chap 35

I Want You Only

Sooyoung is walking along with another girl, surely still trying to keep a slight gap between them which is keep being covered by the other girl.

They are on the mall, heading to the book store, and ever since from the car until now, nobody have said a word at all. Both don’t even know what to say to the other girl.

Sooyoung walked faster, looking for the book she wants in a moment, and finished the payment in another moment, leaving them ready to go home in another minutes.

They went out from the book store, with sooyoung walks slight ahead, still keeping a slight gap, before yoona’s hand stop her.

“It’s getting late..” yoona said, grab the taller girl’s hand from walking any further “and I haven’t have my dinner..” she said, smiling “let’s have dinner here..” she added, which is surely just an excuse to be with the tall brunette longer.

Sooyoung opened , and closed it in another second, and doing it for a few times, clearly looking for another excuse to get away from the other girl’s request, but there she is finding herself give in to what the girl’s asking for.

“..fine..” sooyoung said finally, defeated, making a small smile appear on the other girl’s face “where?”

Without saying a word, yoona grabs the tall brunette’s hand, and hold it tightly while dragging the tall brunette to one of the small restaurant there.

And in the other hand, sooyoung finds her heart beating faster every second from yoona’s touch. She has been trying to keep herself calm, and fighting hard not to let the other girl find out about how nervous she is right now.

Yoona took a seat, while the taller girl sits across her. Yoona ordered her food when the waitress politely asks them, and sooyoung just stay quiet, giving a small smile while shaking her head slightly, to show that she doesn’t want to order anything.

“..mm.. just make it two..” yoona said to the waitress, ordering the same food for the tall girl, giving a smile to the waitress before she excused herself.

“I don’t want you to get sick..” yoona explained “it will make me worry like hell..” she added, staring into the taller girl’s eyes, before giving a sweet smile to the tall girl.

And once again, sooyoung finds her heart lose its beat to a simple action from the other girl. And there she is, stay quiet, afraid that if she talks, she will ended up stuttering.

Sooyoung turned her head to the other side, afraid that yoona will notice her blush, while still keep trying to calm her abnormally beating heart.

And yoona, surely notice what sooyoung’s hiding. And she definitely enjoy her time with the tall girl, while she, herself find her heart beating even faster each second, and sooyoung’s blushing worsen her heartbeat even more.

Sooyoung can feel yoona’s eyes on her, and it gives her nothing but making it even harder for her to stop her ridiculously heartbeat which make her blush more visible, along with the stiff body. Why the hell this girl has such an effect on her…

Yoona, knowing how uneasy sooyoung is right now, folded her arms on the table in front of her chest, leaning slightly, with still with her eyes fixed on the tall girl, and slowly another sweet smile appear on her beautiful face.

Yoona knows how madly she is in love with the tall girl, her heart tell her that, from how it beats even faster when only seeing the nervous girl, or when she feels her face heated up from how uneasy sooyoung is, or just from how she can’t take her eyes from the girl, and maybe just from how she can’t let a second pass without the girl beside her.

“..s-so..” sooyoung said, trying not to stutter, she actually just can’t take the other girl’s gaze anymore, she feels her heart is about to explode in any second, avoiding making any eye contact with the other girl. Just what the hell happen to her..

“hmm?” yoona raised her brows, still with that smile on her face, enjoying her view to much.

“..you.. talked to taeng.. right?” she managed to calm herself, before staring right into the other girl’s eyes.

“..what do you think?” yoona answered, her eyes still refused to let the tall girl out from her sight, and seeing sooyoung staring into her eyes make it even harder for her to break her gaze.

“..what.. did she said?” sooyoung asked, trying hard to keep herself composed, not to drown to the other girl’s eyes.

“..Well..” yoona gave a naughty smile, her eyes still glued to the tall girl “I don’t give any information for free..” leaning even closer “want to make an exchange?”

And that’s it.. how ridiculous it must be.. yoona is just teasing her, and yet she found herself saying nothing, how come she can’t just tease back or argue like how she usually does with her bestfriend.

The only fact sooyoung gets is how come her heart responds to every single word the other girl said, and how come it ridiculously out from her mind, and how come it make her went blank, speechless. She swore, if this keeps on going, she can even get a heart attack in another second.

Sooyoung is trying hard to calm herself since before, and what yoona does right now clearly make it even harder for her even for breathing.

“..f-forget it..” sooyoung mumbled, turning her head to other side, hiding her worsen blushing, staring at anywhere but yoona, making the doe eyes girl gave a soft chuckle.

In the other hand, sooyoung’s question just remind yoona about her conversation with taeyeon, and she of course have a lot of question about why the tall perfect girl in her eyes ever tried to kill herself before. But she knows, she just can’t ask that to the tall girl, at least not now.

And the only thing yoona can do right now is trying hard to hold herself from taking the taller girl into her embrace, or kissing her like how she did when seeing this girl is too adorable too handle. And sooyoung who is still trying hard to calm her self, surely oblivious about the fact that yoona is just in the same condition as her.

“..oh.. the food is coming..” yoona said, when a waitress come to bring their food.

Yoona started to eat her food, but seeing the tall girl didn’t move at all, she spoke “you don’t eat?” she asked, before another naughty smile appear on her face “or are you waiting for me to feed you?”

