Game station.....

My enemy becomes my husband!!!! Help!!

Minho: “no way mom!! I won’t marry her!!"

 

Minho: “mom, you already know that me and krystal always argue and we really hate each other!!!”

Ms Choi: “well, get to know each other!!!”

Minho: “no, she’s annoying!!!”

Ms choi: “she’s not annoying minho!! She’s really nice!!!”

Minho: “no, mom!! She’s really annoying!!”

Ms Choi: “you see yesterday when I bumped into her. She even helps me to get up!! And then you are the one that start to say she’s annoying, so that why she said it back!! You always the one started first!! If you are being nice to her, she also nice to you, minho!!!”

Minho: “but --!!!”

Ms Choi: “no but minho!!! You know that my birthday is coming soon! I hope you won’t disappoint me!!! Tomorrow i’ll invite her to have dinner with us at our house, so get to know her!!!!”

Minho: “what about yuri noona?”

Ms Choi: “i don’t know!! It just that you won’t get marriage with her!! You can get marriage with others girls but not Kwon yuri. I’m just saying that krystal is nice, i hope that you marriage with that girl!!   Even if you won’t agree with me, your dad won’t let you marriage to yuri either!!! It against our family rule minho!!!!”

Minho: “ok i’ll think about it!!!! Let’s go inside, they be must waiting for us!!”

Then we walk back to our tables! While we walking, i keep thinking about what mom has said!! Mom was right. I always the one that stared to argue with piggy! From the first day that i bumped into her but I’m not apologize to her. I don’t want my mom to get upset because only 1 week more it’s my mom birthday, I’ll try getting to know piggy!! What about yuri noona? I guess i need to break up with her soon, or else my mom will get angry!!!! But we have been dating 3 years already, I’ll talk to her, hope she won’t hates me!!! Aigooo~!! Help me!! L

When we at our tables, i saw everyone waiting for us!!

Yuri: “what takes you so long?”

Minho: “hmm~!!! I just met my old friends!!!” i lied to her.

Yuri: “hmm, auntie and uncle. I need to go first because my mom is in the hospital now!!”

Ms Choi: “what wrong??”

Yuri: “she suddenly faint!!”

Mr Choi Minhyuk: “oh, feel sorry for you!! So you better be going!!”

Yuri: “yeah, see you auntie and uncle!!” then she kissed on cheek and left. She shouldn’t kiss me in front of my parents, i’m so embarrassing!!

Mr Choi Minhyuk: “minho ahh! You can’t marriage with her!! Look at her attitude and what she wearing!!!”

Minho: “i know but i love her dad!!!”

Mr Choi Minhyuk: “you can’t!!!”

Ms Choi: “i told him already, i hope he thinks about it!!”

Minyok: “what the heck is she wearing?”

Minho: “ok ok!! I know!!!”

Ms choi: “okay minho, we better go now!!” then we pay and walk outside

Minho: “i’ll stay here, my friends are waiting for me!! See you at home!!!”

Ms choi: “don’t hang out till night minho!! Bye!!”

Then i bowed to them. My members walk toward me

Key: “woah, how was it??”

Taemin: “so are you marriage soon?”

Onew: “is your mom likes yuri-ssi?”

Jonghyun: “yah guys, stop asking!! He looks really sad already!!”

Minho: “thanks hyung!! Only you know my feeling!!”

Jonghyun: “don’t thank me, it just that i don’t want to talk about yuri-ssi!!!”

Minho: “hyung!!!!”

Jonghyun: “yah, we saw F(x) here too!!”

Minho: “really, i only saw krystal!!”

Key: “how?”

Minho: “she went to the toilet, why?”

Key: “hmm, just wondering if you follow her!!”

Minho: “why would I follow that piggy?”

Taemin: “piggy? She’s not fat!!!!”

Jonghyun: “yah minho, do you like her?”

Minho: “no, I don’t!!! Who cares of her!!!”

Onew: “yah~!!!let’s play games!!”

Taemin: “yeah, good idea!!!”

