chap 19

I Want You Only

As promised, yoona, yuri, jessica and hyomin met up with tiffany in the café in front of their college. They expected to only see tiffany there, but instead, there are another two familiar figures sitting there with the red haired girl. They are all walking closer, and greeted warmly.

“Hey seo, you’re here too?” jessica curiously asked, while pulling a chair and sit across seohyun, staring at her and her girlfriend. While yoona is taking a seat across tiffany and hyomin beside her, while yuri is sitting beside the red haired girl.

“Oh yeah..” tiffany answered for her “I need hyo and seo help..” and the two mentioned figures just give a little smile.

“So, I’ve think about this..” tiffany started “and I get a really good idea..” she smiled meaningfully. And all of them there listened to the red haired girl full of attention.

“As yuri have said, you all need to met them in the separate place..” she looked at them one by one “and this is such a perfect day for it…” she showed another meaningful smile.

“On Sunday morning, this three persons usually have their individual activity, which I believe will pissed them off if someone disturb them..” tiffany smiled evilly, which make all the other three person who supposed to be a part of that plan, stared at her in uneasy manner.

“And..” tiffany paused, staring at each of them in turn “you three, will be the one who do that…”

“W-what?” yoona, jessica, and hyomin asked in unison.

“A-are you serious about that?” jessica asked, suddenly feel worried.

“Don’t you think that it will only make them even angrier?” hyomin asked

Tiffany giggled “don’t worry” she stated calmly “it will be okay…”

“Are you sure?” Yoona asked

“Yeppp” tiffany nodded her head confidently.

Yoona, jessica, and hyomin stared on the red haired girl, unsure. They really don’t know what on this girl mind. And it really makes them worried.

“What if it gets worse?” jessica asked

“For that..” tiffany stared at the blonde “it’s up to you..” she smiled “I just give you a change to meet them personally, and either it success or not is depend on how you work things out..”

Hyomin released a deep sigh “this is seriously worrisome…”

“Why?” Tiffany leaned closer to the table, placed her elbow on the table and her chin on her hand “are you not brave enough to take this risk?”

“W-what?’ hyomin stare at her “I-it’s not that..” she thought for a while before answered “I-it’s just that sunny and I are in a relationship and I am just afraid that I will ruin it..” she took a glance at yoona “in yoona’s case, she won’t even lose anything if she messed this..”

Tiffany stared at hyomin, before shifted her gaze to yoona who seems uneasy for some reason, with an evil smirk she stated “I don’t think so..” while yoona already has that pink shade on her cheeks “what do you think, yoona?”

“W-what d-do you m-mean?” yoona turned her head and avoided the latter gaze.

Tiffany chuckled “you’re seriously remind me a lot about her..”  she said, before continued “anyway.. this will be an exciting yet challenging task..” and for the nth times, that evil smile appear on her beautiful face “you all maybe will find  new interesting things from them..” tiffany stared back at the latter who sits across her “right.. yoona?”

“W-why d-do y-you even ask m-me that?” yoona shuttering “y-you’re seriously..”

Tiffany let out another chuckle, “and.. it’s up to you all, whether you want to do this or not..” she smiled “I won’t force you…”

“I will do that..” the three figures talked in unison, which make them all blushing, trying to avoid any eye contact with each other.

And tiffany, of course enjoying this so much, she stared at three persons with their red faces, “are all of you that desperate to talk to them?” she said while trying to stop herself from giggling.

After satisfied with her teasing moment, the red haired girl glance to hyoyeon who sits beside her “so, this is the plan..”

“Since three of them are all in the different places and you all don’t know exactly where, we will drive you there.” tiffany stared to hyomin “yuri and I will take you to sunny..” then she shifted her gaze to jessica “hyo and seo will take you to taeng..” and she finally stared at the tall girl in front of her “I already called my driver here, and he will take you to sooyoung place. It’s quite far anyway, so it will take around one hour or more..”

Hearing that, the three figures can only nodded their head. “oh yeah, yoona..” tiffany continued “after my driver drop you there, he will leave you..” she give the latter a playful smirk “make sooyoung to drive you home..”

“W-what?” yoona seems anxious “W-what if s-she r-refuse?”

“That’s why I told you to make her drive you home, right?”

“B-but..”

