chap 29

I Want You Only

Sooyoung has been lying on her bed for hours, bus she still can’t get herself to sleep, she keeps on rolling left and right on her really big size bed. Her thought keeps on wondering to a certain person, and her mind refuses to let the person go.

So, there she is, ended up staring at her ceiling’s room, giving up for a rest, and ready for a sleepless night, but since she already turned off the light, it made her see a certain girl’s face on her mind.

 

Sooyoung felt like she has been already driving for days when in fact it only takes around 40 minutes or more to yoona’s home. Both of them stayed in silence, and nobody want to say a word.

Her car finally stopped in front of yoona’s house, but both figures still stayed in silence. Yoona obviously realized that she was already in front of her house, but she kept staying there for a moment. On the other hand, sooyoung who was surely nervous that she can’t even say a word.

“I meant what I said earlier..” yoona broke the silence, turned her head and staring at sooyoung’s side façade.

“And, like I said, I will make you falling for me too..” she paused “no matter how long it takes..” she added “I am stubborn, right?” she let out a small chuckled.

And sooyoung swore, that voice, that chuckle, she can feel her heart beating crazily, yoona just had to go out from her car as soon as possible.

“So, thank you for driving me home..” yoona said, smiling to the tall girl who is still refused to face her.

The doe eyes girl opened the car’s door, going out from the car but stop before she shut it “hey, don’t forget about our date..” she reminded “you still owe me one..” she giggled “good night, soo, drive safely.. see you tomorrow…”

She then shut the car’s door, walking inside her house. And the tall girl only staring at her back until it’s out from her sight.

 

“No, it can’t be..” she mumbled softly, feeling her abnormally beating heart “I am not falling for her..” she kept telling herself “no choi sooyoung.. get to your sense..” she keep murmured.

Just then, she heard someone opened the door, and she immediately shut her eyes, pretending to sleep. The door shut since a small light from outside slowly disappear, and she can hear small footsteps getting nearer to her. But soon, she can feel someone the light.

In minutes, she feels a weight fall on her bed, and a pair of arm slowly wrapped around her waist, and she can tell that that person buried her face on her back.

“I know that you haven’t sleep yet..” the girl voiced. And since sooyoung already known who the person is, she tried to ignore her.

“Oh, come on, youngie..” the girl whined “you’re terrible bad at pretending to sleep..” she added, after getting no response.

“Or.. should I call yoona for you?” she said teasingly.

Sooyoung let out a small groan before turning her body to face the girl “what the hell, tiff?” she raised her brows, staring at the red haired girl “go back to your room..”

“Oh, come on youngie..” she said, giggling “can’t I have a small talk with my bestfriend?”

“Oh, yeah.. a small talk..” sooyoung rolled her eyes, earning another giggle from the other girl.

“So, tell me..” the red haired girl said, giving the latter a playful smile “how’s your date with yoona?”

“Oh, speaking about my date!” sooyoung emphasized in her last two words “what the hell was that?!”

“Why?” tiffany asked innocently “you’re the one who didn’t say anything when she asked you to go on a date with her..” she added.

“I don’t mean that..” sooyoung stared at her bestfriend “what with the ‘just do a small favor for her’ thing?” sooyoung shot.

“Oh, come on..” tiffany said “she helped you..” she gave the tall girl another playful smile “shouldn’t you at least thank her?”

“I don’t ask her to..”

“Yeah, but she already helped you..” tiffany said, giving another innocent look to the tall brunette “what’s wrong in paying her back?”

Sooyoung let out another groan, rolled her eyes in process “fany, you’re so dead if taeng find out about what you’re doing..”

Tiffany giggled “why your cousin’s name comes out of nowhere?”

“Oh, fany.. don’t tell me you don’t know how taeng is..” sooyoung said “just because we’re being friend for years already doesn’t means that she will go easy on you..” she said, frustrated “I can’t go near them, remember?”

“I know..” tiffany gave the latter a serious look “if taeyeon has her ways to take care of you, I have my own way..” she said.

“Ohh, pleasee..” sooyoung let out another groan “don’t start on that..” she said, annoyed “how many times I said already to stop about that ‘over-protective or possessive’ thingy?” she added “I said, I’m okay..”

“Then, tell me, why a simple thing like this bother you so much?” tiffany asked “she only want to be your friend, soo..”

“What friend?!” sooyoung shot “oh gosh, tiffany hwang!! she just confessed!!”

Tiffany went silent for a while before burst out in laughing “really!?” she asked, her eyes become round with that smile on her face “wow, that’s fast..” she commented “I don’t know that she will go that far for today..”

