Chapter 13 - Jessica

Destiny Called Love

Leeteuk drives his Porsche to the airport. His sister, Jessica, will arrive from the States in the next one hour. His sister is a very discipline girl. She is always on time in everything that she does.

 

“Oppa, it’s great to see you again. Don’t you miss me?” Jessica hugs her brother when they finally meet in the airport.

“I just miss you cook to me. I really hate to spend time and money to eat in the restaurant.”

“Then you should hire a servant. We are one of the richest families in Seoul but we don’t have any servant, don’t you feel ashamed because of it?”

“No, we don’t need any of it. Besides, you already comeback so we can separate the task like before again.” Leeteuk put his sister’s bag in the back seat then he starts to drive to their house.

“That’s why I don’t like to spend my time in Korea. I just wish that I can come back to States but mom and dad kept pushing me to go back to Korea to help our family business in here.” Jessica pouted.

“Up to you, Sica, but the fact is you are in here now and I am so happy that I can eat home food again.”

“So where did you usually go to eat when I was in States?”

“Well, I went to eat with Yesung to anywhere he liked since I am not good enough to know where the good restaurant to eat.” He explained.

“Yeah, thanks to him that my old brother can eat in the restaurant. Anyway, I heard that you broke up with Sunye. What was going on, oppa?”

“She’s the one that broke our relationship. She said that her parents ordered her to married their friend’s son and she can’t reject it.”

“Classical love story.”

“Yeah, but that what happened. Anyway please don’t talk about it anymore. It just hurts my heart.”

“Okay but I still will ask you one more thing and I promise this will be the last question about it.”

“Okay, but what is it?”

“Do you still love her?”

 

He can’t say anything. He keeps remain in silent.

 

“Silent means yes.”

 

Jessica looks at her older brother. She knows that he is not the type of man that easily falling in love but when he is in love then he will do anything to get that girl.

 

“You should find another girl, Oppa.” Jessica said.

 

Leeteuk stops his car in the right side of the street. He looks at her. He doesn’t know that his sister is so mean. How can she ask him to find someone else while he still in love with her?

 

“Seriously, Oppa, she doesn’t deserve you. She didn’t even try to convince her parents with that force marriage. She just said sorry and left you like that.” Jessica said.

 

Jessica knows that her brother will think that she is a bad person but she does this for her brother. This is the best for him.

 

“Oppa, I am a modern type of girl which means that I think clearly that it’s okay for girl to show their interest first, to make the first move first and for them to confess first. So I think a girl doesn’t need to wait for her boyfriend to do everything for her like this break up thing too. If she likes you then she will do everything to convince you to stay with him. It doesn’t always you to say it.” Jessica explained.

 

Leeteuk sighs. She’s right. Even though Sunye is the one who made the first move to him but in their relationship, it’s always him who does anything for her.

 

“Now you will think that I am right, right?”


Double Update for chapter 13 and 14 so no spoiler on this chapter