Wedding Day......

My enemy becomes my husband!!!! Help!!

 

2 weeks later…….

~~~~~~~~~Minstal Wedding Days~~~~~~~~~

Krystal pov

Jessica: “Jungie!! Wake up!!”

Krystal: “unnie, please give me 5 mintue more!!!”

Jessica: “URGH!!! Jung soojung Palli wake up!!!”

Krystal: “I told you 5 more freaking minutes!!!”

Jessica: “NO!!! Seriously, krys you need to wake up!!!”

Krystal: “please unnie!!”

Jessica: “don’t you forget what day is it today??”

Krystal: “what??”

Jessica: “Damn you!! How could you forget your wedding day Krys??”

UKrystal: “ne??”

Jessica: “OMG!! TODAY IS YOUR WEDDING DAY!! NOW GET UP, OR ELSE YOU’RE GONNA BE LATE!!!”

Krystal: “Oh god!! I forgot that today is my wedding day!!!” then I quickly run to the bathroom.

Jessica: “baby jung, you’re so clumsy!!!” I took a shower about 5 minutes, then I came out but I don’t know what to do!

Krystal: “unnie!!! What should I do??”

Jessica: “what the hell? Just wear a normal clothes, you will get make up and do everything in the bride’s room at the restaurant!! Now quick, mum already packs all of your stuff and already keeps it at the bride’s room!!”

Krystal: “thank god!!! But what about Minho??”

Jessica: “everyone is already at the restaurant and they already prepared everything just waiting for you and around 5 more hours the guests will come!! Now quick, I’ll drive you there!!”

Krystal: “woah~!!! So don’t you wake me up earlier???”

Jessica: “Damn, I called you since mum hasn’t gone yet, like 1 hour ago!! You kept on saying Please give me 5 more minutes!!!”

Krystal: “keke sorry unnie!!”

When we arrived, I quickly went into the bride’s room with unnie then I saw my mum and my to-be-soon-mother-in-law.

Krystal: “I’m sorry that I’m late mum and mum!!!”

Mum: “haha, you must be sleeping right??”

Ms.Choi: “just like minho!!! Ok now, start make up and style your hair, it’s almost time!!!”

Krystal: “ne~!!!”

2hours later……….i’m done with everything now just have to wear my wedding dress, and I haven’t seen minho yet!!

 (This is the entrance door of the Restuarant)

 (This is where everyone are sitting and listening to the pirest asking Minstal the Questions and Also Krystal is walking with her dad to the front)

 (This is where the Guests are eating)

 

Krystal: “Mum, where is minho?? I haven’t seen him yet!!”

Ms.Choi:”Well,you will see him later!!”

Krystal: “But why can’t I see him now??”

Ms.Choi: “Do you really want to see him now sweetie?? haha You two will see each other later when the guests arrive and you will walk out there with your Dad!!!”

Krystal: “0ooh no it just that, I’m nervous!!!”

Ms.Choi: “don’t worry dear, and you looked gorgeous~!!! Minho gonna be drools when he saw you!!! I’ll be going outside now!!! We’ll see each other out there ok? You can’t be out of here until we told you too!!”

Krystal: “ne~ mum!!! I’ll be waiting!!!”

1hour later………. =_= this is boring man~

I already wore my wedding dress and I have done everything!! Now I’m still waiting for them!!!!

( ok let's Spam some photos of Krystal wearing a wedding dress xD i just edited it!!! just pretend that she's wearing it lol)

 

 (Other version, tell me which one do you like better??)

  <--------Krys's Heels

20min…….huhuhuhu I’m still waiting  (lolz let's just pretend that she's at the Bride's room xD)

15min…….i’m alone in the freaking bride’s room

8min…………then I saw my dad came in the room

Dad: “what with that expression jungie?? Smile jungie~ today is your big day”

Krystal: “dad, I’ve been waiting for almost 2hours already, this is boring!!!”

Dad: “jungie, everyone is coming now!!! Let’s go outside!!”

Krystal: “ne??? is it ready now??”

Dad: “Yeh!!!”

Ok now im starting to get so nervous!!!! I can’t believe that I’m marriage, omg I’m marriage with big eyes -.-!!!

Then I linked my arm with my Dad and walk out of the room.