“What are you trying to do, fany?” sooyoung asked tiredly.

“I’m showing you that you’re wrong,soo..” tiffany said, cupping her bestfriend’s face with both her hands “I let you see that not anyone are going to leave you..”

“How do you know?” sooyoung asked, challenged “she just haven’t leave yet..”

“Soo…” tiffany called softly “how can you take a step to front if you keep on looking back?”

“We’re not going to talk about this…” sooyoung stated.

“About what happened back then..”

“Don’t start with it..” sooyoung cut, her eyes become cold.

“I’m sorry..” tiffany apologized, immediately, her thumb rubbing the tall girl’s face “I don’t meant to..”

“You should stop, tiff..” sooyoung said weakly “whatever you’re doing right now.. stop this things..” sooyoung mumbled softly.

“Why don’t you give it a try?” the red haired girl asked “give her a chance?”

“For what!? Proving me that I’m… so right!? letting her broke what’s.. l-left on me!? giving her a chance to add another.. b-bad memories into my mind!? or.. o-or another nightmare into m-my dream!? or having another lie.. into t-this stupid life!?” she snapped, having a tired eyes “what?” she asked the red haired girl wearily when tiffany only staring at her.

“Soo.. you’re freaking out…” she said concerned, staring at sooyoung tired eyes, her hands still on sooyoung face, caressed it gently “everything is going to be okay, soo..”

“Don’t tell me that, because I know it isn’t…” she said almost immediately.

“Soo..” tiffany said softly “tell me if there is something bothering you.. talk to me..”

But, instead of saying something, sooyoung moves closer to the red haired girl, buried her face on the latter’s shoulder, wrapped her slender arms around tiffany’s waist.

“I’m scared, tiff..” she mumbled “I don’t want to fall for her..” she said in a low voice “I just can’t take another lie..”

“You’ll be okay, soo..” tiffany rubbed the tall girl’s back, calmed her down “whatever happened, you’ll always have your cousin, hyo, sunny, and me..”

Tiffany can feel sooyoung’s weak nodded on her shoulder, and soon the tall girl fall asleep, along with the red haired girl.

-----

 

As usual, the cafeteria seems not really crowded this morning, there are just a few students sitting while waiting for their morning class, along with two figures there.

“Hey, tiff..” a tall girl come closer and greeted the red haired girl before she shifted her gaze to another sitting girl there “hey, soo..” she gave a sweet smile.

“Oh, hey, yoon..” tiffany greeted back, giving her eyes smile, and the tall girl only nodded her head slightly.

And as soon as the doe eyes girl taking a seat across both figures, sooyoung stand up from her seat.

“I have something to do, I’ll come back in minutes..” she said before leaving that place. Both figures only glued her eyes at her, before she disappeared out from the cafeteria.

“Is she avoiding me?” yoona asked.

“Hmm, maybe?” tiffany shrugged her shoulder, having a small smile on her face.

“Again?” the doe eyes girl asked, sighed “gezz, this is seriously so hard..” she mumbled.

“So, are you going to give up?”

“What? Surely not..” she answered immediately “I won’t..” earning a small chuckled from the red haired girl.

“So, how’s your date?” tiffany asked, leaning closer to the tall girl, her right elbow on the table, using her palm to propped up her chin.

“Well, looking from how she act today..” she paused “I don’t even know whether it went out in a good way or worsen our relationship..” she answered hesitantly.

Tiffany let out another chuckled “wanna hear my thought?”

“Hmm?” yoona had her brows creased.

“From what I see..” she paused, giving that teasing smile to the tall girl “honestly, you’re getting close..”

“Oh yeah..” yoona rolled her eyes “that’s definitely what she show…”

Tiffany let out another chuckled “trust me, yoon..” she smiled, giving a naughty smile, she paused for a while, thinking before continue “let me share you a little secret..” she said “right now, she is freaking scared with her feeling towards you..”

“If you keep on doing whatever you’re doing right now..” the red haired girl added “it’ll only take a little time until she is completely falling for you..” tiffany ended her speech with another giggled.

Yoona eyed the girl in front of her, before voiced “why are you doing this?” she asked “why are you helping me, tiff?”

Tiffany stared back at the tall girl, having a playful smile on her face “upss.. I already shared to much with you..” she said, grinning “let me just tell you some other time..”

Knowing that it’s useless to argue, yoona just stared at tiffany for seconds before released a heavy breath “okay..” she answered, drowning into her thought, before suddenly said “but, I’m done doing this in secret..” she said to tiffany, and the girl only raised her brows, having a confused expression on her face.

“I’m going to talk to kim taeyeon…”