Epilogue

I Want You Only

3,5 years later..

 

“Yoonaaa!!” Taeyeon’s voice echoed in the backstage of her new school building. Today is actually the official announcement for the new school opening. The new building will become a part of Taeyeon’s art school.

These years, with so much hard work and with the help of the blonde who will become her wife in days, Taeyeon proved to her mother that her art school can be counted into international world, and so, she can fulfill her promise to her cousin, her tall cousin who is finishing her business degree in States right now.

Hyoyeon is now busy with her entertainment agency, which she is running along with her girlfriend, Seohyun. That agency is collaborating with Taeyeon’s school, working together as a partner and become one of the biggest entertainment agency that already debuting so much talented artists and singers, some of them, count actress Im Yoona, or the famous solo singer by now, Tiffany Hwang, the very same girl who will married her girlfriend, next week, the owner of the Kwon Enterprise.

And for the short haired blonde, Lee Sunny and her girlfriend, Hyomin, they are currently busy handling their café, and most of it, their forth branch which will opened by the end of the year.

But with all their busywork that fills their days, they still manage to make time for each other, maintain a close relationship, taking care of what they have before.

Just like in a time like this, with the opening ceremony for Taeyeon’s new school building, all of them are making their time to help and support their friends, and some even took a part in the ceremony, being a guest and more, like Yoona who become one of the actress for the musical drama, Tiffany who sing for the opening, Hyoyeon and Seo even have their own performance, and Taeyeon herself with the love of her life, who sing the for the closing ceremony.

 

But right now, in one of the small changing room in the backstage, Yoona is sitting with her phone in her hand, with her eyes keep staring at the screen, she obviously waiting for a call.

“Where the hell is she?!” Yoona cursed quietly, quite annoyed that the person she is waiting for doesn’t even send a simple text.

“Damn.. how dare she is doing this to me..” Yoona mumbled, pissed, finally throwing her phone on the table, leaning her back on her seat, having her arms folded on her chest, sighing.

“Yoonaaa!!” Taeyeon’s voice got a little louder as Yoona sees the petite woman is standing on the doorstep “yah! you should answer when I called you, you know?!” Taeyeon scolded.

“..sorry..” Yoona mumbled “..I didn’t hear you..” she reasoned “have the cleaning done?”

“The cleaning service are doing it..”

“..ah.. okay..” Yoona mumbled quietly.

Taeyeon sighed, she obviously know why the brunette is acting that way. And that is definitely only one reason..

“..she must have a reason not to show up..”

“She promised me a month ago that she will come!” Yoona unintentionally raised her voice.

“Something urgent might come up unexpectedly..”

“She should at least inform me!!” Yoona snapped, losing her temper “how hard it could be to give me a call or send me a simple massage!?!” She yelled.

“She might inform you later or-..”

“She hasn’t called me for weeks!! It’s almost a month!!!” Yoona exclaimed, her eyes get teary and tears falling as she can’t hold it anymore “what the hell is she thinking!?? Doesn’t she know that I am so worried right now!!??”

Taeyeon walked closer, wrapping the brunette in her arms as she patted her back “come on, I’m sure she will tell you.. she might have something important business project or something..”

“..i miss her, Tae..”

“I know, I know.. I’m sure she is dying to see you either..” Taeyeon mumbled “just wait for her, I’m sure that she will show up by days..”

Taeyeon feels the brunette nodded on her tummy, calming down.

“Hey, they’re all waiting outside..” Taeyeon spoke “let’s meet them already..” she said, giving a grin “you’re not going to miss this celebrating day, right?” Taeyeon said, smiling widely “this is my day!!”

Yoona giggled softly, wearing a small smile “now? really?” she asked, glancing at the hanging clock in the wall “it midnight, taeng.. it’s almost 12 already..” she added “don’t you want to wait until tomorrow?”

“Oh, come on!!” Taeyeon whined childishly, tugging Yoona’s arm “when do we all can gathering like this until midnight? You’re all so busy with your schedule!! Especially you, actress Im!!” she added “besides, maybe tomorrow I will get so busy with my wedding preparation.. come on, Yoonaaa!!”