While I was walking on the carpet and I saw Minho was in the front smile brightly then I smile too

I saw many people are looking at me, and I also saw my Unnie’s friends and my best friends’ f(x) and Shinee!!! And many more people are coming, I guess it must be my parent’s friends. Why does it took so long to walk to the in front, I would run there but we were walking slowly, I felt so embarrassing, because many people are looking at you, then I lost my balance and almost tripped but luckily my dad caught, thank god or else I would be so much embarrassed in front of tons of People. It’s because of the Heels is too high for me! I don’t want to wear that high, but I have too because that stupid big eyes is too tall -.-.

Minho pov

She looks like an Angel~!!! she's so pretty!!! i can't believe that she's gonna marriage me!!! i'm so happy today!!!! i'm glad that all of my best friends are coming and many people are attending our wedding!! all thanks to my mum and dad and My parents-in-laws!!!

Krystal Pov

Finally, we reached there, now I was in front of big eyes and he smiles widely at me, I also smiled back. The atmosphere in the room was very quiet; it made me a bit uncomfortable. Then I face Minho and the Priest is gonna ask us the questions.

Priest: “The wedding shall begin now!!”

Priest: “Will you have Choi Minho to be your husband; to live together in the covenant of marriage? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, and be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?

Krystal: “I will~!!!”

Priest: “will you have Jung Soojung to be your wife; to live together in the covenant of marriage? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, and be faithful to her as long as you both shall live?

Minho: “I will~!!!”

Priest: “Please exchange rings!!”

Then we exchanged rings.

Priest: “I shall announced you Husband and wife!!!”

Then everyone clasped their hands!!

Priest: “You may now kiss the bride!!!”

Holy Crap!! What am gonna do?? No, please don’t kiss me Choi minho, please!!! Then he leaned closer, oh no!!! Thank god he kissed my forehead, not on the lips, YES!!!

Everyone: “AYYYYYYYY~!!! NO!!!!” then we looked at them confusingly, what the heck is wrong with them??

???: “no!!! Not on the forehead, kiss on the lips!! C’mon!!!” Damn and I’m pretty sure that was KIM JONGHYUN!!!! -,-

Minho looked at me, then I gave him the look –no-please-don’t- and shake my head. Then he leaned closer and closer then I suddenly closed my eyes, why the heck did i closed my eyes?? -.- Oh no then I felt something wet on my lips then I opened my eyes, I saw Big eyes in front of me, he kissed me again!!!!! Then I used my heels and step on his foot, I saw expression said that it was painful but dammit he still kissing me!!!  After 7-10 not really sure xD how many  seconds But it’s finally over!! Thank god!!! But I was a bit blushed, that was longest kiss that I ever had :L kekekeke :D

Everyone: “WOOHOO~!!!” damn it’s because of all of you guys!!!! Then I saw minho glared at me, I think he mad at me, uh-oh!!!"

Then everyone get outside of the restaurant, because it's time to throw the bouquet!!! i can that everyone (i'm taking about all the girls) are freak out esp SNSD, and my Bestie friends F(x)!!! they were squealing and screaming in excitment haha i love them <3 

Minho: "alright i'm going to count to 3 then throw it ok?" then i nodded and face my back to everyone.

Minho: "1....2......3 throw it!!"

then i threw it, the one that catch it, is Vic umma!!! i can see that she blushing, and onew was standing next to her gigles haha i smell something fishy here!!!

Luna: "ugh!!! Unnie, you're so lucky~!!!"

Sulli: "i wonder who that guy is??"

Victoria: "uhh..ummm shut up guys!!!"

Krystal: "Chukkea Unnie!! i hope to celebrate your wedding soon!!"

Victoria: "Yah!!!! Let's go back inside everyone!!"

keke she sure is blushing ^O^

2 hours later after the all the guests are done eating, it's time to dance!!! i changed my dress to this one for dancing time!! it's my favourite dress and this is also Minho's favourite colour. we choose it together when we went to buy the wedding dress!!

