Dinner at His House....

My enemy becomes my husband!!!! Help!!

Krystal pov

I wake up this morning, and took a quick shower. I just wear a t-shirt with shorts and untie my hair. Then I decide to call my member to ask them if they free because I need their opinion what should I wear for tonight dinner But all of them busy except Luna unnie, she said that she’ll be here soon. I just ate my breakfast and then I heard a knock on the door, then I opened the door, it was Luna unnie <3

Krystal:” unnie, you came!!!” then I hugged her.

Luna:”soojung ah, you’re so pretty!!!! You should untie your hair like that to school!!!”

Krystal:”no, I don’t want to!!! Anyway unnie, come in first!!!”

Luna:”why?” Krystal:” because I want to look neat!!!”

Luna:”you look neat now!!!!”

Krystal:”unnie whatever!!! I need your help!!!”
Luna:” Fine, what is it?”

Krystal:” I need you to help me find an outfit for a dinner tonight!!”

Luna:” neh? You’re going to dinner tonight? Don’t tell me you go out with someone!!”

Krystal:”no unnie!!”

Luna:”then with who?”

Krystal:” hmmm….!!!” Should I tell her or not? But if I told her, she’ll tells other members and then spread the whole school!!!

Luna:”come on!! I won’t tell anyone. Even our members if you don’t want to tell them!!!”

Krystal:”promise?”

Luna:”promise!!!”

Krystal:” fine, I trust you!!! I have a dinner with Minho tonight with his family at his house!!!”
Luna:” OWH? CHOI MINHO? THE POPULAR GUY IN OUR SCHOOL??” I nodded slowly!!! 

Luna:” doesn’t he has a girlfriend?? How did you two know each other? Wait, DID HE ASK YOU OUT??? O___0??? chikas_pink35.gif

Krystal: “unnie, clam down!!! He didn’t ask me out!!!!”

Luna: “how did you two know each other?”

Krystal: *sign* “unnie, it’s long story”

Luna:” tell me!!”

Krystal:” are you sure?? Its long long story!!!”

Luna:” I don’t mind, because I want to know about that guy!!!!”

Krystal:” wait unnie!! Do you have a crush on him? 0.0??chikas_pink48.gif

Luna:” No way!!! I’m just curious how did you two know each other and how did he ask you for a dinner!!! Because normally, he’s very quiet!!!”

Krystal:” but after I told you everything, you need to help me find an outfit arrasor?”

Luna:” okay…..Go on!!!!”
 Then I told her everything from when I got the same sport class as big eyes,  and about when I bumped to his mom, blah blah……!!!!

Luna: “woah~!!! Soojung ah you’re awesome!!! Normally Choi Minho never say sorry to a girl, and he won’t talks that much to a girl except his Stupid girlfriend :P!!!”

Krystal:” unnie, don’t say like that to yuri-ssi!!!”
Luna: “YAH!!! You don’t know how mean she is!! I hate her!!!! She plays with boys feelings!!!”

Krystal:” whatever unnie!!! But big eyes mom is so nice!!!”

Luna:” what? Who the heck is big eye??”

Krystal:” minho!!! He also calls me Piggy!!!!”

Luna:” you two look good togeth—“I cut her sentences because I don’t want her to think more!!!!

Krystal:” NO WAY!!! Unnie don’t even think about it!!! I hate him!!” chikas_pink06.gif

Luna:” haha ok then soojung!!! Make sure that you won’t fall for him!!!” then I give her a death glare!!!
Luna:” lol sorry!!! Now let’s go to your room and find an outfit!!”

Krystal:” yeah, we better hurry because he said that he’ll pick me up at 6 pm!!”
Luna:” ok paili!!! Now its 3:30pm already!! Let’s go!!” then we head to my room.

We been searching for 1 hour and a half but we couldn’t find the right one!!!

15 min later….

Luna:” soojung ah~!!! What about this one?? It’s so pretty”

Krystal: “oh yeah!! I haven’t worn it yet!! That when Jessica unnie bought it for my 17 birthday present!!!”

Luna: “try it on!!!” then I try it on, it fits perfectly. I look so pretty >.

Luna:” came out, quickly!! I wanna see you!!!” then I came out with a big smile on my face.

Krystal: “unnie, it still fit me!!! How was it??”

Luna: “woah~!! Deabak!!! Soojung-ah you look so beautiful normo normo yepbuda !!!”kaos-panda37.gif

Krystal: “hehe thanks!!! So, should I wear this one?” Luna unnie nodded!!!

Krystal: “ok then!!! But unnie should curl my hair or straight it??”

Luna: “I don’t know, it’s up to you!!! But I think you look pretty with both!!!”

