Chapter 23~✌

My enemy becomes my husband!!!! Help!!

 

Krystal’s pov

Urghhh the sun is blinding my eyes T_T what time is it now?! Gosh the mattress is so comfy today :3!! I stretch my hand and my neck.it made Crack sounds kekekeke :3

Krystal: “Hmmm so comfy!!!” I struggle a bit.

Minho: “oh really?!”

What the heck is this?! Did someone say something?! As I opened my eyes, I met the sleeping face of Minho!! Wait….WHAT? he Is sleeping on the bed?! And he hugged me?!!!!!!!

Krystal: “AHHHHHHH!!!! YOU IDIOT!!!” I pointed straight into his FACE!

Minho: “W….what happens??” he’s gathering his sense back! :/ as Im too angry I kicked him right in the and he fell, NICE! :D I heard a loud BAM!! Damn he’s too fat :O

Minho: “OuchhH!!! YAH!!!” He gets up and yells at me.

Krystal: “WAEE? Cant I kick you?! YOU HUGGED ME LAST NIGHT!” I yell back.

Minho: “What? I hugged you? Really? I don’t think so missy!! Refresh your brain this morning!! Who hug who?”

Krystal: “w…what??” I think again, and when I woke up this morning, I was hugging(?) him???? But why would I hug him??? Well, I admit that i was hugging him but why would I do that?!

Krystal: “Well, when I woke up I saw my arms are wrapping around you!”

Minho: “Yehhh, so who is hugging who now?”

Krystal: “But why would I do that?! I got my pride as well!!! You took my arms and wrap it around you right?!”

Minho: “Excuse me?! Why the hell would I do that?”

Krystal: “Because you desperately want me to hug you and you’re ert!” He’s laughing, what’s so funny!! What I said is right, right?? :/

Minho: “Gosh, I cant believe that you can think of some excuse like that!”

Krystal: “Its not an excuse, it’s the truth CHOI BIG EYES!!”

Minho: “Yah!! Why would I do that secretly? If I really want to hug you I can just hug you like that?! You cant even get away from me!!” Minho is closing the gap between them and he’s getting closer and closer.

Krystal: “Yahh Y…ah Choi Minho!!! Don’t come closer!!!” I pushed him but obviously he’s too strong. Now my back is on the wall, as he kept on getting closer!!

Minho: “What do you think?!” he places one hand on the wall behind me and stares straight into my eyes.

Krystal: “ F..F..FINE!! That’s enough. I admit I hugged you last night BUT its not that I want to hug you  it’s just because of my sleeping habit!!! NOW let me go!!”

Minho: “you should just have admitted in the first place!! “

Krystal: “OK!! Just let me go!!” he’s just standing still, GEEZE what’s with his guy!!

 Minho: “Who said that I will let you go?!” he’s getting even closer, until their noses are touching and They can hear each other’s breathing.

Krystal: “Choi M…minho wha..t  do you w..a.nt?!”

Minho: “awww Ice princess is stuttering now?! What happened???! Tchhhhh!!!” then he squeezes my cheek.

Krystal: “owwww, Hey what was that for?!”

Minho: “My baby is so cute :P you’re blushing, piggy :3”

Krystal: “YAH!! Let me go!!! Aishhh!!” I managed to escape out of the space!!  Then I grab a pillow and throw it to him as he’s laughing really hard!!

Krystal: “that’s what you get for making fun of me!!” I throw another pillow straight into his head, Booyah……HEADSHOT!!! XD

Minho: “YAH!!!” he grabs my waist and he’s tickling me. Both of us rolling on the bed while he’s on the top of me.

Krystal: “ahhh!!! N…no S..Stop it Minho hahaha!!! Minho!!”

We’re laughing together and as the sound of laughing died down, we’re starring into each other’s eyes. Damn it is really awkward. I tried to look away, I just cant somehow. I kinda fall for his eyes(?) oh no jung soojung, you cant fell for that frogy big eyes!!  But its kinda cute NEVERMIND Krystal its not attractive!!!!  Remember, you like guys that have a sharp nose, round eyes, manly, not taller than 183cm, got abs wait that sounds so familiar?! Nevermind!!! -_-  Then I gather my energy to clear my throat.

Krystal: “A…HEM!!! Let me go Mr. Choi big eyes :P”

Minho: “Ummm… yeh sure!!” he stands there awkwardly XD

Krystal: “I’ll take a shower first!!” then I find my clothes and ran to the bathroom.  Dude that was really awkward :/

When I came out, I couldn’t find Minho or should I say Choi Big eyes ;) anyway xD :/ ok im laughing at my own jokes like an idiot :3 where the hell is he?! I wonder where are we going today ^_^ im excited!!! It’s really hot today, I can feel it’s burning from inside my room, thank god we got Air con <3 since it’s burning hot, we should go to the beach, I wanna get tan :D well, since I already dressed up for the beach so we have to go to the beach >:3 no changes!!!