 ( keke i also edited this 1~)

i hate dancing the most, because i don't know how to dance!!!and Guess what?? we're the marriage couple so we have to dance first, it was so embrassing and minho was holding on my waist and i accidently step on his foot which is the one that i just step on when he was kissing me, he glared at me then i jjust looked down~!! keke i told you, i don't know how to dance. then i saw Taemin and sulli are dancing together, they're cute, i could see that they are blushing! too bad taemin already have a girlfreind but loooks like he likes our Ssul too but if his gf "Suzy"  knows about this, she gonna explodes. anyway, Luna and Jonghyun are also dancing together in a weird dance move, haha they're so dorks!!! Victoria and Onew are dancing together just like how i dance with minho, he placed his hand on her wiast KYAH~!!! i will be tease them later xD!!! and Key tries to drags Amber to dance, look like he wants to dance but amber doesn't wants too haha!!!!

2 hours and a half later……wedding was finally end, every guests are going back home, and now we are heading back to my house even my mother-in-law and father-in-law. I’m so tired today!!!! I have never been this tired for my entire life -.-“. Now we reached home, I just want to go straight to my room and doze off!! But I can’t, mum said that they still have many things want to give us!! I was like oh god, its 8pm already; I’ll probably have dark circles tomorrow @_@. We are all in the living room now!!!

Mum: “all of us got a present for your wedding~!!”

Krystal: “0ooh Jongmerl???”

Jessica: “yeh!!!”

Ms.Choi: “I have bought a House for you guys~!!! I’ve been thinking about it, because I really want Minho to gets marry!!! It’s already decorated, if you don’t like just change the styles and this set is for you Soojung!!This is the key of the house!! The address is ---------------- You two will be living there ok???” then she gave us the key house.

Krystal: “Thank you so much Mum!!! Yeah, I guess we will live there^^ and the jewelry is so pretty, I like it~!!!” then I hugged her and bowed!”

Minho: “Thanks mum!!!”

Ms.Choi: “no problem, as long as you like it!!!”

Mum: “well, for me I got two Hawaii plane tickets for 1 week, and I already booked a 5 stars hotel for you two for one week!!!! And last I got this set for you too Jungie!!!” the she gave us the plane tickets and she said that about the hotel when you arrive there just ask the registration and tell them your name then they will check it~!!!

Krystal: “awww~!!! Thank you two so much!! I love you two the most in my life!!!! Thank you again!!! I love this <3” then I hugged both of them.

Minho: “thank you mother-in-law!!!”

Jessica: “awww~ so sweet huh!!!well, lastly for me I got a couple watches for you two!!!”

http://www.astronautscholarship.org/images/speedmaster_men.jpghttp://www.astronautscholarship.org/images/speedmaster_women.jpg

Krystal: “that’s sweet of you jessy, gomawo!!!”

Minho: “kamsa noona!!!”

Jessica: “don’t mention it!!”

Krystal: “omg it’s so pretty!! I love it!! Thank you so much~!!!! I’m so happy right now!!!”

Mum: “if you two want to check your house now, then go but if you guys tried go and rest!!! I’m going to rest I’m tried but I’m happy!!! Alright see you eunna!!”

Ms.Choi: “ok see you!!! Your trip will start two days more, so pack up and tomorrow gets all things like clothes, stuff takes it to your new house arrassor??”

Mum: "0ooh hey this is the big Frame of your wedding Photo, here hang it on the wall at your new house!!!"

Minho: “ne~!! kamsa umma!!”

Krystal: “we will mum thank you!!!”

Ms.Choi: “alright see you, I’m going home now!!! Minho if you want to stay with soojung then sleeps in her room together ok?”

Krystal: “NE??? Sleep in my room together?? No Mum!!!” but she already left, dammit.

Minho: "Yah!!! i haven't had a chance to ask you that WHY THE HECK YOU STEP ON MY FOOT?" then i covered my ears because he is freaking yelling at me across my face D:

Krystal: "YAH!!! why do you have to yelled?? it's 12:30am already!!! Shut the hell up!!! ok i'm sorry!! i didn't mean to!!! i was just a bit shocked i guess!!!"

Minho: "alright!! i forgive you" 

Krystal: "tch....~!!!"

Minho: “well, do you want to check the house now?? And just gets some stuff since we already go there so we just starting to get some stuff ok??”

Krystal: “yes!!! I also want to see our new house, alright wait. I’ll go get some of things and we’ll start packing tomorrow ok?”

Minho: “arrassor!!! Paili!!”