Yoona chuckled, finally giving up “fine.. fine..”

 

Since Yoona doesn’t bring her car, she joined Taeyeon and Jessica in Taeyeon’s car, letting the petite girl driving.

All the journey, Yoona doesn’t even say a word, doesn’t even ask anything even when she doesn’t have any idea which place will open until this hours for a celebration thing that Taeyeon wants. But since its taeyeon, everything just seems possible.

So, Yoona spent her time looking out from the window glasses, staring on the silent road. She doesn’t even have any idea about where they’re about to go. Her mind only filled with one figure, and just, nothing more.

Taeyeon who is driving her car, shared a glance with her girlfriend beside her, before giving a meaningful smile.

“We’re here..” Taeyeon said, bringing Yoona back from her deep thought.

“Hmm?” Yoona’s brows raised, looking the obviously odd place to celebrate something. Actually, Yoona will think that it’s something like a diner place or something similar, the place is too calm, and nothing much to see, except water, so much water, but really “beach?” she asked. Actually it’s not that dark, there are post lamps around, so the place beautifully lightened by that.

“Yeah… get out now..” Taeyeon said as she turned off the engine, opened her door, but not stepping down from the car.

Yoona is doing as she told, walking out from the car, but something definitely strange “where’re others?”

“They’re on their way..”

Yoona doesn’t even move from her spot as seeing her two friends still sitting inside the car.

“Why?” Taeyeon asked, wearing an incredibly innocent face “take this..” she said as she handed a mat to the tall brunette “can you help us to put this there?” Taeyeon said, pointing somewhere mindlessly on the so wide space covered with white sands.

“Why are you both still in the car?” Yoona questioned as taking the mat from Taeyeon’s hand.

“We’re going to bring the food..”

“Food? You bring food?”

“Of course!!” Taeyeon answered “this is a celebration, of course I bring us food..”

“Really? After that long busy day in your school official ceremony? How can you prepare the food?”

“I bought it… and please stop asking question..”

“Taeyeon, this better be not any of your prank with that kids!!” Yoona threatened, referring to Sunny and Hyoyeon “I am so not in the mood to joke around..”

“..okay, okay..”Taeyeon mumbled, glancing over her girlfriend who is currently trying to hold her laugh. As Yoona walked further from the car, Taeyeon whispered silently to her girlfriend “Jessi, you’re supposed to help me!!” Taeyeon groaned “you’re not saying even a word there!!”

Jessica giggled “don’t involve me in any of your stupid idea..”

“Oh, please!” Taeyeon rolled her eyes “it’s my cousin’s..”

“Whatever..” Jessica still chuckled as Taeyeon her car engine, making sure that Yoona already too far from them even if she is running back to the car.

“You’re so gonna get it..” Taeyeon mumbled seriously “..you better be prepared, babe..”

Jessica giggled, throwing her girlfriend a naughty smile “it better be good..”

 

Yoona is walking quite far from the car when she saw the car’s front lamp lightened “oh, damn..” she cursed “yahhh!!! Kim taeyeon!! Jung jessica!!” she yelled, but Taeyeon’s car already heading off, disappear from her sight.

“Damn..” she cursed “really, how many times I fall for their trick..” she mumbled as she lays the mat on the white sands, sitting on it “they’re really going to die this time!”

And since Yoona’s handbag is still inside Taeyeon’s car, she can’t even give any call with now, letting out a frustrate groan, she folded her leg so she can wrapped her slender arms around and resting her chin on her knee.

She remembers this place. She has been here before, obviously with her fiancé. They were here after her fiancé freaked out in their first date.

A soft chuckle escaped her lips as she remembers their first date. That is obviously something worth remembering, something that become one of her precious memories..

