Chapter 4 - Gimpo International Airport & Ice Americano

Destiny Called Love

It takes a few hours to him to finally arrive in Seoul. He just can’t wait to see his best friend. He misses him so much.

 

He puts his Oakley sunglasses to cover his beautiful eyes. He pulls his Rimowa suitcase and walks like a gentleman from the plane to the airport. Everyone gazes on him. It’s just a usual attention that he usually gets in anywhere he goes. His perfect body and his handsome face just make everyone can’t resist it. Plus, he also wears a lot of brand stuff that makes every girl’s eyes become bigger. He is just stunned every girl with his looks, his body, and of course his money.

 

He stands in for a couple minutes to look around. He wonders where his best friend is now. He looks at his Rolex watch. He can’t believe that his best friend that usually on time can become late like this. He decides to walk around for a while to find cappuccino because he’s so thirsty and sleepy at the same time so cappuccino is the best solution for his problem.

 

He sees a small shop that sells cappuccino. Well, it seems like they sell it but he can’t sure of it either because he can’t read the Korean word, Even though he’s not sure of it, he still walks to that place. When he arrives in there, again all girls stare on him but he doesn’t care about that. His focus is only about the cappuccino.

 

“Excuse me, may I have this cappuccino?” He asked in English.

“What? I don’t understand.” The seller answered him in Korea.

 

He’s right. He’s so useless in here. He can speak English and Mandarin well but it useless in here because it’s hard to find a Korea citizen that understands those language. He can’t speak any Korea words so he just gives up and turns to walk again. He sits in a bench to wait for his best friend to come. Then a waitress from that coffee shop comes to approaches him. She gives him a cappuccino then she left.

 

“Wait how much is this?” He asked in English again. Of course he knows that it won’t be useless because that waitress can’t understand it. But it seems like she understands it because she answers him right way.

 

“That’s girl over there pay for it.” She answered it in Korea. She knows that he maybe doesn’t understand it too so she just points to a girl that standing not far from his bench right now.

 

He looks at his back. He wants to see that girl. He sees her, the girl that makes him stunned. Yes, this time is he who stunned for a girl not girls stunned of him. Yes, he stunned by her face. She has two big round eyes, a perfect nose, pretty lips with her white teeth. She also has a perfect S-Line body shape that makes her so y and he also stunned by her beautiful long and slim legs. Everything on her just makes him tremble more and more. His heart is beating faster and faster. He can’t breathe properly. His lips are trembling. He can feel that he suddenly smiles. He doesn’t know why but he feels like that but one thing that he can sure is that girls is totally too beautiful. No, she’s not. She’s just PERFECT.

 

He stands there to watch her for a few minutes. Then he starts to realize that he is maybe just dreaming in the morning. He just needs to drink his cappuccino to wake up. But that’s nothing different in his feeling. He still can feel that his heart is beating faster and his body is tremble.

 

Yes, he’s totally right. He’s not dreaming about this. He doesn’t know why but his heart controls his mind right now. His heart asks him to follow that girl. He just does it. He walks slowly to where she’s stand to. He stands up for a while then he realizes that she’s a tour guide. She now guides a group of people to a bus. He doesn’t know why but he keeps following her until he realizes that he’s on the bus right now.

 

He’s so lucky that no one realize that he’s not a part of the visitors in the group. Well, even if they do, he doesn’t care too. He just doesn’t want to miss a little tiny moment with that beautiful girl.

 

“Okay, now we are heading to our first destination.” She said in English.

 

Her voice… her voice just melts him. He can’t stand of himself. She has that husky and y voice that makes him melt like an ice.

 

“Now because the way to our first destination is still so far away, I will introduce Korea to all of you.”

 

She starts talking about the history of Korea, the culture, the food, the style, and of course about the tourist destination. He just can’t hear exactly what she is talking about. All the things that stuck on his head are just he loves to hear her voice.

