Chapter 22~ :)

My enemy becomes my husband!!!! Help!!

 

Nobody’s pov

After what happened earlier, Krystal sat there and cry for the whole day -_-, Minho didn’t expect that to happen. He felt sorry for her but what can we do about it? It’s a freakin accident for god’s sake.

Minho: “For the 58 times, im sorry Krystal!! I didn’t mean to rush in there; it was because i need to pee!” Krystal just gave him death glare and continues sobbing.

Krystal: “OMGOSH!! What can I do now? My life is over!”

Minho: “WTH!! Its not like I you, I just saw you n----!!”

Krystal: “CHOI MINHO! Don’t you dare to say it!!, if you say that word, I’ll kick you balls I swear!!” Krystal points striaght into his face.

Minho: “fine!! fine!! calm down! But geeze madam you’re so overacting!!!”

Krystal: “Im NOT! You’re not a girl so you wont know!!”

Minho: “Aish!!! Whatever, im so hungry!!! Im going to eat first!! I’ll see you later!! For 59 times im sorry Soojung!!! I didn’t mean to do that!”

Krystal’s Pov

Somehow, when he calls her soojung, she felt happy and wants to forgive him but she shakes her head. Don’t even think about it!

Krystal: “Aish!! How can he just left like that? He should’ve asked me to go too!! I’m freaking hungry, but I don’t know how to face him :[”  TTT! My tummy is growling. T_T minho you jerk! 

Dammit!!! Im so hungry!! Then I quickly run down stairs and as I was running,  I found walking him walking slowly down the street. Then I quickly follow him from behind.

Minho’s Pov

Im heading to the restaurant that is next to the hotel, I need to do something when I come back. I can’t just let her crying and not talking to me for the whole freaking day. -___- but Damn, she got a hot body! Wtf did I just say? Choi Minho you sound like a ert!! Nvm……Minho comes back to your senses!! As I was walking, I felt that someone is following me! I can see the shadows behind me! Creepy much! Then I stop walking and that person behind bumps into my back.

Minho: “YAH!!!” when I turn around, I met the pouty face of piggy.

Minho: “Oh Krystal, im sorry! What are u doing here?”

Krystal: “what do you mean what am I doing?! Im going to eat of course, Im hungry!!”

Minho: “ooh ok I thought you’re still crying and angry at me”

Krystal: “well, im not a crybaby!! And last I haven’t forgiven u YET!!!”

Minho: “Aish!! What do u want me to do then???”

Krystal: “ figure it out you bumhead, Im hungry let’s go!”

After we ate, we are walking down the street.

Minho: “Heyy!! Do you wanna shop?!” im trying to lift her mood a bit.

Krystal: “Why? I thought u hate shopping!”

Minho: “Well, Hello?! Im just being nice to you! U should be thankful since I will take u to do things that I hate!”

Krystal: “Duh! Why should I be thankful? Im still angry at you dude!!”

Minho: “well, im sorry!! So do u want go or not? If not let’s head back to our room!!”

Krystal: “Of course we’re going!! KAJA!!”

Minho’s pov

Okay, this is a bad idea, I should’ve not suggested it T^T and look now im sitting and waiting for her almost 3 hours already, damn this is bad!! THANKS GOD, there is she is walking out of the shop! YES, I don’t care anymore, im telling her that WE NEED TO HEAD BACK!!!

Oh , NO!! She went to the other stores, as I was about to Tell/ Yell at her that we need to go but she already went to the next shop, Minho you’re so dumb!!! I SWEAR, when she comes out, I’m going to freaking YELL AT HER FOR A LONG TIME!! Cuz she lets me wait for her 4 so long!! >:D WAHAHA! Surprisingly, after 5 min she came out, well that was so SURPISE!!

Minho: “YAH!! JUNG SOOJUNG!! WHAT TAKE YOU SO LONGGG? ” when I yell, she looks at me and felt a bit embarrassed? Oh Mrs, you feel embarrassed now?? That u let me wait for you almost 3 HOURS??  She walks toward me, and her expression sightly change?!

Krystal: “YAH! Why the heck are u yelling for?? Don’t you know that everyone is looking at you?” Well, I guess no she wasn’t embarrassing the fact that she lets me wait for ages. How sad.

Minho: “Well, look at the freaking time??? What took you so long?”

Krystal: “gosh, stop complaining!! Arrassor, we’re going!”

Minho: “Why do you sound so disappointed? Don’t tell me that YOU BOUGHT THIS MANY STUFF AND ITS NOT ENOUGH? YO-” she cuts me off, this damn WOMAN!!