And hearing that just make the taller girl’s face redder, and after another failed attempt to talk, she sighed, before starts eating too.

Yoona let out another chuckle, “well, what a really sweet night...”

-----

 

Sooyoung opened their penthouse’s door, walking to the living room, only to see tiffany, hyoyeon and sunny. The three figure immediately stop from whatever they are doing when seeing the tall figure standing not far from them.

“Where’s taeng? Is she home?” sooyoung asked, not meeting her eyes with anyone.

“Why? She is at-..” tiffany answered, but stops when realized something “what happened to you? are you okay? Why do your face all red?”

“Is she at her room?” sooyoung asked, ignoring the red haired girl questions.

And slowly, a naughty smile appear on tiffany’s face “why do you seems… so.. pissed?” she asked, raising her brows “oh, wait..” she said playfully “is it from your date?”

“Where is-..”

“how’s your date?” tiffany cut.

“I went to the bookstore..” sooyoung stated.

“Yeah, and going home late at night..” tiffany commented, giving another naughty smile.

“..Whatever, tiff..” sooyoung said, giving in the argument.

“But seeing from you right now..” tiffany teased, making her other two friends staring at her with the same naughty smile “you sure enjoyed it, right?”

“..Stop it.. tiffany hwang..” sooyoung said, ready to leave the place but tiffany’s teasing voice ringing through her mind.

“Ohhh… someone is in loveee..” the red head said playfully, ignoring the fact that the tall girl is already walking to her cousin’s room, and then it just make her raised her tone even more, completely enjoying teasing her tall bestfriend.

And all sooyoung’s heard is three laughing voices from her three evil bestfriend.

-----

 

Sooyoung walking to her cousin’s room, and as usual, without knocking, she enter the room, seeing her cousin is sitting in her bed with a book in her hand.

Hearing a sound from the door, the shorter girl lifted her head, only to be greeted by the sight of her tall cousin with a pink tint on both her face.

“Are you okay?” taeyeon asked, innocently.

Sooyoung gave a dumbfounded scoff “what the hell was that?” she asked, making her way to her cousin and sit on the bed, leaving a slight gap between them making her easier to stare at her cousin with that unbelievable look on her beautiful face.

“What do you mean?” taeyeon asked back, closing her book, pretending not to understand.

“I thought you hate her..” sooyoung asked “but you let her go with me?” her brows furrowed.

“What’s wrong with that?” taeyeon asked back “she want to accompany you.. so I think..”

“Oh, please..” sooyoung cut “don’t tell me you think I will believe that, taeng..” knowing that her cousin was about to give her the same excuse she gave before.

Taeyeon went silent for a moment, thinking what to tell or how to reply her cousin.

“She talked to you, right?” sooyoung asked impatiently, after a moment of silent from the shorter girl “what did you tell her?”

“Nothing.. “ taeyeon answered “we did have a talk..” taeyeon added “she just asked me to let her go after you..”

“Ohh.. please…“ sooyoung said tiredly “having tiffany to deal with.. about this is already hard enough for me.. can you just-..”

“Why don’t you give her a chance?” taeyeon cut

“I’m done dealing with all this lie, taeng..” sooyoung said, staring right into her cousin’s eyes “and I don’t need another person to show me another lie in my life… I don’t need someone to make me see that in the end I’m just nothing for them…”

“I’m sure she won’t do that..” taeyeon answered, cupping her tall cousin’s face with both her hands “and nobody doesn’t want you in their life.. soo..”

“What make you so sure?” the tall brunette gave a bitter chuckle, avoided her cousin’s gaze.

“..then, give her a chance, like how I give a chance to sica..” taeyeon said “you told me to give her a chance, right? how about you try it for your self..” taeyeon lifted sooyoung’s face, making the tall brunette staring at her.

“Soo..” taeyeon called softly, seeing that the tall girl still refuses to give any reply.

“Do you love her?” taeyeon asked.

“..i don’t know, taeng.. and I don’t want to know..” the tall brunette answer.

“..Not everyone are going to leave you.. o can assure you that..” taeyeon said, pulling the tall brunette into her embrace, wrapping her arms around the tall girl.

“And me, tiffany, hyo, and sunny.. already proof that to you.. right?” taeyeon added “what’s wrong about adding another person to proof it to you?” she said, rubbing soooyoung’s back.

“She is doing her best to show it to you, soo… she won’t come to me in the first place if she is only playing with you..”

Sooyoung sighed, saying nothing. She doesn’t even know how to reply her cousin. What happened before, seriously scared her so much, scared about whatever she thought really happen, scared about her feeling towards the other girl, scared if she already falling, falling to deep that she can’t go out anymore…

And how her heart beat faster every second when she is with the girl, how her eyes completely hard to let go the sight of the girl’s face, how her mind refuses to stop thinking about that girl, how she finds herself losing her words when she is with her, how she misses the girl even when she just meet her not long ago.. it just worsen it all… it just make her too scared, thinking that it might be too late to take a distance from her… because maybe, maybe it’s just too late.. to say that she doesn’t falling for that girl…

-----

 

Oh, hey..

Because it’s been quite long since I update this one..

And considering that someone has asked me to double update, and beside that, there is actually someone who got ‘hyo’s cousin’ right :D

So, i'm double updating.. :D

Check the previous chap...