Bullied Again...

Its Hard To Say I Love You

 

 

 “Hanna ya~! Hurry up!” Youngjae shouted from downstairs. “I’m coming!” I rushed down as fast as I could. Today was Youngjae’s interview day. So, I must go to the school early then before. I kinda lazy to wake up early but I have to or, I will go to the school by walking. And I don’t want it so I woke early today. “Everything is ready? Are you sure you did not left anything? Youngjae ah, don’t be nervous kay?” My mum looked a little bit worry. Even this is second time Youngjae had an interview. I’m pretty sure my mum wanna do the best for her child. I took my lunch box and a piece of bread, put in my mouth while my hands put the lunch box in my backpack. I wore my shoes and ran to Youngjae’s car. “Bye umma! Bye appa!!” We both waved to our parents.

 

“Oppa, keep calm… Just don’t be so nervous kays? I know you can do it. Hwaiting!” I tried to comfort Youngjae.

 

“Hanna ya, gomawo. I feel better now. Aigoo… Hahaha… I’m being so nervous because this job is really important to me.” Youngjae held my hand.

 

“Hey, I’m your sister… So, just make sure you do your best on that interview. Okay?” I looked at him and gave a big smile to him. He just nodded.

 

He dropped me at my school once we were arrived. I waved at him and wished him luck. He just smiled and drove away. When I turn back, I accidentally bumped into someone’s chest. I was shocked a bit. “I’m so sorry!” I bowed to him. “Are you blind or something?” I froze there. It was Seungri! ‘Ouh my.. I’m gonna die…’ “It was an accident! I don’t’ mean it!!” I just looked at my feet. “Well, I’m sure you’re blind… If not, why you bumped on me? NERD!” He smiled at me with an evil looks. “I still can see your ugly face! I’m not blind! I told you it was an accident!! Ugly stupid jerk!!” I yelled to him and I tried to escape from there. But I don’t know since when he held my arm, and he pulled me to his face. “Listen, you better regrets what just you said. I’m sure you will regrets it” then he walked away.

 

“Hanna ya~! Whoa~ You’re early today, huh?” Daesung waved and smiled brightly at me. Beside him, it was Zelo. I forced myself to smile at them. “Ouh.. My brother has an interview today, so I just need to wake up early. Hehehe…” We walked to our classroom together. “Well, I hope you brother will pass the interview easily.” Daesung whispered to me. I just nodded.

 

 It was break. I’m kinda hungry. I walked to the cafeteria with Zelo because Daesung went to the toilet. I sat at the table while Zelo took his food. I opened my lunch box and enjoyed my meal. Then I felt everyone looked at me. I was confused so I closed my lunch box. Then I turned around and SPLASH!A pail of water poured on me. All my school uniform was getting wet. I saw Seungri with ChoiTop looked at me with a weird and shocked looks and then, they both laughed at me. Everyone in the cafeteria laughed at me. Daesung looked shocked. He straight away pulled my hand and took my lunch box. He brought me to the rooftop. My tears dropped. Daesung patted my back. “Just… Forget what was happened a moment ago. I’m sorry for not being able to protect you…” I just nodded and cried again. “How can they do this to me? It was CL from 2NE1. What’s wrong with these people? Now, my school uniform was 100% wet and how can I face the whole class for the rest of today?” I sobbed on Daesung’s shoulder. “You can change into this..” Zelo suddenly appeared with a pair of school uniform.

 

I blinked twice. “You guys are really nice to me…” I whispered. “Hey… We both are your chingu… We should help you if you’re in trouble…” Zelo and Daesung smiled at me. We went to restroom and I changed my uniform. Before I walked out from the restroom, I heard a two girls talking about a girl who poured water by CL. They talking about me.  I just stayed in there.  

 

 “I felt pity for her. She didn’t do anything wrong… Right?”

 

 “Yeah. But she is a nerd, okay. She must be strong to withstand. I know it’s hard for her..”

 

 “Why can’t we help her?”

 

 “Are you crazy? All the kingkas and queenkas like to bully her. There’s no way to solve this…”

 

“Alright then. And, Daesung seems like really close to her but why Seungri kept bully her?

 

“I have no idea… Ouh.. We’re gonna late for the class. Hurry…”

 

I heard their footstep was gone and I walked out from my hiding place. “Guys… Let’s go...” I told to Daesung and Zelo. They both nodded.

 

We entered the class and everyone looked at me. Some of them laughed at me and some of them looked at me with pitiful looks. I sat at my place and opened my book. Then I felt uneasy. I turned up and saw Seungri smirked at me. “Where did you get those dry clothes, huh?”  “Do I need to answer your question?” I stared at him. He looked at me before he said “Maybe you stole other person’s uniform… Huh” He went to his place and everyone laughed at me. I just shook my head.

 

 I’m wonder when all of this mess will end?

 

 “Ouh yeah, where did you get this clothes?” I asked Zelo. He playing with his pen and he turned to me. “You better don’t know…” 

___________________________________________________________________

A/N: I'm so sorry if this chap was tooooooo short... 

BTW~ Hope you like it :D