But seriously, where the hell is Minho?! This frogy, where did he go!!!

The door cracks open, it shocks the crap out of me OMG!!!

Krystal: “YAH!!!”

Minho: “Geeze, Piggy please stop screaming in the morning!! My head is about to explode!!”

Krystal: “well, I was just surprise!! Because you didn’t make any sound!!”

Minho: “I thought, you’re still sleeping!!”

Krystal: “Anyway, where did you go??!”

Minho: “I went to buy some breakfast!!”

Krystal: “YESHHH!! I was hungry!! Thank you!!”

Minho: “Tchhh…..i knew it!! You’re always hungry!!”

Krystal: “So? Mehrong!!” :P

We’re eating the food while watching some random tv shows!!!

Krystal: “Uwa!! I’m so full!!”

Minho: “By the way, why are you dressing like that?? Damn nice body!!” I smacked him across his head. “Owww!! I was just joking!!!”

Krystal: “I wanna get tan today!! Let’s go to the beach!!”

Minho: “Arrassor!! Let me get change first!!”

Krystal: “Jjinja?? Just like that?”

Minho: “What??”

Krystal: “I thought you’re gonna disagree or something!”

Minho: “Can I disagree when the princess is already decided?”

Krystal: “Ummm!! True that!! Now Hurry up!!”

Minho: “aishh!! Yah! Have you packed extra clothes yet??”

Krystal: “yup!! Just bring your clothes; I’ll fold it into the bag!!”

Minho: “K wait!”
After the freaking long long 10 minutes, the frogy has finally done his dress up!!

Krystal: “Omgoshh!! What take you so long??”

Minho: “actually, I haven’t done yet!! Wait another 5minutes!!”

Krystal: “No!!! We’re going!! I don’t care!!! Aishhhh whatever let’s go!!”

Minho: “XD I was joking!! Damn girl, why are you so pissed?? Dammit, I can tell what its gonna be like that!!”

Krystal: “C’mon!! your clothes!!!”

Then he just throws it into my face!!

Krystal: “YAHHH!! What was that for????”

Minho: “sorry it was an accident!! I didn’t mean to!!”

Krystal: “aish! I hate that accident word!!” I’m yelling while I’m folding the clothes xD

Minho: “Piggy, can’t you just go a day without yelling/shouting/screaming??”

Krystal: “Maybe! I don’t think so!!! Jaaaaaa…..I’m done!!!”

I got my purse and wear my wedges and we head out!!

Minho: “Uwaaaa….I love the weather today!”

Krystal: “Its perfect to get tan, don’t you reckon?”

Minho: “Well, yeh I guess so :/”

We got a taxi and went to the beach!! I love it <333 it looks amazing!!! The blue perfect sky, also the clear beautiful water plus the softy sand OMGOSHHHH!!

 

I’m gonna get change into my swimming suit with my pink shades love these!!! I’m wearing this smexiii swim suit! it's quiet y but yeh XD I got it from California. i always want to wear it <3 I'm going with Pink colour today lol 

 

I came out and saw Minho is lying on the Matt under the umbrella, LOL he looks ridiculous with that Pink umbrella of mine XD he’s just  wearing a short pants Damn that body .i've to admitted that he looks hot with those shades <3 i like guys with square shades they look so damn HOT!!! Umm….Nevermind. well i can see many ladies' eyes are on him :/

Krystal: “yah!! “

Minho: “wea?? Woah! My baby got that figure as well!!”

Krystal :”Aishhh!!!” I slap the back of his head!

Minho: “tchh!!! I’m getting used to this already!!! Are you gonna swim??”

Krystal: “I will!! But I’m putting my sunscreen first!!” I’m applying my sunscreen all over my body but I can’t reach for my back, DAMMIT!!

Minho: “What??? :P you can’t reach your back aye? Want some help??”

Krystal: “Ummm NO!! I don’t need your help!!” so I want him to touch my back so I just left a spot there since I’m just gonna lying back so it’s gonna be fine, well I hope so!!

Many people walk passed us and Omgoshh *-*

Krystal: “WOW!! Tan guys are HOT!! Oopssssyy!! That was loud!!” So I just accidently almost shout that sentence out goshhh Jung Soojung get hold into yourself.

Minho: “tchh….really?? they are??”

Krystal: “They sure are!! Hey but aren’t you gonna put some sunscreen on??” I handed him the 50+ SPF sunscreen.

Minho: “Umm…….I’m just gonna put some on my face!!”

Krystal: “Really?? Dude you’re gonna get sunburn!!”

Minho: “Nahhh….it’s fine!!”

