chap 28

I Want You Only

Sooyoung seriously wanted to curse, and if whatever she thought can come to reality, the red head must have been died thousand times already.

When the doe eyes girl asked for a date, she found herself said nothing, and she swore, she can see her bestfriend trying to hold her laughter with that evil smile on her face. It’s not like she can’t reject the girl request, it’s just she can’t bring herself to refuse it, and it’s surely bother her so much. Why she can’t just reject yoona’s request?

Sooyoung is standing there stiffen, they are in an amusement park, and if yoona doesn’t drag the tall girl, she wouldn’t even take a step into that place. And now, they have their hands holding together, and yoona can feel sooyoung hold her hand tightly, too tight actually. And even if yoona feel happy that the tall girl holding her hand back, it just worried her so much to see sooyoung’s weird behaviour.

Since they stepped into that place, the tall girl found it hard to keep herself calm. Sooyoung seems too restless, and she hasn’t said a word since then. Her eyes can’t focus in anything, seems like everything in blur for her, like she is being too cautious for her surrounding. For some reason, she feels threatened being in that place.

“Tell me what’s wrong..” yoona asked the tall girl for the nth times, turning her head slightly, staring at the tall girl. They are sitting on the bench right now, not far from the crowded, but silent enough for them to have a talk.

Sooyoung doesn’t even answer the girl’s question, staring straight to the front, her mind wondering anywhere. She feels like she is being glued to the bench, and doesn’t even want to go anywhere. Her legs feel weak, she can feel her heart beats abnormally, and she can’t stop holding the other girl hand.

 

Little sooyoung’s eyes wondered everywhere, this place is too crowd, and she lost her parents and her grandma. And no matter how far she ran, she would only found strangers, she feels trapped, scared.

She has been calling her mom, dad, or her grandma, but nobody answered her. All she could hear is noises from the little kids who scream excitedly, or from some people who played the game, or people who yelled, selling their food, and all but nothing from her family.

She started crying, soundlessly. She squatted near one of the big building there, leaned her back on the hard wall, buried her face on her knees, and wrapped her arms around her legs.

She has been crying for an hour, sometimes she would take a peek to see whether she could see her family, or maybe someone will kind enough to help her found her family, but nobody cared. Who would care enough for a 6-years-old kid, while they were having some fun with family, friends, and all?

The sky started to get dark, and tired of crying, only small sobs can be heard. Her body started to shake slightly, being cold, afraid, scared, and feel like losing her hope already.

“Sooo.!!.” a loud scream raised her hope slightly, lifting her head to see her surrounding “Where are you!?”

“Sooyounggg..!!!” another scream from the same voice, called her name loudly.

Little sooyoung’s eyes started to wonder right and left, trying to find the source of the voice, and finally finding an old lady around her 40 ran to her place, tiredly.

“Grandmaa…!!” little sooyoung stand up from her spot, and running to the old lady. Her grandma squatted to meet her level, and as soon as her tiny arms wrapped around the old lady’s neck, she burst out in tears.

“Where have you been??” the old lady asked, and even if little sooyoung can’t see it in her eyes, she can feel it from her gentle voice.

“I’m scared, grandma..” little sooyoung said between her sobs.

“Don’t worry, youngie…” the old lady caressed her back gently, trying to calm the shaking little kid “grandma is here..” she said softly “and grandma won’t leave you alone..” she added.

They’re both sitting on a bench, and it took her grandma almost an hour to calm the little girl. The old lady sat there, humming a song for her granddaughter, still with the little sooyoung in her embrace. Sooyoung refused to let her grandma go, so she still had her arms wrapped around her grandma’s neck and her face buried on the old lady’s neck.

“Where is mommy and daddy, grandma?” little sooyoung asked when she calmed down.

“She is with sulli, youngie..” her grandma said, referring to her little sister.

“Why mommy and daddy didn’t look for me?” she asked.

Her grandma keep silent for a while before she answered the little girl question “they have to take care of your little sister, right?” her hand brushing the little girl’s hair slowly.

“But grandma, do mommy and daddy not love me?” little sooyoung straightened her back, and stared at her grandma with that innocent eyes.

“Why do you ask that question, youngie?” the old lady stared at her with a sad eyes.

“Mommy and daddy only care for sulli, right?” the little girl answer almost immediately

“It’s not true, youngie..” her grandma answered, giving a weak smile “they do love you..”

“But they just holding sulli’s hand..” she said with a frown on her face “that’s why I lost..” she added, mumbled.

“That’s because I need someone to hold my hand..” she said, smiling to her granddaughter “if they hold both your hand, who would hold your grandma’s hand?”

“That’s true…” the little girl gave a sweet smile to her grandma, having both her tiny hands on her grandma’s cheecks, giving a peck on her nose.

“I love grandma.. soo muchhh…” little soooyoung said, grinning.

“Yess.. and grandma love youngie so muchhh..” the old lady added, before sooyoung buried her face back to her grandma’s neck and giggled.

Soon, feeling totally tired and exhausted, little sooyoung slowly falling asleep in her grandma’s embrace. And they went home together, with a small smile on the little girl’s face.