Krystal: “okay!!! But unnie when are u going back home?? Because right now its 4:55pm”

Luna: “Damn!!! I need to pick up my little brother at 5:25pm!!”floating_blobs44.gif
Krystal: “you better get going!!! Thanks unnie!!!” then we walk downstairs.

Luna: “don’t 4get to text me, when you come back home arrasor? Because I want to know what happen ok?”

Krystal: “ok ok…!!!! Bye unnie see you at school 2morrow!!”

Luna: “uhh bye~!!!!” then she’s left.

Right now its 5:00pm!!

I quickly ran upstairs and took a shower!!!  After I done, I wear that dress and curl my hair.

30 mins later……

I’ve done with my hair, and then I quickly put on a natural makeup.

15 min later…..

I’ve done with everything, now I just have to wait for him!!!

20 min later…….

Maybe he’s a bit late!!!!! floating_blobs27.gif

15 min later

Where the heck is he??? Its 6:20pm already!!!! floating_blobs73.gif

20 min later

Oh that it!! I’m gonna call him!!!!

Minho Pov

I was on the way to piggy house at 5:45 but then there are so many traffics, uhhhh >.< she’ll kills me!!!!

 GOD DAMN, NOW ITS 6:40pm already!! Why are there so many traffics???? Then suddenly my phone rang, it’s from Piggy, for god sake she’s gonna kill me!!chikas_pink34.gif

Minho: “yeobosayo?”

Krystal: “YAH~!!! CHOI MINHO WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU??”

lMinho: “clam down piggy~!!! I’m on the way to picks to up but there are so many freaking traffics!!!”

Krystal: “really? You not lying aren’t you??”
Minho: “why would I lie to you??? Whatever, it’s getting better now!! I’ll be arriving soon!!!”

Krystal: “arrassor!!! Annyeong~!!!”

Minho: “neh~!!!”

5 min later…..

I arrived at her house, and then I rang the bell.

Waiting for her in front of her house. Suddenly, I saw she came out with a white ribbon dress!!! :O she’s so so ……..PRETTY!!! I just stand there and stared at her. My mind went blank!!!! pen-17.gif

Krystal: “YAH!!!!” then I finally get back to my sense. ><kaos-lemon01.gif

Minho: “ooh huh??? Why do you have to yell?

Then she walks pass me to my car, I can smell her perfume. It’s smell really nice!!! I have to admit that she looks gorgeous tonight!! <333 chikas_pink13.gif

Krystal pov

I heard a door bell, it must be big eyes!! So I grabbed my handbags and I walked to the door. I saw him, he looks so handsome, WTH did I just said?? ==” nevermind!!! kaos-peas02.gif

Krystal: “Let’s go!!!” but he just stared at me and didn’t say anything.

Krystal: “big eyes?? Are you ok??” still didn’t reply!!! What wrongs with him??

Krystal: “YAH!!!!” then I can see that he shocked!!!

Minho: “ooh huh?? Why do you have to yell?” WTH??? -.-!!!! kaos-brownusagi14.gif
Krystal: “are you crazy? I’ve been call u for 3 times already!! And you just stand there!!!”

Minho: “ooh sorry~!!!! Now, are you done?? Can we go now??”

Krystal: “yeh, I’m done!!! Let’s go~!!!!”

While we’re in the car, then he starts to drive. It’s so awkward, he didn’t say anything. Normally, we would be arguing about something right now!! Then I decide to break the silence.

Krystal: “yah~!!! Are you ok?? Why are you so quiet today??”
Minho: “I’m fine!!! I’m a gentleman!!”

Krystal: “owh? Gentleman?? I don’t think so~!!”

Minho: “yah~!!!! You don’t know anything about me!!! :P”

Krystal: “tch……arrasor!!!” then we arrived at his house. I was quiet nervous!!! Then when we almost get in, I stopped!!!

Minho: “yah~!! What wrongs?? Paili~”

Krystal: “hmmm~!!!”
Minho: “it ok!! Let’s go quickly, my parents are waiting for you!!!” then he kind of dragged me inside!!! -.-kaos-pinkusagi39.gif

Then I saw auntie, uncle and I saw a guy maybe minho hyung/brother, cuz they look a-like!! Then auntie walks toward me and hugged me!! I release the hugged and greet them

Krystal: “anneoyhasayo~ Auntie and uncle!!!”

Auntie: “ooh soojung~!! What took you guys so long??”

Minho: “because she’s too busy find her clothes!!”

Krystal: “aniyo~!! Yah!!”kaos-cactus05.gif

Minho: “I’m just joking, because there are so many traffics!!!”

Krystal: “sorry for keep you waiting!!!”

Uncle: “ani~!!! It ok!!! Let’s go to the dining room!!!” all of us agree. Auntie holds my hand and we walk to the dining room!! I sat next to Minho and other side of me is auntie!!!