 

“Okay, now let me introduce you to the two most favorite song Korea that known everywhere around the world. First is the song that sings by the most popular girl group in Asia, SNSD, Gee.”

 

She starts to sing and dance Gee. Gosh! He can’t help it. She’s way too cute.

 

“Here is the second song that sings by the most popular boy group in Asia, or even in the world, Super Junior, Sorry Sorry.”

 

She starts to dance and sing sorry sorry. Then suddenly he doesn’t know why but his body moves along with it and then suddenly miracle happens to him. That beautiful girl suddenly calls him to dance with her in the front. He doesn’t know why but his body is starting to move to the front then they sing and dance together. It’s like a dream to him but he’s so happy. This feels like a dream.  If this is really a dream, he never wants to wake up from this dream.

 

“Wow, you are a really good dancer, Mr…”

 

He’s speechless. Yes, he’s totally speechless right now. It’s not because she’s talking in Korea so he can’t understand it but it because he’s stunned by her beauty. She’s just a few centimeters in front of him. To be honest, the closer he looks at her, the more he can’t insist that he’s interested in her.

 

“Sir, sir.” She waves her hand in front of his face to make sure that’s he’s awake. But she’s wrong. He’s totally in his dreamland right now.

 

“Sir, sir, are you okay?” She asked with English this time to make sure that he understands her words. She thinks that he probably can’t understand her because he can’t speak Korea for sure. She saw him talking in English back in the airport so she thinks this maybe can be used.

 

No, she wrongs again this time. He is still on his dreamland. He wonders what should he says to her. He’s just too nervous to say even a word. He should think a reason quickly.

 

“I am sorry I can’t understand you.” He said in English.

“Ah it’s okay. I can speak English, Korean, Mandarin, Japanese, and a little Latin. So you can speak in any language that you can sir.” She smiled.

 

He’s totally melted right now. Her beautiful smile that he sees by himself just makes him more speechless. To sees her smiling in this close space, makes him stiffer.

 

“Sir, sir, are you okay?”

 

He’s dreaming again. But he wakes up quicker than before. He realizes that he can’t lie to this miinah (beautiful girl).

 

“Dui pu qi. I am sorry that I lied to you. I was just speechless.”

“Really? It’s okay. At least you’re trying to be honest with me.”

“Thank you. You’re a nice girl.”

“Ah, thank you very much.” She still smiles with her beautiful smile that stunned him.

“Don’t you curious why I was speechless before?”

 

He really wants her to say yes. So he can tell her that he interested in her.

 

“Hmm yeah if you don’t mind to tell then yes of course.” She said.

 

He is smiling right now. He can help to thank to God for this opportunity. Now, he just can’t ruin it.

 

“It’s because of you, Miinah.”

 

They can hear that everyone in the bus is shouting at them right now. Some of them whistling, some of them coughed, and the rest of them are smiling. He doesn’t care about that. He just wants to see her reaction of his words. But apparently, she doesn’t care about it. She doesn’t like to mix work with private things like this. Even though she can’t lie to herself that she’s so happy to hear those words from the handsome man in front of him

 

He maybe can’t understand Korean but he loves this song called Miinah means beautiful girl. That’s why he knows the meaning of it.

 

“Me?” She can’t believe it.

“Yes, you make me dazed with your beauty.”

 

She again can’t believe in that. It’s not the first time she heard that she’s beautiful but why do this time feel so different to her? Maybe it’s because he is too persistent with his words.

 

“Thank you very much sir. I appreciate with your compliment. But I am on a duty right now and I don’t think that I can talk about something private like that to my client.” She can’t help but smile.

 

He just got that chance and now it trashes away. He just should do better than that.

 

“I am very sorry if I am disturbing you.” He feels so guilty.

“No, it’s okay Mr…”

“Lee.” I said.

“Ah yes, Mr. Lee. You don’t disturb me. Anyway, welcome to Korea.”

“Thank you.”


 

Spoiler:

He doesn’t know but he feels that he is not himself. He never sings to a girl like that.