Krystal: “EXCUSE me sir, MY EARS IS BESIDE YOUR MOUTH HERE! You could have exploded my ears drum!! Omg!”

Minho: “Ahem…sorry…. I was a bit overreacting!!” I guess my plan didn’t work out well, I have to apologize, but why should I be apologizing again and again today T^T. why am I so weak in front of her? D:  that’s a bad thing, when I get at the hotel I need to browse internet “how not to be weak in front of THE DAMN WOMAN!!”.

Krystal: “Well, you not a bit you so much exaggerated!!”

 

Minho: “Ok, I’ll say this slowly because you took so long and im so freaking bored like seriously, I’ve been waiting for 3 hours 3 HOURS think about it?!! Ahemm….but yeh you know im so pissed right now!! Im so MAD!! You need to d—“ What the…?? Wait?! I was talking alone, she left me WHATTA PUAK?? I look like an freaking idiot yelling alone! Omg this is so embarrassing, JUNG SOOJUNG! URGH!!!  I was looking for her, and there you go she was starring so INTENSE at the display window, i walk near her and saw this dress that is on the display!!

Minho: “YAH! Why did u leave me alone?”

Krystal: “Wah!! So pretty!!” <3 Dude she’s got the puppy eyes, somehow I’m not feeling angry anymore, NO MINHO NO!! don’t fell for her, She’s the BADDEST WITCH EVERRR!!

Minho: “Hey im talking to you!!Yah!”

Krystal: “Minho-ah isn’t this is so pretty???” again she looks at me with the puppy eyes!!  half of my mind thinks “DUDE, how can I not fell for that?” other half “CHOI MINHO, remember?! She lets wait for her almost 3 hours?! Don’t fell for her!!!” That’s right, I cant fell for her!!!

Minho: “NO it’s not pretty!! Let’s get back!!”

DAMNNNNNNN!!! She pouts, dude she pouts!!! Can this get any better???! Never mind!! We need to go or else I need to wait for her again!!

Krystal: “But this dress is really pretty!! I really like it!! I fell for the cuteness of it”

Minho: “Krystal, don’t fell for the cuteness of it, it’s a bad thing!! !! Its just attaching you, you can’t fell for it!! This dress is using the cuteness to attach you!!” she cant fell for it!!! No!!! just like me I cant fell for her!! But I hate the fact that I cant get away from her, I’ve to sticked with her forever!!

Krystal: “huh? How is this dress is a bad thing? Its just a dress!! But too late,  i already fell for it”

Minho: “Then you need to get away from it! Let’s go!” I dragged her!!

Krystal: “aww no!! I want that dress MINHO!”

Minho: “simple no!” we almost reached our hotel just few more mins.

Krystal: “Don’t dragging me, I can walk MYSLEF!” ok I’m in trouble, she’s pissed!

Minho: “Okay, Im sor—“ wait no, im not gonna say sorry!! I’m a man I cant keep on apologize, geeze I need my pride as well.

Arrived at our Room~~ during the walk was nothing beside awkwardness and silent.

Krystal drops herself on the sofa and sighed.

Krystal: “Oh gosh I’m so tired!! Cant wait to check the stuff that I’ve bought”

Minho: “I thought you’re still Mad!!”

Krystal: “For what? There are so many things that im mad of today!”

Minho: “Hmm the dress maybe……..maybe…idk??”

Krystal: “oh for the dress, I don’t care! Whatever!”

Minho: “oh really that is weird then!”

Krystal: “What is weird?”

Minho: “Nevermind!”

Krystal’s pov

Im actually pissed because of the dress, it’s really really really pretty!! I love it at the first sight <3 but no choice because big eyes won’t let me buy it!! I just acted like im fine because I don’t want him to think that I need to buy everything that I want!! I actually feel sorry for him that he has waited for me almost 3 hours but anyway I shouldn’t feel guilty since he deserves it! Bleh you dumbum Choi Minho!! :p he’s showering now, im packing the things that I’ve bought earlier, Yay! I got so many pretty things :3 thinking about the incident this morning making me blush like hell! It was so freaking embarrassing I don’t know how to face him so that’s why I acted like that GOSH this stupid bumhole!!

5 mins later after I done with my packing, Choi Big eyes XD LOL I should call him that kekeke….. hes done showering as well, good timing dude, I need to take a bath I smelled disgusting ewwww!!! I sweated like crazy today.

Krystal: “Yah, your done?”

Minho: “Obviously, im done! If not why would I came out?”

Krystal: “well, duh I’m just asking! Psshh!!”