Then I walked to my room and passed jessy’s room she already asleep keke, thank for her today

Then I whispered to her : “thank you unnie for today!!! I love you!!!”

I went to my room and just starting taking the stuff on my desk  everything because since I’ll be living there, I’ll miss my house!!! :’( I just packed some stuff; I will pack all of it when I come back from my honeymoon!!!


 

We entered the “New House”, my mouth hanged open O.o!!! It’s so so AMAZING!!! This is my dream house, I can’t believe that i live in this wonderful house!!! I Love it so much!!! I’m very Thankful to my mother-in-law!!

 

Minho: “Woah~!!! This is so awesome!!! So do you like it, piggy? She even decorated for us” Aish, he called me piggy again!!! But I don’t want to argue with him, so I just let it go -.-.

Krystal: “no I don’t like it but I love it!!!! It’s so beautiful and neat!! I love the decoration, it’s totally my styles!!! YAY~ i love it so much, there is also a swimming pool!! Big eyes we could invite our Best friends and have a party!!!” Weeeeee~ there is also a Fireplace, Omg i love his house!!!

Minho: “ Yeah, we'll invite them some day :)!!!!I’m glad that you like it!! I heard that umma ordered a famous designer to design this house, awesome isn’t it??”

Krystal: “WOW~!!! Let’s look around!! KAJA!!!” then I dragged him to the kitchen. It’s so pretty! It made me want to cook, well I know that I’m not a good cooker but this made me want to cook seriously, can’t wait! 

Minho: “Yah!! Clam down!!”

Krystal: “OMG minho!! I can’t wait to cook!!!” I sound like a crazy fangirl .__.

Minho: “0oh really? Then I can’t wait to taste your food”

Krystal: “well, i can’t cook though!! I don’t think you want to taste the food that I cook!! Last time I tried to cook but instead I almost burn the whole kitchen and my food turned out to be burn!!!”

Minho: “it’s alright!! As long as my wife cooks, I can’t wait!!” he smiles like an idiot -.-

Krystal: “tch……anyway, let’s go to the Living room!!!”

It’s so huge!!! I love the colour and yet the decoration!!!! This is like a dream, seriously, if it is a dream I don’t want to wake up :L

Then we checked the Bathroom, it’s so clean, well obliviously, it’s because it’s still new. I’m just too excited!!!  

We saw a k-kids bedroom, -.- she wants us to have lots of babies right? Because there are 3 bedrooms. one for a boy, other for a girl and the last one for the baby.

 For the Boy's room, all the stuffs in there are blue, It's so simple but yet pretty and neat!! it's so good for a boy.

Then the girl's Room, it's so cute ^O^ everything in there are Pink~!!!!! This is every teenage girls dream of haveing a room like this :)

And the Last is so Awwww~!!! the Baby one is so cute and Adorable :3 OMG i love this house so much heart

 

Krystal: “hmmm…..yah big eyes, w-why does it has so many kids bedrooms??”

Minho: “because she wants to us to have lots of children so that why, Pabo!! So how many do you want piggy?” he smirks, and he leans closer and closer. I lean back until I touched the wall, then he leans closer until there is 1 inch between us, I closed my eyes Damn then it was so quiet, I quickly opened my eyes!! I saw that stupid Minho is already walks to the next bedroom!! URGH, that’s so embarrassing x_X. The next bedroom is really big and it has a living room and a bathroom inside it. It’s black everywhere, like bed, the wall, the furniture etc… but I love it so much!! It has everything furniture that I want <3

 

Minho: “Woah~!! This room is massive!! I love it!!!” he looked at me then I gave him dead glare.

Krystal: “I guess this must be your bed huh??? What about mine??? I wonder what colour is it!! I’m going to see it now!!!” I was about to leave the room, but then minho grabbed my wrist.

Minho: “seriously?? Don’t be so pabo Jung Soojung!!!”

Krystal: “What??”

Minho: “Aish!!! This is the last room!!! There are no other rooms!!! Why would she make us sleep separate huh??? Don’t be so stupid!! This is our room, of course!!”

What???._______. I sleep with Choi Minho in the same room?? OMG no!!!

Krystal: “What?? You’re joking??? I can’t sleep with you!!!”

Minho: “why??? We’re already marriage, remember? Or you lost your mind??”