Krystal: “Whatever you say big eyes!!”

Minho’s pov

So she said that tan guys are hot right?? Let’s see how hot I can get ;) I’m pretty sure I won’t get sunburn since it’s not that hot today. We just wait and see!!

We are playing with the water and I splashed some water to Piggy when she stands up but she comes back down LOLOL you should have seen her face LMAO Priceless!!

Krystal: “YAHHHHHH!!!!!!” She splashes me a HUGE amount of water then she looks hurt. :P

Krystal: “Owww!! That hurts!!” she pouting omgoshhh!!! But she seems suspicious o.O

Minho: “are you okay??? C’mon its just a bit amount of water, don’t be a drama queen!!!”

Krystal: “No but its really hurt!!! My hand hurts minho!!” there you go again puppy eyes, then she looks down!! Okay she does look hurt, I walk to her.

Minho: “Jjinja?? Let me see!!”

Krystal: “WOAHHHHHHHHH!!!” she trucked a bit amount of water to my face, now my face is soak of water!! Aishhh THIS GIRL!! I SWEAR< I SHOULD STOP FALLING FOR HER PUPPY EYES!!

She runs away then chase after her!!

Krystal: “WEEEEEEEE!!!”

Minho: “Yahh!!! Jung Soojung stop right there!!”

Krystal: “ :PNO!!!”

Minho: “just when I catch you!!”

Krystal: “Come and catch me :P kekeke”

So that’s how our day goes, it was fun actually!! :D

Krystal: “Owww!! My back hurts!! Omgoshh Minho are you okay??”

Minho: “UrghhhhH!!! My whole body hurts so much!! Stupid sunburn!!”

Krystal: “I told you put on sunscreen!!! Look now!! AIshh!! You pabo!!!”

Minho: “but I thought you said tan guys are hot!!” I mumble softly because I don’t want her to hear it.

Krystal: “Mwo?? Aigoooo!!! Jjinja!! I never knew that you would actually care about that!!! Wait here I’ll go and get some lotion to calm you down a bit!!”  I’m surprise she actually heard what I said but THE MOST SHCOKING THING IS THAT SHE DIDN’T LAUGH NOR MOCK ME!!! She’s weird today O_O

Krystal: “Yah!!! Come here! I’ll put it on you!!”

Minho: “Jjinja?? I’m not dreaming ayeee?”

Krystal: “Waee???”

Minho: “Owww!!! That hurts!!” She pinched my arm! Omgoshh I felt like my arm is burning since its freaking burnt.

Krystal: “See? You’re not dreaming!!! C’mon! I’ll put it on you!!”

Minho: “Yah!! Do it slowly slowly, it hurts!!” she puts it on my gently, it calms me down a bit. The coolest of the lotion is awesome!!! HOT VS COLD! XD

Krystal: “Yah!! But why did you listen to what I said?? You think don’t put on sunscreen you will get tan?? Uh?”

Minho: “Umm well I don’t know!! I just want to be…co..cool..i guess!!” AIsh here I go again, -____- lost my pride by admitting my honest thing to a girl!! Oh man!!! =___=

Krystal: “but you got abs, that’s still cool!!”

Minho: “Yah!! Why are you like that? You’re acting weird!!”

Krystal: “AISHHH!!! I just don’t want you to feel bad!!!” She then press on my skin harder. Holy cow!

Minho: “YAHHHHHHHHHH!!! IT HURTS YOU KNOW!!!”

Krystal: “tchhh….sorryyy!! goshhh!!!”

Minho: “but yah!! Were you serious just then??”

Krystal: “S…Serious..What??”

Minho: “That I’m cool so you reckon I’m HOT?? WOAHH! The world is turning upside down DUDE!!”

She presses on my skin even HARDER!!!

Krystal: “WHATEVER CHOI MINHO!!! APPLY THAT LOTION BY YOUSELF!!!”

Minho: “Jung Soojung~~~~!!”  I call her with a tease tone, XD I just want to , it’s really funny when she pisses.

Krystal: “Choi Minho, stop that!!”

Minho: “Aiiiii!!!! Don’t be shy baby~!!!”

Krystal: “Aish!!! You BIG EYES!!! I told you to stop!!” she runs to me and grabs a handful of my arms!!! HOLY MOLY!! ITS BURNING!!!
Minho: “OWWW!!!!”

Krystal: “I told you to stop idiot :P”

Minho: “Arrassor arrassor!! Please keep on applying the lotion please!!”

Krystal: “Tchhh!!! Promise stop teasing me?”

Minho: “Promised!!”

Krystal: “Fine!”

Minho: “fine!!” I mocked her with the same tone.

Krystal: “YOU!”

Minho:  “OWW!!HEY!” 

Comment pretty please :3 I'll update more soon!