chap 54

I Want You Only

It’s two weeks, and like how Sooyoung promised, the tall brunette really didn’t take any step out from the penthouse, not when she is busying herself, mostly in her room, of course with her love, her Yoona..

Who the hell would get out from a room when they know being inside will be a lot more better.. fun.. and just a lot more, way more incredibly fun..

And Sooyoung obviously wouldn’t throw all that just to be in some random place. No, not when she knows it is much better being in her love’s embrace..

Not when she knows, she would love it very much just to spent her day with Yoona, where her heart obviously belong to..

 

And don’t ask about the girls, they’re all ended up spending the weeks on the penthouse, using the ‘catching up’ and ‘refreshing’ as their excuses, all of them..

Filling their day with watching movies, chatting all night, turning the living room into a one night karaoke, and all that fun moment to cheer the tall brunette up, well, obviously another made up excuse, but Sooyoung is glad.

Really glad that all her bestfriends and her girlfriend’s friend actually really care about her..

What a noisy penthouse..

 

It’s still early in another morning, Sooyoung already dressed up, surely not a clothes for another relaxing time at home.

She told her girlfriend last night that she will go to the company this morning, as how she got a call from Mr.Kang in, Choi’s family lawyer, basically her grandma’s lawyer.

Sooyoung walked closer to her sleeping girlfriend, planting a soft kiss on the latter’s temple and her bare shoulder, her definitely tired girlfriend.

A small smile formed on her face before walking out from the room, meeting her cousin in the mid way to the living room.

 

“Oh, Taeng… where are you going?” Sooyoung asked, eyeing her neat dressed cousin.

“Oh, my mother called me last night, telling me to come to the company..” Taeyeon replied “something about family meeting.. you?” she asked back.

“Oh, you remembered uncle Kang in?” Sooyoung answered “he called me last night, telling me to come to the company today..”

“Uncle Kang in?” Taeyeon’s brows creased, trying to remember the face of the owner of that familiar name.

“Grandma’s lawyer..”

“Ah..” Taeyeon nodded lightly “why did he ask you to come to the company? Something happened?”

“I don’t know..” Sooyoung shrugged her shoulder “wanna go together?”

“Sure..” Taeyeon grinned “anyway, I’m driving..” she joked “you!” she threatened “don’t you dare driving for this month..”

Sooyoung giggled, hugging her cousin playfully “Yes mommy..”

 

It took about half an hour for both girls to finally arrive in the company, own by Choi’s group.

They both are making their way inside the big building, actually for the main company, each floor own by a certain company or more, to delivering the news or report of the company to their owner, and for the 5 highest floors in the building, each owned by the daughter and sons of Choi Leejin, Sooyoung’s grandma, and meeting room.

The highest, of course it supposed to own by Sooyoung’s grandpa, but replaced by his wife when he passed away, and for now, it currently empty.

 

The two girls guided by Gyuri, Mrs.Kim personal assistant, going to the meeting room in the highest floor.

Both Sooyoung and Taeyeon don’t even know anything and just follow the girl going to the meeting room, silently.

They got in the meeting room in no time, finding the room fully crowded with familiar faces.

There are Sooyoung’s parents, and even her little sister who gave a small smile after seeing her sister, Taeyeon’s mom, and their uncle and aunt, the one who is obviously hate the tall girl, and their two cousins, Siwon and Minho, all of the already seated on their seat, and aside from that, there is Mr.Kang in, sitting in the end of the long table.

“Okay.. Sooyoung.. Taeyeon, please take a sit..” Mr.Kang in voiced, giving a small smile by the arrival of the two girls, he surely know the two girl quite good.

Sooyoung and Taeyeon both nodded silently before taking a seat next to each other.

 

“Okay..” Mr.Kang in started, cleared “since everyone already gathered here… l will start it now..” he added, getting all eyes glued on him.

“As we know, weeks ago, Mrs. Choi Leejin just passed away in the hospital due to her long sickness..” he said “and with that, currently, there is no one who can fill her spot in the company..”

“Since all the sons and daughter at the moment each holding 20% of the Choi’s group share as how it already divided in the first place.. and the rule of the highest stockholder to become the director of the Choi’s group which supposed to be filled by Mrs. Choi Leejin for holding 40% of the company’s share, but the position which currently empty due to the leaving of Mrs.Choi Leejin..”

“I will read the testament Mrs.Choi Leejin wrote way long before she is sick..” Mr.Kang in announced, and the news definitely getting most persons eyes there glimmering, waiting their name to be at least mention in the speech.

 

Mr.Kang in opened her suitcase and took a red map from it, and read it for the Choi’s family.

 

“I, Choi Leejin, the patriarch of Choi’s family, Seoul, South Korean, declared that this is my last will and testament..”

“I appoint Mr.Kang in as my Personal Representative to administer this Will, and ask that he be permitted to serve without Court supervision and without posting bond..”

“I give my entire interest in the real property which was my resident at the time of my death, together with any insurance on such real property..”

“I give my entire interest in my personal households goods, furnishings, tools, jewelries, and all that own by me..”

“I give, devise, and bequeath all of the residue and remainder of my estate, along with the 40% share I have on Choi’s group, and along with that, the current position I’m in, as the director of the Choi’s group..”

“Lastly, to serve as executor of my estates, and expropriating all the current position I’m in.. along with that becoming the director of Choi’s group, and all I have run along above.. I nominate my granddaughter..”

And obviously all eyes darted to a certain brunette, who has her eyes widen in surprised, getting even more surprised, more than anyone in the room..

“As the sole heir of all that above.. Choi Sooyoung..”

-----