Key:  “you know, we really bored while we waiting for you!!!!”

Minho: “Sorry for make you guys waiting!! Now let’s go!!!” then we head to Game station!!!

 

Krystal pov

I walk back to my members after I meet big eyes mom.

Amber: “ok soojung back, so can we go now?”

Krystal: “huh? Where are we going?”

Sulli: “amber unnie want to play games!!”

Victoria: “but i want to shop mores!!!”

Luna: “vic unnie, we been shopping like 1 hours and a half already!!! We should do something else!!”

Krystal: “yeah, let’s go play games!!!”

Amber: “Yay~!!!!”

Then all of playing games at games station. Me and sulli throwing basketball, luna unnie playing deal or no deal, vic unnie play bowling and Amber unnie plar car racing!!!

Sulli: “yah!! I’m not play it anymore, it too hard!!”

Krystal: “arrasor, i’ll play alone!!”

Then sulli play car racing with amber unnie. Then someone whispers in my ear: “annyeong~!!!”

 I was too surprised so I throw the ball at him. The ball hit his head, opps!!!

Krystal: “0oh sorry, i’m really sorry!!!”

Minho: “YAH! JUNG SOOJUNG, IT’S REALLY HURT!!!”

Krystal: “i’m sorry, so why are you whisper at my ear?”

Minho: “is it wrong to say hello?”

Krystal: “ani~!!!But are you okay?”

Minho: “i’m fine!!!”

Krystal: “ooh okay!!”Then I continue playing but I never shoot the ball in the net. And he still stands next to me silent.

Minho: “yah~!!! It’s really easy.” Then he took the ball in my hands and throws, shoot in perfectly.

Minho: “see? It’s easy!!!”

Krystal: “it’s not fun!!” Then I walked off~!!!

Minho pov

Others members playing games, i was walking around and i saw piggy throwing basketball alone. So i went to whisper her.

Minho: “annyeong~!!”

She was too shock so she throws the ball in her hand, it was hitting my head!!!

Krystal: “0oh sorry, i’m really sorry!!!”

Minho: “YAH! JUNG SOOJUNG, IT’S REALLY HURT!!!”

It not that hurt. i just lied, i want to see her reaction.

Krystal: “i’m sorry, so why are you whisper at my ear?”

Minho: “is it wrong to say hello?”

Krystal: “ani~!!!But are you okay?”

Minho: “i’m fine!!!”

Krystal: “ooh okay!!” then she continue playing. I want to see if she could throw in or not, but then she failed.

Minho: “yah~!!! It’s really easy.” I throw the ball and its shoot in straight.

Krystal: “it’s not fun!!”  I stood there and smile, okay i have admitted that she’s cute~!!!!

Then I got a piggy as a prize that I shoot the balls. Taemin tries to catch the teddy bear in the machine then he caught a pink teddy bear, onew hyung got a pair of couple t-shirts, key got a cool couple keychain and jonghyun got a cute pen with white features.

Taemin: “finally, i got it!!!”

Minho: “Are you gonna give it to suzy?!!”

Taemin: “maybe!!”

Minho: “why maybe?”

Taemin: “i don’t know!!!”Then he walks away!!

Onew: “yah, let’s go somewhere else!!”

Jonghyun: “where?”

Onew: “i don’t know!! It’s too noisy here!!”

Taemin: “Let’s get out of here first!!”

Key: “yeah, and we’ll see!!”

We walk past the haunted house, it looks fun!!

Minho: “yah! Let’s get in the haunted house!!”

Taemin: “it looks fun!!”

Key: “but it said Couple Haunted house!!!”

Onew: “huh? I don’t get it!!”

Jonghyun: “here read this sign!!”

               

Minho: “so, we can’t go in!”

Key: “but it looks fun!!”

Taemin: “i want to go in, because i have never been in the haunted house before!!!!”

Jonghyun: “same!!!”

Onew: “what about you dress as a girl, if you really want to get in!!!”

Taemin: “no way~!!! I would rather not go to in better!!!”