I helped auntie to bring the food, and then we start eating happily.

After we done eating, it’s 8pm already. I have to go back home at 9pm.

Auntie: “Now, Let’s go to the Living room and have a Chat for a while, ok??”

Krystal: “sure, Auntie^^”

We chat for 10 mins than, auntie ask me to go to her room! She holds my hand, I can see that Minho looking at me and he stick tongue at me, what was that for???

Then we reached her room, I entered her. It’s so pretty, and big!!!

Ms Choi: “soojung, how old are you??”

Krystal: “I’m 18!!!”

Ms Choi: “ooh really, so you 3 years younger than Minho??”

Krystal: “yes!!!” then I saw she smiles!!!

Ms Choi: “that’s good!!! What’s father name??”

Krystal: “Jung KunHyuk” (I just made it up -.-!!!!!)

Ms Choi: “ooh really?”

Krystal: “yes auntie, but why??”

Ms Choi: “no, I just want to know more about you!!!” I smile.kaos-bear08.gif

Minho Pov

I wonder what are they talking about??? Then my hyung tapped on my shoulder

Minyok: “ya~!!!! She’s better than yuri-ssi!!!! I like her if you don’t like her tha-!!!”

Minho: “no hyung, she’s mine!!!”kaos-yellowjelly03.gif

Minyok: “but I thought you don’t like her, and plus you have your girlfriend Kwon Yuri!!!”

Minho: “I’ll break up with her soon!!!”

Minyok: “what?? Yah, you guys has been dating for 3 years already!!!”
Minho: “but hyung, to be honest I don’t really love her!! I dated her just because she’s a Queenka in our school!!!!”

Minyok: “but you’ll break her heart Minho!!!”

Minho: “I know that she doesn’t love me too~!!!”

Minyok: “how did you know that???”

Minho: “Anyway, you can have yuri!!!” then i quickly walk away!!! kaos-yellowjelly08.gif

Minyok: “YAH~ NO WAY!!! SHE’s NOT MY TYPE!!!” He shouted :P

Then I saw Piggy and mom came out of the room!!! I want to know what are they talking about???

Ms Choi: “ok soojung, it’s getting late see you Later~!!!!”

Krystal: “yes, auntie!!! Goodbye!!!” she bows to my mom and my mom hugs her!!!

When Krystal wears her shoes my mom suddenly whispers to me.

Ms Choi: “minho, remember what I just said to you yesterday?? Your Dad also likes her!!! I hope you won’t disappoint us!!! And this is my last wish!!” I just nodded.

Then my mom walks to Krystal

Ms Choi: “ok bye soojung~!!”

Krystal: “neh~!!! Goodbye auntie and Uncle!!!” my dad nodded.

We walked out of the house and entered my car. Should I ask her or not??? But if I don’t ask her, my parents will be really disappoint!!!Uhhhh……….

Minho: “uhh kry….krystal…..my mom birthday is coming soon!!!”

Krystal: “uh jinja??? When??”

Minho: “1 more weeks!!”

Krystal: “arrassor!! I’ll find a gift for her!!"  kaos-pinkusagi21.gif

Minho: “ummm yeh but don’t you know that my mom likes you???”

Krystal: “neh~!! Auntie is really nice, I like her too~!!! But Why??”

Minho: “hmmm you know, she’s really likes you and hmm…mm” god damn it!!

Krystal: “YAH big eyes!! Are you okay???”

Minho: “LET’S GET MARRIED!!!” I shouted, and then I saw Krystal laughing so hard!!! TT_TT

Then I stopped the car.

Minho: “what’s so funny??” she didn’t replied, she’s laughing so hard.

Minho: “YAH~!! WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING???” I yelled but she’s just keep laughingangelstar-kaos017.gif

Minho: “yah, if you don’t stop, I’ll kiss you!!! I’m serious!!” then she stops laughing and looks at me, lol she’s so cute~!!!

Krystal: “GOSH~!! Clam down!! What the heck are you talking about???”

Minho: “yah~!! Didn’t you hear what I just said??”

Krystal: “uhh say it again!!” WHAT WRONGS WITH HER?? I can’t say it again -.-

Minho: “u…uh.. Le..Let’s….get…ma..married!!! And I’m serious!!”

Krystal: “OWH?? MARRIED???ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND BIG EYES???” She almost yelled-.- onigiri_scaried.gif

Then I looked at her seriously!!!

Krystal: “w..why???”

Minho: “because my mom said that she’s really likes you, and she wants me to married you!!!! And her birthday is coming up, I don’t want to disappoint her!!! She even said that her last wish!!!”

Krystal: “b…but what about your Girlfriend??”

Minho: “I’ll break up with her soon!!!”