And it just reminded her how much she misses her fiancé right now. They of course spend time together in these past few years. With her sometime went all her way to States, giving her love, like how she says, some surprises visits. Or sometime the tall brunette will gave her some, like suddenly popped up on her pers conference, or in the studio where she had an interview, or simply suddenly sitting there, in her house with a that sweet smile that Yoona always loves.

A soft sigh escaped her lips as she straightened her legs, it start to become numb. With both hands on the mat, each beside her thighs, she leaned her back slightly as she faces the blue sky.

“It would be good it she is here..” she mumbled as she closed her eyes.

She calmed down, the soft sound the beach makes calmed her nerves. She is too focused by the sound and the calmness, and the smell of the beach when a pair of arms suddenly wrapped around her waist.

Out of shock, Yoona unconsciously elbowed the person behind her, making the bouquet of flower the person held fall on her lap, and the person fell behind, groan softly.

“Ouch!!”

Yoon turned around swiftly, if it’s some bad guy, really, she doesn’t even have anything to protect herself right now. But her eyes widened when seeing the person, the person she misses so much.

“It’s hurt, baby..” there, lying Sooyoung on the mat, with one elbow propped up herself, half her body already fell on the white sand, rubbing her tummy while pouting “that’s really hurt..”

“You deserve that!” Yoona answered coldly.

Sooyoung pulled herself up, sitting on the mat, still pouting “…fine.. if you don’t want to meet me, I will leave..” she said as ready to stand up.

“Yahh!! How dare you!!” Yoona yelled as she jumped on Sooyoung’s lap, straddling the tall girl “you should have apologize after you didn’t call me for almost a month!! You didn’t even seem guilty!! How could you do that!!” Yoona ranted as tears falling down on her eyes, throwing her fists on Sooyoung “and now you want to leave!! really!! Are you-!!”

And a kiss will always work to silent her woman, Sooyoung knows that, very much.

There are a lot more on that kiss. They’re really seem about to get into each other when Yoona aggressively pushed her Sooyoung down, still kissing the tall brunette, and it took a moment before they break the kiss to catch their breath, panting hard.

“Sorry..” Sooyoung mumbled, grinning widely “I want to give you a surprise..”

“You’re not forgiven!!” Yoona replied, still lying on top of Sooyoung “you can give me any surprises without stop contacting me!!”

“I really need a really hot time with you…” Sooyoung smiled naughtily “that’s why…”

“And making me angry will get you the best option?”

“Well, from the kiss just now, I can reassure myself that I will get what I want..” she smiled cheekily.

“You’re really so bad!!” Yoona pouted as her frustrate tears slowed down.

Sooyoung sits up while letting her fiancé still straddling on her lap, using both thumbs to wipe Yoona’s tears away before wrapping her arms around Yoona’s waist “sorry, babe..” she leaned closer “I will make sure that I make it up to you just fair enough..” she smiled mischievously.

Yoona’s face flushed pink as she leaned closer “..how about now?” she mumbled shyly.

Sooyoung giggled by the question “I don’t think that, this is a good place to do that..”

“..nobody’s here..”

“Nobody? Really? Are you sure?” Sooyoung chuckled “baby, how long have you know them?” Sooyoung questioned as she stared at Yoona’s so red face “..i bet you that they’re all around these place, stalking us somehow.. trust me..” she giggled before throwing another naughty smile “and nobody can see what’s mine only..” she  whispered hazily, getting her wife redder as the she buried her face on Sooyoung’s neck.

“I miss you so much..” Yoona mumbled.

“I miss you too, babe..” Sooyoung whispered, placing a soft kiss on Yoona’s hair. They let silent took over for a moment before Yoona spoke.

“..you didn’t come..”

“I was there..” Sooyoung replied confidently, making Yoona pulled from the hug to meet Sooyoung’s eyes “I was watching you playing your musical in the back seats with my heart burning with jealousy..” Sooyoung pouted childishly “..he kissed you..”

Yoona grinned widely when she hears Sooyoung’s words “no, he didn’t..” she replied, pecking Sooyoung’s lips “I told him not to touch what own by Choi Sooyoung’s..” she giggled “I told him that my fiancé will get you into trouble.. so much trouble..”