Krystal: “no what I meant is I can’t sleep with you!!! Boy and girl can’t sleep together!!!”

Minho: “but aren’t we husband and wife??”

Krystal: “b-but no just no!!!”

Minho: “whatever then, I don’t know!! If our mum and dad come to visit us and if they ask you why did you sleep in the other room, don’t ask me to help yo!! And there is no other room that you can sleep, beside the kids’ room!!”

Krystal: “I don’t care!! When they came, i’ll think about it later!! But I’m not gonna sleep with you and no I’m not gonna sleep in the kids’ room!! The bed is too small, you go and sleep there!!”

Minho: “Yah!! Why me? You’re the one that don’t want to sleep here!!! It’s small for you, so it’s so super small for me!! Even the sofa in this room is bigger than the kids’ bed, it’s for kid okay???”

Krystal: “AISH!!! JINJA!!! So annoying!!!! Then you sleep in the sofa in the living room!!!”

Minho: “as I said already!! I won’t go anywhere!!! If you want then you go to sleep there!! :P”

Krystal: “Yah!!! B-but” I got no choices; I have to sleep in the same room as him!! URGH!! Whatever, I will figure it out when we back from our honeymoon!!! Then I packed my stuff, put the stuff at my girls accessories tables, I love it <3 everything that I need like TV, my own bathroom, my own living room but it’s all in our bedroom so I don’t want to sleep somewhere else, I got no choice since I really love this big bedroom!!! Then I packed some of my clothes that I brought it from my house, I put it in the wardrobe!!! The wardrobe was quiet big too <3!!

After I done, I went downstairs , I saw big eyes is watching football match, urgh!!! Seriously, what is so good about soccer??? but i saw that our wedding photo was already hanged on the wall at our living room, Minho must be hanged it, i smiled!! i have to admit that it was so beautiful <3 and i looked good too at that photo keke xD

Krystal: “Yah!!! Let’s go home!! I’m tried now!! Tomorrow I have to pack my clothes and get ready for the trip too so quickly!!!”

Minho: “wait!!! 15 mins more!!”

Krystal: “what??? No!!! Minho c’mon!!! I’m sleepy!!!”

Minho: “just wait a bit will you??? This is the last match already!!!”

Krystal: “*sign* seriously, why boys are so addicted to soccer, it’s stupid!! You just have to pass the ball around, what’s so fun about it?? And you play under the sun too, it will make you look black because of the sunburn”

Minho: “shut up Piggy, you don’t know anything!!!We just marriage and you nagged like an old grandma already!! Omg how can I survive living with you with everyday??”

Krystal: “YAH!!! I’m just saying the truth!!! I’m not an old grandma!!! You big eyes!!!”

Minho: “whatever!! Arrassor, its end!!! Kaja!!”

Soon we arrived back home,

Minho: “Soojung ah!!! Tomorrow, I want to meet up with all of our best friends and hang out ok??”

Krystal: “arrassor!! We haven’t hang out with them like ages, since we’re busy with our marriage and if we hang out after we came back from honeymoon it’s too long hmmm ok let’s just meet up tomorrow!! I’ll call you tomorrow, I’m sleepy now bye!!! Be careful back home because it’s night already”

Minho: “0ooh you care of me huh??”

Krystal: “no!!!”

Minho: “haha sleepyhead!!! Ok annyeong~!!!”

 I say bye to him and quickly walk to my room!! The light is off everyone must be sleeping already!! Then I reached my home and dozed off!! Keke don’t worry I did took a very quick shower!! I’m so sleepy and tried but I have fun today!!! Good night!!!


HI GUYS~!!!^^ i'm sorry that i didn't keep my promise that i was suppose to update last week or even before  -.-

i have some problems, but it's slove now YAY~!! anyway, sorry for no emotions for this chappie!!! i got no many pictures already~!!!

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter, Weeeeee~ they're finally get marriage^^ 

Welcome new subscirbers, i love you guys so much!! Thanks you for the  Lovely Comments *bow* Thanks again :)

I got 4 more weeks till the hell (school) is over =.= but i already done all of my assignments, i can't wait for the holiday!!! 

ENJOY~  COmments Guys, Slient readers plz comments too, i would like to know what do you think about this chapter!!!! and last thing

 

tt7894059fltt.gif

I'm proud to be a Minstal Shipper <3