“No matter what happened, and I don’t care who you are…” the old lady stared at the little girl “you’ll be always my little girl… my little granddaughter..” she mumbled, smiling, brushing little sooyoung’s hair “life is sometimes unfair, isn’t it..” she said slowly “but don’t give up, youngie…” she paused “whatever happened , I will always be there for you..”

 

“Soo..” yoona called softly, trying to get the tall girl attention “sooyoung…”

Feeling startled, sooyoung turned her head almost immediately, with that surprised expression on her face.

“What’s wrong?” yoona asked to the taller girl, her hand caress sooyoung’s cheek gently, while the other one is still on the tall girl’s grip.

“Can you tell me what’s wrong?” she asked “you’re making me so damn worried..” and the tall girl just staring into her eyes, saying nothing.

“Do you hate going out with me badly, that you…”

Yoona’s sentences get cut when she sooyoung suddenly pulled her into a hug. The taller girl is still holding yoona’s hand tightly, while the other one wrapped around the doe eyes girl’s waist securely. Sooyoung buried her face on yoona’s neck, saying nothing.

Yoona can feel sooyoung’s warm breath on her neck. She is surely surprised to see how sooyoung act today. She can feel sooyoung strong grip on her hand, but she doesn’t feel pain at all. Her other hand made its way to sooyoung’s back, rubbing it ups and downs.

“C-can we go out from this place?” sooyoung mumbled while still hugging the other girl.

“O-of c-course..” yoona answered “l-let’s go..” she said, which make the taller girl broke their hug and they walked together out from that place, hand in hand.

Sooyoung stop holding the doe eyes girl’s hand when they are already in the parking lot. Sooyoung then drive in silence, not even utter a word. Her eyes seems sad and lost, making the other girl wonders what would be she is thinking right now.

It takes about 30 minutes when they arrived in a beach, a calm and relaxed place which sooyoung likes to go.

Sooyoung went out from her car, and walking closer to the beach, followed by the other girl. And they’re the only person there. Sooyoung then takes a seat on the white sand, doesn’t even care whether it will make her shirt dirty or not.

Sooyoung has her eyes staring straight to the wide, calm beach and yoona will take glances over the taller girl. Even so, the taller girl seems unbothered by it. They’re sitting in silence for a while, before sooyoung broke it.

“I…” sooyoung said, her eyes still fixed straight to the front “ruin our… date..”

“It’s okay..” yoona answered, staring at the girl sitting beside her.

“Oh.. so..” sooyoung turned and staring at the doe eyes girl, raising her brows “I don’t have to pay you another date?” she asked playfully.

“What?” yoona answered almost immediately “of course you should..” which earning a giggle from the tall girl “ah, what a melody to hear..” yoona thought, smiling.

“I will pay you some other time..” she said, ended their conversation into another silence.

“...What happened?” yoona asked, after a moment.

“What?” sooyoung asked back, pretending not to understand.

“What happened back there?” she asked back, wanting an answer.

Sooyoung let out a bitter laugh “well, just a memory I want to forget..” she said “not too important..”

“It’s important for me..” yoona said “when it comes to you..”

Sooyoung let out a simple chuckle, trying to hide her abnormally beating hard, how come a simple word from the girl makes her feeling like this.

“It’s okay, if you don’t want to tell me..” yoona added, after sooyoung still says nothing “I won’t..”

“I once get lost..” sooyoung cut “there..” she sighed, her eyes losing into the beautiful drowning sun “I am scared..” she said honestly “I thought, I already get over that..” she let out another bitter chuckled “but I guess, I am wrong..” she paused “I still feel lost..”

“You should have told me that before we get in..” yoona said, concerned “I am so worried, seeing you like that”

And that is, another word from the doe eyes girl which brings sooyoung heart losing its beat.

“You should stop…” sooyoung mumbled “stop doing this, before you’re hurting your self, yoona..” she added.

Yoona turned her head, before answering the tall girl “you know what..” she said “you’re right..” she added, staring at the girl beside her “I don’t need a friend like you..”

It’s strange for her, but sooyoung can feel a slight pain in her chest, hearing that words come from yoona’s lips.

Sooyoung only let out a bitter chuckle “it’s good that you..”

“Because I don’t want just to be your friend..” yoona cut “I want more..” she said “I love you sooyoung..” and then she leaned to the tall girl before she can say a word, meeting their lips together. And in another minute, sooyoung found herself already drowning much into the other girl.

Yoona fixed herself, climbed onto sooyoung lap while their lips still together, both her hands on sooyoung shoulder to support her weight, before slowly slide it around the taller girl’s neck. And sooyoung hands already wrapped around the girl’s waist who is already sitting on her lap.

They’re not kissing just once, their lips make it ways to another sweet kiss, which make them losing their mind, not even realized that the sky is getting dark already.

They broke their kiss, staring right into each other eyes, and nobody even want to broke their gaze.

“I love you, soo..” yoona said, leaning her forehead into the taller girl’s “and I will definitely make you falling for me..”