aigoo.. Yah! You want me to go deaf? Stop shouting! It’s annoyed me… And my ear getting hurts…”

 

“Jinjja? Mianhae.. I’m so excited..I’ve got two free tickets for the movie… I think, you should be here… I mean.. umhh.. I don’t know for who I want to give the second tickets. Then, I thought about you… Eheheheh…”

 

“What movie? Humm…”

 

“The XYZ…”

 

“What?! The XYZ?! I’ve been waiting for it! OMO! Okay! Sure! When?”

 

“Uhmm…. In two hours from now… I’ll….”

 

“WHAT?!”

 

“Hey… Don’t shout at me! My ear getting hurts..! Aish… I’ll be wait you at the park near to your house in…. 10 minutes… Bye..”

 

After he ended th call, I immediately ran to the bathroom and I took a quick shower. I was shocked a bit. After a few minutes, I wore my outfit and dried my hair. I put some light make-up and I’m done. I took my hand bag and rushed down and I slipped and I fall. It was kinda HURT! Youngjae, who was stand near the window looked at me with a shocked face. He looks so funny and I laughed at there. He poked my cheek and he shook his head. “Weirdo… You fall from the stairs and you laugh? This is serious!”

 

“Anio.. Your face…” I kept laughing for a few minutes. Then I stood up. “Where are you going?” He asked me when I reached the front door. “Daesung asked me to go out. He already got a ticket for the movie... THE XYZ. I really want to watch it!” I smiled at him. “Did omma know about this?”

“Ouh Yeah! Omma!” I took my phone and called my mom since she were at her office. After we talked at the phone I looked at Youngjae, smiled and nodded at him.

 

“Carefull~” Youngjae waved at me. I walked to the park ang I saw a familiar figure. I walked slowly towards him. I sat beside him and looked at him. He was a little bit shocked. “AIGOO! You know how long I’ve been here? You were late for 30 minutes!” He looked mad.

“Mianhae… When you called me I’m just awake. Hehehe…”

He shook his head and stood up. “Let’s go..” He smiled and left me. “Hey! Wait!” I chased him.

 

 

 

We were at COEX Mall. It was huge mall I’ve ever entered! Well… I’ve never been there yet. It was my first time I visit there. Daesung laughed at me because I accidentally bumped into someone. “I’m so sorry sir!” I bowed. “It’s okay… It wasn’t your fault. It was me…” He tried to comfort me. But.. Wait… That voice… It sounds like very familiar to me. When I looked up he  already gone. Daesung kept laughing at me. I punch him softly. “Ouch! Its hurt!” he yelled. “I just punch you softly… Not really hard…” I shot a look at him. “Yah~ You were really strong,meh~” He kept mumbling. I chuckled.

 

We went to aquarium. It has lot of beautiful underwater species! So wonderful~! Then, Daesung said to me that the movie will start in 10 minutes so we rushed to the cinema. We bought a big popcorn and water. Then, we entered the cinema.

 

The movie was so exciting! I felt really happy. Then, we took lunch at the stall near to the school. It because it’s food really delicious. After done, we walked home together.

 

“Uhmm.. Are you enjoy today?” Daesung asked me.

 

“Yeah… I don’t know that you are really nice like this…”

 

“You should know…”

 

Suddenly I fell down. My knee was bleeding. Daesung looked panic. “ARE YOU OKAY?!” he shouted. “Hey… Calm down… It wasn’t too hurt… It’s okay…” I looked at him and chuckled a little.

 

He helped me to walk to my house since it was only a few meters away. Youngjae opened the door and looked at me and Daesung and then me and Daesung back. Daesung put me to the sofa and immediately asked Youngjae for the first aid kit. Then he helped me wrap the wound. After a few minutes, he leave the house and Youngjae looked at me. Suspicious looks.

 

“What?” I looked at him.

 

“Nothing….” He continued to watch the tv.

_________________________________________________________________________________

I don't know if this chap was interesting to you or not.. Sorry..

Btw, do comment and subscribes~~ :>