Krystal Pov

Krystal: “hey guys, can we go to the haunted house now?”

Sulli: “yeah, it’s boring now!!”

Luna: “i’m so excited. I love haunted house the most!!”

Victoria: “yah amber, let’s go~!!!!”

Amber: “arrasor~!!!”

We also saw shinee in front of the hauted house, maybe they’ll go in too!!! But the sign said THIS HAUNTED HOUSE IS SPECIAL FOR ONLY COUPLES!!!

Amber: “yah, what with the sign?”

Sulli: “it’s only for couples!!”

Luna: “so we can’t go in if we not with a couple?”

Krystal: “yep!!”

Luna: “aigooo, but i really want to go in!!!”

Victoria: “aish........why it has to be a couple?”

ALL of us sad and about to going back home but shinee walks straight to us.

Luna whispering: “yah~!!! Why are they walking toward us?”
Sulli: “i don’t know!!!”

Krystal: “what do you want?”

Minho: “ummm.....w..e....wan.t.....to...ask....you.....guys....if....we....can...be...a....couples??”  i only can understands couples!!!

Krystal: “what are you saying??”

Taemin: “hmmm..we want to ask if we could be a couples??”

Sulli: “why”

Onew: “because we want to go in the haunted house!!!”

Victoria: “we don’t want to go in with you guys!!!”

Key: “why not?”

Amber: “because some of you already have girlfriends!!”

Jonghyun: “it’s only for today!!!”

Luna: “what if they find out??”

Minho: “if we don’t tell them, they won’t know!!”

Krystal: “yah~!! It’s like you cheating on them~!!!!!”

Taemin: “it doesn’t matter!! So, can we go in?”

Sulli: “we’ll think first!!”

Jonghyun: “quick, it’ll be closed soon!!!”

Luna: “if you guys want to go in, than wait!!”

Then we walk a bit far and discuss about it

Krystal: “what are you guys thinking? It thinks it okay because i really want to go in!!”

Sulli: “same~!!!”

Amber: “yah~!! Some of They have girlfriends!!”

Luna: “but if we don’t tell, they won’t know!!”

Victoria: “yeah, she rights!!”

Krystal: “so yeah?”

All of us agree and walk back to the boys

Krystal: “okay we agree!!”

Minho: “0ooh really? That’s easy!!”

Krystal: “we not easy!!! It’s just that we one to get in too~!!!”

Taemin: “ok then!!! Let’s decide couples!!”

Sulli: “how?”

Onew: “by rock, papers, and scissors”

Victoria: “huh? how?”

Key: “ok here, if we got the same. We’ll be a couple!!”

ROCK, PAPERS, SCISSORS

Amber - key got the same rocks

Victoria- Onew got the same Scissors

Then Luna -Jonghyun got the same Papers

The other gets all different.

Onew: “yah, you guys have to start again!!”

Then again ROCKS, PAPERS, SCISSORS

Taemin- Krystal got the same

And Minho-sulli got the same  

Taemin: “can we switch partner’s hyung?”

Key: “why?”

Taemin: “hmm-!!”

minho: “yeah of course~!!”

Jonghyun: “isn’t okay if you two switch? If not let’s go in!!”

I and sulli looked at each other and said: “yeah we okay!!” sulli must be happy, because  she told me before that she really likes taemin!!!

Jonghyun: “yay~!! Let’s go!!”

All of us bought the tickets and already go in!!

Minho Pov

When we have to start rocks papers and scissors again. Then it was me and sulli together, i know that taemin secretly likes sulli then he asked me.

Taemin: “can we switch partner’s hyung?”

Key: “why?”

Taemin: “hmm-!!”

minho: “yeah of course~!!”

Jonghyun: “isn’t okay if you two switch? If not let’s go in!!”

Krystal and Sulli: “yeah we okay!!”

I was shocked that piggy agrees, i’ll try getting to know you better piggy!!!!


hope you like this chapter^^ keep reading :)) thx 4 all the lovely comments :D