“Ahh..” Sooyoung giggled along “you’re being a good girlfriend..”

“Fiance..” Yoona corrected, before she added “and you’re being a bad one…” followed by a pout.

“You want me to stop being bad?” Sooyoung’s left brow raised, wearing another naughty smile, leaning closer to her fiancé, whispering hazily “..even in bed?”

Yoona’s face goes to its reddest by Sooyoung’s words, heated as the thought of it filled her mind “..no..” she mumbled quickly before buried her face swiftly in Sooyoung’s neck.

Sooyoung giggled softly, letting another silence fell to let them enjoying each other warmth.

“..I finished my degree..” Sooyoung spoke, making Yoona pulled from the hug to stare into Sooyoung’s eyes “and now, I am coming back home for good, and would never leave you again..” she smiled lovingly.

“..promise?”

“Promise..” Sooyoung said “and my training in the company will start next month..” she added “so, I have a month free.. aunt kim said to just take a rest before get into the company..”

“Really?”

“Hmm..” Sooyoung nodded “and I still looking for something to fill my free time..” she grinned, followed by another naughty smile “do you have something in mind?”

Yoona bit her lower lips as her grin widened “I always have something to do with you..” she whispered, leaning closer “I would never make you feel bored..” she added, giving her Sooyoung another breathless kiss.

Sooyoung giggled after they pulled from the kiss, before she asked.

 “..so, actress Im..” Sooyoung playfully called “how’s your job?”

“..i’ve been thinking about it lately..” she said “..i’m planning to retire..”

“What?” Sooyoung obviously quite surprised “it’s just two years since all people in Seoul are crazy over you.. you’re gonna breaking so much heart with that..” Sooyoung smirked.

“It took my time too much that I can hardly find some for me, myself.. I can’t even get some rest..”  Yoona spoke “and since you’re here, I know that I just want to stay with you.. spending more time with you..” the latter said “besides.. as long as I don’t break yours, it’s okay..” she grinned childishly.

“And Taeyeon offered me to work with her… you know, in the school.. as one of the teacher like how Seohyun and hyoyeon does..” she added “..but..” she paused, meeting Sooyoung’s gaze “I still have another option..”

“..what is it?”

“..What if… I help you in company?”

“Hmm?”

“I know I don’t have any business background.. but I can just get a private teacher.. there are a lot lately..” Yoona said “they’ll just come on our home and all I need a study room, and-..”

“No, it’s definitely a big no..” Sooyoung quickly cut.

“Why?” Yoona frowned “you don’t want to spend more time with me?”

“That’s not it..” Sooyoung mumbled “there is no way that I would let you stay in one room for hours with a stranger!!” Sooyoung reasoned “obviously no, Babe!!” she said “I won’t let anyone take an advantage of you, no!! obviously not!!”

“But, baby-..”

“And you don’t even know what they are going to think about!!” Sooyoung cut “trust me, babe.. spending more time with you will get people either thinking dirty things.. or losing their mind and start doing erted things..”

Yoona giggled, wearing a teasing smile as her face flushed pink, again, along with her burning body, really, just how much this woman can get her deadly hot in less than an hour “so.. are you talking about yourself there?”

“Hmm, you can say so..” Sooyoung smiled innocently as her hand slid inside Yoona’s shirt “I’m your fiancé.. and I’m exactly the only person who have the right to do both things..”

Yoona chuckled softly as hiding her red face on Sooyoung neck, enjoying Sooyoung’s touch on her skin “..then, you can just be my private teacher..” Yoona mumbled on Sooyoung’s neck, not daring to lift her head as she knows how red it must be right now.

Sooyoung giggled “if I have a hot and beautiful student like you, I think I will become a strict teacher..” she whispered on Yoona’s ear “…you know, with some punishments even in the smallest mistakes in between our lessons..”

“..i don’t mind if it’s you..”

Sooyoung let out another giggle “and with our teaching-learning method, I don’t even think that you’ll graduate from it..”

