chap 10

I Want You Only

Yoona, hyomin, and seohyun just gathered in yuri’s room in the latter house. They’re all have their own business to do. Just waiting for jessica to come. Seohyun is just laying on yuri’s bed, reading her book. While hyomin and yoona have their eyes glued to the tv, sitting beside each other, leaning her back to the bedpost on yuri’s bed.

Yuri is just sitting on the single sofa beside her bed. She eyed the two latter, knowing that even they have their eyes glued to the tv, their mind wondering somewhere else. They are not even realizing that yuri already turn off and turn on the tv few times.

“are you two okay?” yuri asked when the tv already off

They both turn their head to the tanned girl “how does it look?” hyomin answered slowly.

“well, you two are zoning out since you sat there..” yuri said while seohyun is already sitting in her place.

Hyomin sighs “sunny haven’t talk to me.. She just tried to answer my question, as short as she can..” she said slowly. “she even just go home immediately after our classes.” She said desperately.

“it’s more than a week, and she even didn’t even take my call or text me back..” hyomin let out another sigh.

“I don’t think I can endure this longer. I really want to talk to her…” hyomin said, frustrated.

Yuri just sigh, she doesn’t know what to talk. She feels that she is the one who cause all this troubles. She then eyed the other girl beside hyomin who doesn’t even say a word since she came.

“how about you?” yuri asked the silence girl. “yoona?” didn’t get any respond, she call her name.

“I’m okay, yul..” she said after a while.

“yeah.. you do look okay..”hyomin said sarcastically

“that time..” yuri asks the latter carefully “why did you cry?”

Yoona just let out a heavy breath, she really doesn’t have any idea about what to tell her friends. She can’t find any words. And she just went silent.

“are you.. in love.. with.. sooyoung?”yuri asked after getting no response from the girl.

Yoona seems to think for a while before answered her friend’s question.

“what if I do?” she mumbled softly, but loud enough for her friends in that silent room. Yoona is still not staring any of her friends.

“have you tried to talk to her, unnie?” seohyun asked

“how can I talk to her, when she act like I don’t exist.” She said in frustrated tone. “she is completely ignoring and avoiding me..”

“I’m really sorry..” yuri said, she feels guilty about what happened “if only I didn’t force you to do my stupid idea, this wouldn’t happened.

“it’s not your fault. Don’t worry..” yoona said, giving the latter a reassuring smile. “I don’t even regret being a part of your plan. You make me know someone as kind as sooyoung. She just showed me that she is not like what people talk about her. She is different from what I thought about her all this time.”

She paused a moment before continue “I think, I should be grateful that I realize it.” Yoona added. “and you help me to know that.”

Once again, silence fill the room, until yuri decided to break it.

“what would you two do, now?” she eyed the two girls.

“what can I do?” hyomin said to yuri “I will just trying to talk to her. It’s my fault anyway” she said while smiling to her.

“what about you?” yuri shifted her gaze to the other woman.

Yoona just sigh “I don’t know.. I really don’t have anything in mind..” she stared back at her friends “first, she is already ignoring and avoiding me.” she thought a while before added “now, tiffany even prevent me from going near her.”

“what??” yuri raising her brows “what do you mean?”

“oh, I forget to tell you that tiffany already know about this.” She answered

“tiffany met me this morning and she is really mad.” Yoona sighs “she told me not to go near sooyoung anymore.”

“did sooyoung tell her?” yuri asked back

“well, she said that hyomin’s girlfriend does” yoona answered which make hyomin looking at her.

Yuri went silent for a moment, before said “do you think taeyeon already know too?”

“well, from what tiffany had said, she didn’t tell taeyeon. So, I guess she haven’t.” yoona said, trying to remember her conversation with tiffany earlier.

Yoona answer made yuri and hyomin sigh in relief. Just then the door opened and revealing a mad jessica. She is coming closer to yuri and grabbed her collar.

“what the hell are you doing, kwon yuri?!!” jessica shot the surprised latter a death glare.

“wwhat ddo you mmean, sica?” yuri asked, half afraid, half confused.

“what are you doing to choi sooyoung?!!” she fumed in anger “what happened?!!”

“wwhat?” yuri shuttered “hhow did yyou find out?”

“it’s not important!!” jessica yelled “just what are you doing!!?”

“calm down, unnie..” seohyun hold jessica hand, tried to released her grip from yuri’s collar.

“yyeah…” hyomin added “calm down first. We can talk calmly..”

Hearing that, jessica release her grip from her cousin and sitting on the edge of the bed. She has her arms folded on her chest, obviously waiting for an explaination. “Fine!!”

While yuri, seohyun, hyomin, and yoona are glancing at each other. Looking who will tell jessica about that. But nobody seems want to talk.

Looking that nobody wanted to start explaining, jessica stared at her cousin “kwon yuri!! Explain!!” she said coldly

“err.. yyou know when you told us about you falling in love with taeyeon, right?” yuri said unsure. “well, after you left, we kinda.. make a.. plan..” yuri continued hesitantly

“what plan??” jessica asked, still in the same tone.

“hmm..” yuri glanced at yoona, hyomin, and seohyun first, before continue “well.. just to make sure that kim taeyeon won’t hurt you, I asked yoona to go after her cousin..” yuri said while breaking eye contact with jessica

“you what!??” jessica yelled, she is definitely angry.

“ii’m ddoing this ffor you!!” yuri said quickly, she felt like she is already glued to her seat.

“for me!!? why??!!”

“i.. I’m jjust afraid that she will hurt you”

“and that’s gives you the right to hurt her cousin?!!” jessica stand from her seat and walked closer to her. But seohyun held her before she can go any further.

“it’s not her fault only, sica..” yoona said, earning a nod from seohyun and hyomin.

“we all know about this.. this is our fault too” hyomin added

“yeah!! Of course!!” jessica said sarcastically “glad you all know!!”

“we’re really sorry..” yoona said

Seeing all her friends guilty look, she calm herself. She sat back on her previous seat. “no matter taeyeon seems really mad this morning” she mumbled, surprised everyone in that room.

“wwhat did you said?” yuri asked her cousin, in case she misheard that.

“taeyeon met me this morning. She said something about you all doing something to her cousin. She even spilled my ice tea on me.” jessica glared at yuri but she stop yelling already. “she is really mad, you know..” she sighs.

"how did she find out?" hyomin asked, jessica just shrug her shoulder.

"it's not important, right now.." yoona looked at her friends "now, we're in trouble.."

Yuri leaned her back to her seat, mumbled “Yeah.. we’re really in trouble..”