Chapter 6 - Youngbin Hotel

Destiny Called Love

They arrive in her room. She puts the card then she opens the door to let him come first.

 

“No, woman should be first.” He said.

“Okay then.”

 

She steps into her room first. He follows her from behind. It’s not as big as he expected. But it’s quite comfortable. It just consists of a small sofa, a single size bed, a television, a mini refrigerator, a cupboard, and a small bathroom.  Actually, he doesn’t care about it because the important thing to him is he can spend the night with this girl.

 

“I am very sorry that the room is not as big as you expected. If you want, I can let you spend this room alone and I will just go back to my home.”

“No, it’s okay. You can spend the night in here if you want. I feel like I am quite comfortable with it.” He can’t miss the opportunity so no matter what happen they must to spend the night together so he can know more about her.

“Well, if you fine with it then it’s okay for me too. Anyway, you can take a bath first. I will just wait.”

“No, it’s not polite. Ladies should go first.” He said.

“Well if you insist it then okay, I will go first.”

 

She opens her suitcase and brings her towel with her to the bathroom. She goes out with his long black wet black hair that tied with a pink towel. She uses a simple t-shirt and long jeans.

 

“Hmm…I thought that the activity for today already over.” He asked her.

“Ah no. We still have to gather for dinner in this hotel’s restaurant.” She said.

“Can we… no I mean you skip that?” He said.

 

He was actually not brave enough to ask for this question but he doesn’t want to miss this chance. Yes, suddenly, an idea came through his mind. He thinks he should hang out with her to know her more. He now really hopes that she will say yes.

 

“I am sorry, Mr. Lee. But I am afraid that I can’t.”

 

He knows it. It won’t be easy for him to get her attention. She’s a principal girl. She’s also a professional one that can separate her private life and her work really well. But he doesn’t give up either. Like he said before, no matter what happen he will use this chance as good as he can.

 

“Please, just skip that this time tonight. I really want to hang out somewhere in Seoul but as you know I can’t speak Korean so I am so afraid that I will be lost.”

 

She can’t refuse it. She really wants to hang out too. It’s been a long time since a guy asked him to go out. Even though this is not an official date, but she feels like this is the one. She doubts of herself. Should she go or not? No, she must to follow her heart. She really wants to know this guy more. So she nods.

 

He smiles so brightly when he knows that she nods. He can’t express how happy he is. He quickly takes a bath and change into the best outfit that he has.

 

“Okay, let’s go then!”

“Just wait for me a minute. I will meet you in the lobby.” She said.

 

He doesn’t bother of it as long as he can go out with her. So he just goes out without asking her any question.

 

Meanwhile, she walks around in the room. She’s in doubt of something. Is she brave enough to tell her partner that she will pass out tonight job?

 

“I am so sorry. I have an emergency thing to do tonight so please let me pass off tonight’s dinner, Nickhun.” She called him finally.

“What kind of emergency is it, Yuri?” Nichkhun asked.

“Well…” She’s speechless right now. She doesn’t know if she should tell the truth or not. She’s afraid that he will not let him go.

“It’s because of that guy, right?”

“How can you know about him?” She can’t believe it.

“Well, you guys just spread rumor around the tourist and the travel agency too.”

“Rumor? But about what?” She’s not pretending but she really doesn’t know it.

“You two are dating.”

 

She’s so surprise. She can’t believe it. It’s just the first day the meet and they already being involved together. It’s not like she doesn’t like it or like it, but it’s just weird. She always runs away from boys but this time she, herself, is the one who makes this chaos. Does she regret after help him in the airport? No, she doesn’t. She actually feels happy because of it. She can’t resist it. There’s something about him that make her interested.

 

“We are not. We just meet each other today and there’re no special feeling like that.” She defended herself.

“Really? Then tell me why do you want to go out with him because as far as I know, my friend, you always reject any man who asked you to go out no matter if he is nice, rich, or handsome?”

 

She’s speechless, really speechless. He’s right. She always rejects every man who asked him to going out. But why she can directly agree with his offer? Does she feel something different to him?

 

“Why? Silent means yes, Yuri ah.” Nichkhun is actually her friend. But she insists to call him politely because he’s older than him and because he’s her boss too.

“I probably just a bit interested in him.”

“Okay since it’s the first time I see you finally interested in a man then okay, I’ll let you go this time. But I just hope you will back to do your job tomorrow. Be a professional, okay?” Nickhun, her head, told her.

“Araso. Thank you very much, sir.”

 

She can’t thank enough that she’s blessed to be going out with that guy. She feels something different this time. Yes, she doesn’t know why but her heart keeps pushing her to know that guys better. She’s heading towards to the lobby right now. She sees him waiting for her patiently.

 

“I am sorry to make you waiting for me, sir.”

“Don’t call me like that. You can call me by my name.”

“Lee Donghae?” She feels weird about it. She never called her tourists by name especially for kids.

“Yes, it sounds better.” He’s so happy. He tries to hide it but he can’t because he keeps smiling like crazy all the time.

“Anyway, where do you like to go? I will accompany you to go there.” She answered him without hesitation.

“I don’t know Seoul so well. But I am so hungry right now, so can we eat dinner first?” He takes that chance to ask her for a dinner. He thought that a dinner will make them closer to each other. He just hopes that he can know her better.

“Okay. You don’t allergic to anything, do you? What is your favorite food?” She is kind of enthusiastic about it.

“Nope, I don’t allergic to anything. I love every kind of food actually.”

“Ah then I will take you to eat in Tosokchon.”

“What?” He can’t understand it clearly because she said something in Korean.

“Tosokchon. They have the best Samgyetang in Seoul. Let’s go! Let me show you the way!”


Spoiler:

“Can you feel my heart, Miinah?”