“..I don’t need to graduate.. I would rather stuck with you for the rest of my life..”

And another giggles from Sooyoung “baby!! Really!! Seriously!!! you’re being too hard to handle right now!! if you keep on being like this, I swear!! I will get you into my car! And I really do swear, I won’t stop for whatever I’m thinking right now!!”

“..car?” Yoona’s flushed face meeting Sooyoung’s face as she mumbled “..it’s a good idea..” she said innocently “..how come you didn’t say that since now?”

Sooyoung’s stunned for seconds before she let out soft giggles “..really babe.. you got me speechless there..” she said between her giggle.

Yoona pouted with her so red face, before hugging the tall brunette tightly, whispering right beside Sooyoung’s ear “..let’s go to your car..”

Sooyoung giggled softly, but pushing her fiancé gently “not yet..” she said, giving a loving smile “I still have something to say..”

“Hmm? Wh-..”

“Babe..” Sooyoung cut “can you please stand up?”

Even though she was filled with confuse at the moment, Yoona stood up as Sooyoung asked, with Sooyoung stood up as well.

“Baby, wh-..”

“Baby..” Sooyoung called sweetly, holding both Yoona’s hand into hers gently “I’m sorry for not able to give a romantic proposal you’ve always dream for... I’m sorry for not able to become that sweet girlfriend you’ve more than deserve to have.. I’m sorry for sometimes being childish and immature.. and the teasing and jealousy which maybe annoyed you, I’m sorry..” Sooyoung said sincerely while Yoona’s eyes b with tears

“I do have jealousy issue..” Sooyoung said “and when it’s involving you, it’s just worse than whatever I can concern about..” she giggled softly, trying to ease her nervousness, with the tears start falling from Yoona’s eyes, even years changed, there is only one person who can make her smile, laugh, making her heart beat increased rapidly by a single word, making her blushing by a simple tease, and all that things, only Sooyoung, only her Sooyoung can do.

“I might not be Taeyeon who can propose sweetly to her Jessica with her voice.. and saying her heart out with a song..” Sooyoung chuckled lightly “you might ask me to stop singing before I can even reach the middle of the song..” she added playfully, earning a soft chuckle and light slap on her chest from Yoona.

“I might not be Yuri who can propose miraculously to her Tiffany by taking her girlfriend all their way to Venice.. and propose there..”

“I might not be Hyoyeon who can propose beautifully to her Seohyun with the event she prepared in one of the big concert she prepared..”

“I might not be Sunny who can propose elegancy to her Hyomin with booking the best restaurant in Seoul just for them.. for a lifetime promise..”

“Really, babe.. I really try to think and come up with something..” Sooyoung mumbled, pouting “I got days, weeks.. and I just can’t wait anymore..” she said “all I think is just to make you mine, and what’s important is not how I do it.. but in the end, you’re mine, still be mine, and forever be mine..” Sooyoung smiled “I love you.. I really do.. and so much every day..”

“That’s why, can you give me a chance to prove my words to you?”

“Ba-..”

But Yoona went totally speechless when Sooyoung knelled with one knee fell on the sand, taking a small black box from her pocket, lifting her head slightly to meet Yoona’s eyes, wearing a sweet loving smile before Sooyoung spoke “so, Im Yoona.. how does ‘living the eternity with Choi Sooyoung’ sound for you?”

There when tears found its way flowing down like a river stream, Yoona is crying hard, she is beyond happy. Sooyoung is just beyond of what she could ask for, someone who she is for sure knows that will become the love of her life, her half, and forever be in love with.

Yoona jumped right on Sooyoung’s body, kissing her hard, so hard with passion, longing, and sure, love.. Both of them fall on the ground, but they couldn’t even care. Not when there is something more important than falling.. they’re in love, so much in love, and the image of them spending the rest of their life in each other arms will is just making everything is so damn perfect..