Minho :”Blehh!”

Krystal: “YOU IDIOT! :P” then I ran into the bathroom and locked the door tightly! I need to be more careful from now on -_-

Minho: “Aishhh this girl!”

Krystal: “I heard that CHOI BIG EYES!!”

Minho: “What did u call me? CHOI BIG EYES?! YAHH!”

Krystal: “ u heard it!! SHUT UP, I want to take a bath in peace!!”

Minho: “You FAT PIGGY!!”

Krystal: “BABO!”

After the peaceful bath, omg that felt so GOOD!!! i went out and found out that big eyes laying on the bed and watching tv?! What is he doing? :O

Krystal: “Hmm excuse me SIR!! What do you think you’re doing? I thought your place is on the floor!!”

Minho: “Well your excuse MRS!! You promise me that you will let me sleep on the bed today!! U cant break the promise honey bear!!”

Krystal: “When did I say that?”

Minho: “oh no you don’t missy!! Refresh your freaking brian!!”

Krystal: “YOU BUMHOLE!! Fine, I admit that  I did promise to you but guess what?! I haven’t forgiven you yet because this morning incident so no, you need to sleep ON THE FLOORRRR!!”

Minho: “You little Missy! You cant break your promise and I don’t care!! I’m sleeping here!! Do whatever you want JUNG PIGGY!!”

Krystal: “Don’t copy me!! Choi big eyes!!”

Minho: “I don’t care e e e e e!!”

Krystal: “Yah!!! Come down!!!” I dragged him, but its not working since he’s strong!! Dammit!!
Minho: “Awww Honey, I’m pretty sure you need to work out, you cant even push me a bit!!”

I’ve tries my hardiest and yup it works but I dragged myself as well, !! I opened my eyes and I guess our position isn’t good. Im on a top of him!! @_@

Krystal: “Yah!! Let me go!!” I tried to struggle but its not working, this jerk is too strong -__-

Minho: “aww baby, I guess you’re pretty strong but not enough!!”

Krystal: “Choi big eyes, stop with the creepy cheesy line of yours! Its scared the hell out of me!! And Let me go!!”

Minho: “no!!!”

Krystal: “YAHHH!!” I tried to struggle as hard as possible but no works! Gosh, I’m so tired T^T!! im so sleepy!!! So I just stay still.

Minho: “see baby, if you’re just act normal its fine!!!

Krystal: “Whatever Los-er!”

Minho: “Tchhh you piggy, you so damn heavy!! You too FAT!!”

Krystal: “……..”

Minho: “Yah!?”

Minho: “Piggy?!” I look at her, and there you go, sleeping soojung!!! Tch this girl is already fell asleep!! She must be really tired since she’s sleeping in a really awkward position xD lol but I like it. No not what you’re thinking, im not a ert ok  ._.!! I lift her in a bridal style, surprising she’s light! And I think she’s a bit skinny now, must be stressed out because of our wedding!! I carefully put her down on the bed and and pull the blanket over her, then I sleep next her, I swear I wont do anything to her gosh im freaking tired!! I put an extra pillow in between us, just in case in the morning she said I would her or something you won’t know, cuz she’s so crazy in the morning XD jokes but she’s really is!! Damn I can finally sleep now TT_TT so exhausted!! I turn off the light, its so dark O_O wait why am I afraid of dark wtf!? I’m not afraid of it :P Never mind, good night :]


 

HEY PEOPLEEEEEE!! Sorry for not updating (again, excuses) xD nahh but seriously, you guys know what happened with Asianfanfics these day?! It went crazy and its driving me crazy as well because everytime I go on the site it would be like WEBSITE IS OFFLINE and like that -_- it pisses me off!! Anyway, I have time to update cuz I have done most of my assignments!!! Only 3 more to go well its lots but I’ll update as soon as possible, AS YOU CAN SEE THIS CHAPTER IS LONGGG! It’s 2,264 words!! XD it’s a lot!!! School is so BORING~!! TT_TT anyway, comment and subscribe tell me how you FEEL!? Haha anyway, COME BACK MY LOVELY SUBSCIEBERS ;A; I MISS YOU GUYS SHO SHO MUCH!! 3 SHOW ME YOU LOVE!? I FEEL UNLOVED ;_; LOL kekekeke

B~Y~E~~!!! LOVE YOU <333333333333333333333333333 E-E-ELECTRIC SHOCK! PEACE!! <3 

Comment and Subscribe is LOVE <3333

Bonus pic for my lovely subscribers ;) Hot minho!! <3.<3 DAMN THAT BODY ;A;