“Okay..” tiffany cut “that’s all.. any question?” the others just shook their head lightly. Then they all stand up from their seat and walk out from the café, heading to the parking lot. Yuri, hyomin, jessica and seo walked to the different direction, while tiffany and hyoyeon went to accompany yoona to tiffany’s car.

“Tiffany..” yoona called which make the taller turned to look at her. “what if..”

“Don’t worry, okay..” tiffany cut “I know how sooyoung is..” she smiled “if she knows nobody will drive you home, even if you don’t ask, she will surely take you home..” Yoona sighed, and she just going into tiffany’s car and go to sooyoung place.

“You’re seriously looking for trouble..” hyoyeon said, staring at the red haired girl.

Tiffany giggled “aren’t you feel excited?” she stared back at hyoyeon “this is seriously fun” she let out another giggled “I can’t wait to tease sooyoung about this..” and a smile curve formed on her lips.

Hyoyeon sighed “are you sure about this fany?” she looked worriedly to her friend “what about your feeling? are you o…”

“I’ll be okay, hyo..” she smile, reassuring her blonde friend “I just want to know whether if I really already forget about my feeling for her or not..”

“She is hurting too much..” tiffany continued “she even find it hard to believe another person..” tiffany smiled weakly “she is stuck in a place where she believes that everything people tell is a lie..” tiffany mumbled sadly “she used to think that nobody love her that she start to hate herself..”

“She needs someone who can show her that she is wrong..” tiffany added “she needs someone who can teach her how to believe, how to forgive, and of course.. about how to love herself, hyo..” she gave the latter another smile “and maybe yoona can help her for that..”

Hyoyeon just smiled back to the latter, “aigooo, my bestfriend is already grown up” she ruffled tiffany hair playfully “she even talked in such unbelievable manner..”

“Yahh!! Do you know how long I done my hair!!” tiffany yelled at the latter, trying to slap her arm, but hyoyeon already running to her car. Then she turned slightly, giving the red haired girl a playful smirk “catch me if you can….”

“YAHH!! KIM HYOYEON!!”

-----

 

Tiffany and yuri are just sitting in tiffany’s car. They just dropped hyomin in sunny soon-to-be café. After hyomin left the car, they are sitting there, waiting, curiously with silence filled the car.

“What is this place?” yuri started the conversation.

“Well, sunny really wanted to make her owns café. She always talked about this all the time. Even if her mother is slightly refused, she slowly built this place little by little, with her father help.” Tiffany answered while still staring at the building.

“Ohh..” and there is another silence between them.

“Ohh, I think I should prepare my self..” tiffany suddenly said.

“For what?” yuri turned and face the latter, asking, curiously.

“Being scolded.. of course..”

“By who?” yuri ask innocently

Tiffany turned her head and facing the latter back, raising her brows “Are you seriously don’t know, or you just pretended not to?”

“What do you mean?”

“Do you think my friends will believe if your friend said that they found their place accidentally?” tiffany rolled her eyes.

“Oooh..” yuri nodded her head, knowing what tiffany means. “I am really sorry if I get you into trouble, tiffany..” she said sincerely.

The red haired girl just chuckled “don’t worry.. it’s okay..” she stared at the girl beside her “besides, I honestly enjoying this..” she giggled “I really want to see their expression if they saw your friends suddenly appeared out of nowhere..” she gave yuri a sweet smile “and, just call me fany..” tiffany shifted her gaze back at the small building that not too far from her car. She leaned her back lazily.

And yuri can feel her face suddenly grow hotter. And she just turned her head to hide her blushing, before tiffany noticing the pink shade on her cheeks. She can hear her heart beat faster every seconds, and she just hopes that tiffany wouldn’t hear it..

 “What’s wrong with me?” yuri tried to calm herself, trying to find any stuff to do to avert her nervousness.

They still observe the building in silent, when a black car suddenly park in front of the café. Tiffany face suddenly changed, hoping that it’s not the person that she doesn’t want to be there. The car’s door suddenly opened, and a woman in around her 40th alighted from the car.

The woman wears a formal black blouse. She has her drivers beside her who seems talking to her, before she walked into sunny’s café. Tiffany tried to take a better look on her face. And as soon as she saw her face, her body stiffen up, her face become dark, then mumbled slowly “crap..”