“Even eternity would never be enough when I’m with you, baby..” Yoona whispered in between her tears “I’m waiting for years and I always readying myself with a yes..” she smiled sweetly, as she leans closer once again, whispering “I love you.. and yes, that’s just exactly how I wish to spend my eternity.. with you..” and sealed that promise with another breathless kiss.

They’re still in their own world, when sudden noises and cheered filled that wide place.

BAMM!! BAMM!! BAMM!! BAMM!!

That’s all the girls, with fireworks..

All girls are running closer to the still kissing woman there, running from different place, from their hiding place.

“Please, can you at least hold it until we get home?” Taeyeon asked desperately, shifting her eyes from the passionate kiss, while the two kids still excitedly lighted the fireworks.

Yoona groaned softly while standing up from the top of her soon-to-be-wife, holding Sooyoung’s hand to help the latter stood up as well.

“Here..” Sooyoung said as she slipped the ring on Yoona’s finger, letting their promise ring years ago still secured in Yoona’s other ring finger.

“I love you..” Yoona mumbled, wrapping her arms around Sooyoung’s waist.

“So, we’re going to live forever together, right?” Hyoyeon asked excitedly.

“..mm.. for that..” Sooyoung mumbled, avoiding her bestfriends eyes “..i’m planning to move out from the penthouse..”

“What?! why!?” Sunny whined.

“I bought a house..” Sooyoung said, glancing over her fiancé as she wears a naughty smile “a newlywed house..” she said, having a sight of Yoona’s red face who is quick to hide it on her neck again, along with a hug, a really tight hug.

“Why? where??”

“Hmm.. why don’t you ask Taeng?” Sooyoung mumbled, still having one arms wrapped around her shy fiancé’s waist and other running on Yoona’s hairs as she shifted her gaze to her cousin “as far as I know, Taeng bought one in that neighborhood..”

“What?! how dare you!!” Tiffany scolded “how dare you don’t even tell us!!”

“Ya-yahh!! Why?!” Taeyeon defended “I would never let Sooyoung live far from me, never again!!”

“I would buy one tomorrow..” Hyoyeon mumbled, followed by their two bestfriends, while their fiancé only laughing at their childish argument.

“Yeah, I will buy one either..”

“What!? why should you all buy house near mine?!”

“Live the reality Choi Sooyoung..” Tiffany said, wearing a naughty smile “you’re stuck with us..”

“Oh, please..” Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

Tiffany stole a glance at Yoona’s back who is still in Sooyoung’s embrace, teasing the woman, she spoke “ah, let’s spent time with Sooyoung now!!” she exclaimed excitedly, making Yoona immediately break their hug to face the red haired woman.

“Whatt?!! Noo!!!” Yoona quickly disprove “she is going home with me!!” she said as she hold Sooyoung’s hand, dragging her giggling fiancé with her “where’s your car, baby?”

“Ahh, but we want to spent time with her too!!” Hyoyeon added evilly, running after both women, followed by all of them.

“Yeahh!! We miss her too!!” Sunny followed.

“Noo!!” Yoona yelled loudly as she fastened her pace to the direction Sooyoung pointed earlier “she is all mine!!”

And soon, they don’t even know until what time they’re running and playing along there, teasing the obviously impatient woman there.

“Yahh!! Seo!! Yul!! Hyo!! Sica!!! Get back all your fiancé from mine!!!”

 

So much things happened for almost four years..

A lot of things changed..

Time is what make them grow.. more mature..

Letting them feel what the important by having each other by their side, letting them know how big a hole can get just by the leaving of one of them..

Letting them see that in the end, everything will get better, only by the presence of others..

 

But sure that some things will remain the same..

Something which they cannot trade with money, something that is not worthy to trade for gold, power, or even the world…

Living in their own world they made, making people jealous as seeing how their love can stay strong through years.. as how nothing in the world can break them apart, as how loving each other is all that make them strong..

Family..

Because in the end, there is where they will run back for..


 

Hey, readers..

It’s really a long story, but thanks for reading anyway.. :)

And thank you very much for your comments and votes and subscribers..

See you again in another story ya..

:D