Krystal: “yah~!!! You’ll break her heart!!! That why I hate boys!!!”

Minho: “you don’t know anything!!!”

Krystal: “fine, I know that I know nothing about your relationship but I know that she’s really loves you!!!”

Minho: “tch….if she loves me she wouldn’t betrayed me!!!” I said in a low voice

Krystal: “what???”

Minho: “I saw she kiss other guy last time!!!! And I know that she doesn’t love me!!! I don’t care because I don’t her too :P”

Krystal Pov

Woah~!!! Now I know why Luna unnie said that she plays with boys feelings!!! So Big eyes knows about it, poor him T.T

Then he keeps on driving, I know that he still loves her, because he looks kinda sad, whatever :P

5 later…..we arrived in front of my house, and then I quickly get out of the car.

Minho: “yah wait~!!!”

Krystal: “ummm huh?”

Minho: “so what do you think about it??”

Krystal: “umm I don’t know!!!! It depends on my parents!!!”

Minho: “fine!!! But when are your parents coming back??”

Krystal: “tomorrow!!!!”

Minho: “arrassor!!! I’ll tell my mom!!! See you tomorrow!!! Annyeong~!!!!”

Krystal: “bye~!!!”

When I walked in the house, Unnie already arrived home!!!!

Krystal: “annyeong unnie~!!!” then I throw my handbag on the sofa.

Jessica: “woah~!!! That dress still fit you???”

Krystal: “neh~!!!! Unnie, so tomorrow are you gonna pick up mom and dad???”

Jessica: “you looks so pretty~!! And yeh I’ll pick them up tomorrow!!! You don’t need to come because you have school!!!”

Krystal: “arrassor~!!! I’m so tried unnie!!! Good night~!!!” then I walk to my room.

Jessica: “ok Sweet dream dongseang~!!!”

After I took a shower, I keep thinking about what minho said!!! What should I do??? Ummm if auntie going to ask my parents about the married then I’ll just follow my parents, if they say agree then I’ll just follow them~!!! It’s not that I want to married Minho, but I don’t want to Auntie to upset. Uhh I don’t know!!!! I’ll just wait until my parents came~!!!

Minho Pov

I’ve arrive home, I can see that mom waiting for me again!!! Then she walks to me and said

Ms Choi: “minho~!! Did you ask her???”

Minho: “yes!!!!”
Ms Choi: “what did she say??”

Minho: “she said that she doesn’t know it’s depends on her parents!!”

Ms Choi: “what a good girl!!! Me and your Father will go to ask her parents tomorrow, okay?? Are you free tomorrow evening?”

Minho: “yep~!!! I’m free!!”

Ms Choi: “ok!! See she a good girl~!!! Not like your girlfriend!!”

Minho: “I know mom~!!!!”

Ms Choi: “so when are you gonna break up with her??”

Minho: “hmmm tomorrow if you want!!”

Ms Choi: “good boy, as soon as possible~!!!!”

Minho: “okay mom!! You should go to sleep now, you look so tired!!!”

Ms Choi: “yeh!!! I’m tried but I’m happy!! Good night son!!!”

Minho: “neh~!!!” Mom’s really happy today, because of piggy~!! I think I need to thanks her!!kaos-mint43.gif

Then I texted her

To: Piggy

                Thanks for today piggy, my mom is really happy now~!!! She said that tomorrow evening my parents will go to meet your parents~!!!! onigiri_xd.gif

I sent to her and then my phone vibrated

                No problem^^!!! As long as she happy I’m happy too~!!! Because she olds already, you shouldn’t do anything to hurt her Big eyes :P

Tch….this girl. Then I replied

                I won’t, I know that she olds, so that why I agree to married you!! You think I want to married you, no way :P

Only 1 min than my phone vibrated, I know she will be angry :D

                You think I want to married you too?? And that a BIG NO!!! I’ll divorce later~!! I just don’t want auntie to be upset DUH~!! Who would want to married you??? chinese_07.gif

Who wouldn’t want to married me??? Jeeze there so many girls out there that want to married me. Then I replied

                There so many girls that want to married me Piggy~!!!! Because of my flaming charisma  kaos-cactus01.gifnot like you~!!!

Than my phone vibrates again

                :P whatever~!!! Your Flaming Charisma won’t work on me !kaos-yellowjelly07.gif!! I’m tried now bye!!! And don’t you dare to reply back XD

I can’t help but smiled~!!! She’s sure is cute~!!! Nevermind, I’m tried too today!!!!! Then I took a quick shower and go to bed~!!!!


ok guys~!!! I'm so sorry for not update!!!! 44 subscribers

YAY~!!! WELCOME NEW SUBSCRUBERS <33333 thx 4 all the lovely comment!!!! i made a poster, how was it??? right?? >.<